30: New Light

༒❥

'𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛'

'𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛'

I get home after Rue made me spill the tea to practically everyone I care about, I walk into the dark house, the only light is coming from the dining room. All I can hear is low talking as I make my way to the light.

"Kat?" I question but stop to see my parents at the dinner table "Diana, your not? Please tell me your not," my dad speaks and I swallow the feeling of disappointing them "I- I am sorry," he shakes his head.

"Honey its not to late to go to the clinic-" I laugh "mum and dad, you don't understand this is most likely going to be my only chance to have a kid, imagine in years time when I want to have a family and I can't, all I will be able to think about is how I had a chance and I decided to not go through with it," my dads eyes stay looking at the table.

"Get out," I hear my mum mumble unsure "what?" I question looking down at them still sitting at the table "leave my house if your so sure, I am not dealing with a screaming child, if you think you and Ash can handle it! Deal with it at his house as they seem to approve with it!"

I feel my body turn into sadness, "your really kicking me out?" I scoff and tears run down my face "only if you keep this baby," I look at my parents, I storm upstairs not caring that everyone is still asleep.

I mutter to myself as I turn on my bedroom lights and start stuffing my bags with things, I accidently knocked over my lamp "fuck!" I shout and I then see Kat and Anthony appear in my doorway "what's going on?" my little brother asks, I look at them a total mess "I just got kicked out," I say and Kat looks shocked.

"Wait what?" I keep packing and watch her walk off, I soon hear shouting from downstairs, I walk up to my brother "hi Anthony, I love you okay," I kiss him on the forehead "are you really pregnant?" I look at him and nod.

As I walk downstairs I see everyone else arguing in the other room so I take this chance to slip out the front door, I make my way in the streets only lite up from street lamps, till I get to Ashtray's.

8 Months Later

The last months have been weird, I've am living with Ash and Fez also good news, Faye got out under house arrest because of good behavior. Being pregnant sucks but Ash makes up for it. He treats me like I'm the queen, it's super cute.

I had been going to school all up to this month, my family haven't reached out to me but Kat and Anthony visit all the time.

I have about one month left until my due date, and also Ash knows the gender but I am waiting, except Ash has slipped up a lot, so I'm guessing it's a girl.

I sit in Ash's Grandma's old room as he holds colour testers up to the wall "nah for real this?" Ash says holding a baby blue colour "hmmm no," he bites his lip and sighs "aaaa okay, this is the last one," he holds up a pink "ew nope, that makes me wanna throw up," I gag.

Ash sighs "well you didn't even pick a colour," he sighs and I shift myself on the chair "well to bad, we don't need to paint the wall paper is fine," I groan "we do because Tj was telling me about how his nephew had old wallpaper in his nursery and he ended up getting lung problems," Ash says with a serious look.

"Fine you pick," I laugh and he holds up the baby blue "this and I don't wanna hear your say," I nod standing up "I'm going to lie down," I say holding my stomach "need help?" Ash says and I shake my head.

I move myself into the lounge and sit next to Fezco who is counting money, "yo how you feeling Diana?" he asks, I grab my chips and look at him "I fucking feel like i'm going to explode," seriousness in my tone "well what you want for dinner?"

"Uhhhh Chinese, yes oh my god," I say proud that I realised what I had been craving "okay i'll order it," Fez stands up "DIANA! DO YOU WANNA BUY THE OTHER THINGS FOR THE ROOM ONLINE?!" Ash shouts from the nursery "uhh yep?!" I say confused on why he screamed.

I sigh going onto my phone and buying the necessary things, I then feel wet paint on my cheek "look what I found," Ash says proud but I wipe my cheek "white paint?" I question looking at the colour on my hand "yeah there's heaps left over imma use this, want to help?" he says and I giggle standing up.

I walk into the empty room where five buckets of paint are sitting, I see Ash has ripped all the wallpaper off, "i'm so excited," I squeal and Ash hugs me "I'm fuckin scared," I awe at Ash "we'll be fine, also all the girls said they'll help out," I smile.

Ash looks at me sad "what bout Rue?" he questions and I look back at my paint brush and keep painting "uhhh, she's off with Jules in the city, Jules is trying to get her help because Leslie is over Rues shit," I say and Ash nods.

"I'm fuckin sorry, I should of cut Rue off ages ago," I look sad at Ash "it's okay Ash, don't worry," I try to smile "but I think we need to talk about having a kid and your business," Ash's eyes look up at me "what do you mean?"

"I can't be worrying about you and a kid Ash."

[Sorry but this story has come to an end as I am to busy to update thanks for the reads tho!]