2: New friends

༒❥

'𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜'

'𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜'

After class I walk with Vivi to meet Ash "so that's most of the basic classes," I speak as I had shown her around "thanks, are you sure it's fine me hanging with you and your boyfriend?" she asks nervously tugging at her bag.

"Yeah of course, some of his other friends will be there too," she smiles and I see Ash and some others sitting on the bleachers.

Ashtray smiles seeing me and jumps up and hugs me then kisses my lips "I missed you!" he beams and I hug him my face in his hoodie "missed you!"

We let go and he looks at Vivi "yo wassup?" Ash says his arm around me "I'm good," she says standing awkwardly "Vivi this is Ashtray, Ash Vivi," I say introducing them.

"You guys can call me Viv," the brunette haired girl spoke "cool," we move over to the top of the bleachers and sit with the others Lee, Tj and Tam.

We had become good friends through Ash he knew Tj because he brought from him, he was never that close with Tj but we became close with Lee. Tam is also amazing. Lee and Tam are that couple who have been dating since middle school.

Ash is sitting above me as I am between his legs "yo so like you have a scare from being shot?" Tj asks sitting next to Viv  "yeahh I do actually," I say biting my lip "oh shii show us," Tj says looking at the others.

"Girl I wanna see," Tam says breathing in her vape through her sleeve "nah she don't have to," said Ash shaking his head "nah I can it's okay."

I stand and lift my top up and jeans down a bit to show the scare along my waist and wrapped around to my torso "dayymmnn, that's hot" Tj gawks and Ash pulls me top down which also sits me down on him "wait you got shot? how?" Viv asks confused.

"You don't fucking know?!" Lee laughs with Tam "for real, it was a massive deal! Teenage girl shoots her self," Tam laughs and Viv watches me.

"You shot yourself?!" Viv says looking up at me "yeahh," I fucking hated talking about this because no one actually knew what happened.

"So Ash yo birthday tomorrow what we doin?" Lee says rubbing Ashtray's head "uh for real nothin," I glare up at Ash still on his lap "nah we should have a party at mine!" Tam says with Lee hyping her up.

"Yo! good idea babe!" Lee kisses Tam "yes! we can do that! only us though, Viv I know we just met but you can come." I ask Viv who looks at me happy.

"I would love to," we smile at each other "we finna get wasted though," Ash says kissing me "that was the plan," I look and kiss him.

Ash had told me about how he feels about his birthday, since Fezco and his grandma don't actually know when his birthday is they just do it on the day he got given to his grandma.