12: You're Dumb

༒❥

'𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕'

'𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕'

I wake up in the morning feeling mostly stable and I had called Cassie to meet up with me before school to apologise, I actually couldn't believe I was gonna have to do this but I need her thinking nothing of me.

Outfit & Make up:

I walk out of my house with Kat next to me "why are you walking with Cassie?" she scoffs looking forward to see Cassie waiting on the footpath "because uh the shii that happened with Maddy isn't to do with me," I say and bite my lip at how rude th...

I walk out of my house with Kat next to me "why are you walking with Cassie?" she scoffs looking forward to see Cassie waiting on the footpath "because uh the shii that happened with Maddy isn't to do with me," I say and bite my lip at how rude that sounded "what the fuck?" Kat says as I quickly walk to Cassie.

This is gonna be a lot harder then I thought "hey Cass," I fake smile walking up to her "Diana," she smiles and I hug her "I'm so sorry about what I said I know it's just Nate not you. Sorry for the confusion," I say hoping she won't see through me "oh it's okay Ana," she laughs hugging me.

Oh my gosh.

She's this dumb.

I keep walking with her to school trying to be as nice as possible, by the time we get to school she is fully back to normal which is good. Now she will feel guilty. "Bye Cass," I wave her off walking into the hallway where I see Ash and I smile but he walks straight passed me not even making eye contact, I walk forward almost falling over as I try to look back.

I hold in my tears as I walk into the bathroom to see Rue re tying her hair "hey Ana," she says but sees I'm almost crying and comes over to me "what's going on?" She asks wiping under my eyes "uh nothing," I walk into a stall and close the door "okay well text me when you can," she says from the outside of the door "uh yep."

I sniff wiping my eyes and walk out of the stall but to my surprise Ashtray is standing in front of me and pulls me into a stall again. "Ash what?" I say confused as he pushes me against the wall and kisses me hard and I look confused but give in and let him kiss me.

Ash pulls away looking at me "I can't do it," he says leaning his head on mine "I mean I can't live without you," I nod as I felt the same way "I know same," I say getting emotional "but," he says and I pull back "before you say it, why don't we slowly find a way to distance ourselves; like first step taking off our label which is 'in a relationship' and just make it," I quickly say as Ash looks understanding.

"Yo so like we aren't in a relationship but we still do everything you would usually do in one," I look flustered at him "mhm," he laughs "I literally never stopped thinking of you," he says placing his hand under my chin "Ash," I warn and he kisses me again.

I try not to give in but soon lose as his arm is over me pressed against the wall, I am underneath him, he kisses me "Ash I don't think this is how normal people break up," I say looking up at him "yeah it's normal," he scoffs unsure and I look at the chain I got him dangling from his shirt.

And I move my hand to my chest to feel the necklace he got me still there.

"Yeah super normal, so what we're gonna make out but not be together?" I question and he nods "yeah I guess," I look confused but then kiss him "bye Ash," I say walking out of the bathroom.

What the heck.

After five classes have gone by quickly I am sitting with Viv and Tam no boys which is good, "so Ana you coming to the halloween party at Nate's?" Viv asks pulling me out of my stare "yeah I'll go," she hugs me happy "yay we could go as..." they trail off in discussion as I stare at Nate who is walking passed with Jules by his side. I looked surprised as they laugh and chat with each other.

"DIANA!" I hear someone shout and I look next to me to see Lexi looking frustrated "hello can I have your help," I sigh "shit of course sorry," I follow her into the hallway "okay so Fez asked me to come on a date with him," I squeal happy "oh my god Lex!" I shout hugging her "obviously it's at his house but I'm an idiot and suggested a double date with you and Ash," she says moving her bottom lip.

"What!" I shout and she grabs my shoulders "I'm so sorry! I just didn't know what to do I was nervous!" I groan "Fez knows we're not together!" she sighs "I know but I said that you could come as friends," I look at her shocked "Lex you owe me fucking big time!" I shout walking off "I KNOW THANKS DEE!" she shouts.

I find Ash sitting down next to Tj and Lee in their basketball clothes, I walk up to Ash who looks at me with a cocky smirk "miss me," I roll my eyes "just so you know tonight we have a double date with Lexi and Fez. You can't not go because we are doing this from them," I defend and Ash throws his hands up.

"Why would I not go," he says honestly and Lee looks at me laughing "you look nice today Dee," I roll my eyes confused at their different attitude and walk off shyly.

a/n i'm literally so sick rn