11: Do You Get Déjà Vu?

༒❥

'𝚍𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚟𝚞'

'𝚍𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚟𝚞'

I close my eyes as Nate begins to talk "you know how my dad has been arrested?" I look at him through my glassed over eyes filled with guilt "yes," I say very quiet "well we need a statement from someone who knew about these recordings before the police did," I look up at the sky trying to keep my tears in.

I think at how that could be bad and I get it if I say an statement then that'll bring bring up how I could be involved with more things, aka the shoot out. "Nate I can't do that," I say now crossing my arms with fear "I thought you might say that, that's why I'm only going to repeat this once," Nate starts and I look over at Jules who couldn't even hold eye contact with me.

"You will go down to the police station and show them that recording or I'll be going down to the police station showing them this recording," I feel my stomach flip as Nate pulls out his phone showing me some security camera footage.

I watch the video to see me and Ash jump out of a window, me bleeding from my stomach as we fled the scene and I gasp "Cassie told me about you having to shoot down some cops, so I went to the old construction site next to Ashtray's house and got hold of this," I watch Jules pull a USB out of her pocket.

I stand in shock as Nate smiles "have a good night Diana," he says driving off leaving me on the dark street. I feel my breathing quicken and I rush inside luckily sneaking passed everyone in the house. I go straight to my room "what the fuck," I mutter under my breath as I put my hands through my hair "what the fuck!" I say louder.

I quickly open my phone and dial the one persons number I need right now.

I listen to the tone of the dialling as I hyperventilate, I am now crying out of control.

A-yo wassup?

I breath out a sigh of relief.

D- A-Ash I'm so-so sorry
I say so upset I can barely breath.

A- clam down what the fuck happened?
I could hear the concern in his voice

D-I r-really n-need you

A- Ana are you hurt? I'm coming

D- I'm really miss you Ash please hurry
I say gripping my phone hard

A- Ana are you home?

D- y-yeah but don't use the d-door
I try to steady my breathing but I can't.

A- honey i'll be quick just breath, I love you

D- I- I love you too

He hangs up and I curl into a ball on my bed crying, I feel myself almost cave in. I really need Ash. I hear a tap on my window and I run up and open it Ash climbs in and pulls me into him straight away.

I keep crying and try to explain myself but can't find the words, Ash sits me down on my bed "Ana yo need to breath and clam down. Don't worry about what's going on just breath," Ash says his hands on my face "okay," I breath out.

We lie down Ash spooning me as I calm down, I turn to face him "it's Nate, he knows about the shooting," Ashtray closes his eyes and curses "you're fucking kidding me!" he shouts and calms himself "Ana sorry," he says and I shake my head "I'm so sorry," I cry into him some more.

I explain to Ash the whole situation and he listens the whole time "we need a fuckin plan to take this cunt out," Ash says holding my hand "the thing is it is Jules and Cassie too." He nods and I see tears in his eyes "I thought everything was over," he says looking at me sad "me too."

"Ash there's one thing, he said if I keep seeing you he'll involve you in this," I say holding his cheek "I'll keep my distance but I'm looking out for you," he says and he leans forward to kiss me but I stand up "I'm going to have a shower," I smile sad walking off.

I wanted to kiss him more then anything but now isn't the time.

When I get out of the shower I see a note on my bed.

~note~

~be cool xoxo remember the plan~
-ash-

I flop back onto my bed thinking of how I am going to befriend Cassie again. Me and Ash decided if we play dumb around Cassie she'll give in as it is a fact Nate wouldn't tell her everything he's up to, she's to easy to get information out of.

Especially after her break down at Ash's birthday.

That's why Jules and Nate are the actual threats. We will take down Cassie make Jules feel guilty and hopefully kill Nate.

a/n ouuuuu