20: Guilty or Innocent

༒❥

'𝚁𝚒𝚙'

'𝚁𝚒𝚙'

Being back at school was odd everyone was looking at me and Ash like they new, which they did everyone knows our best friend died and that Ash killed Nate, it was out of 'self defense' but people did like to believe that. I haven't talked to Tam yet I'm scared to she's my best friend. If I was her though I would be pissed at me.

I am walking out the school gates where I see Tam for the first time and I walk up to her, she looked tiered she had no make up on, her outfit was a white crop top and sweats not like what she usually wears "Tamara?" I say and she looks at me with bags under her eyes "Diana I don't want to talk to you," she says which makes me hurt.

"I'm so sorry-" Tam puts her finger up "I know Lee didn't shoot himself, I just hope whatever he died for was worth it," Tam says putting her sunglasses on and walking off "wait," I move with her and she grabs my arm "Diana I can't be your friend anymore," she lets go and walks into the crowd, leaving me standing.

I wipe my eyes and walk down the path to my house, Ash has dropped out of school again as him and Fez are back to old ways, Fez was pissed that Ash murdered Nate but he got over it, the one thing I am mad about is the fact my mum is making me go to Nate's funereal, it's a whole town event.

My little brother is walking in front of me as we try and beat the rain home "where's Kat?" I question and he kicks his soccer ball "she's with Maddy apparently she's really sad about Nate," my eyes widen "oh," I take a deep breath "I can't believe you're involved in murder!" he shouts almost proud.

"Yeah not the first time," I say as a joke but it's really not, I walk into the house when Ash jumps from beside the door and kisses me "Ash," I laugh kissing him back "I've been waiting for you for so fucking long," I giggle "ew," Anthony says walking off. Ash leans back and looks at me "we really finna go to Nate's fucking funeral?" he asks leaning on me "yeah you do son," my dad says walking in.

Ash stands up so he's not lying on my chest anymore as we stand at the doorway "Ash I wanted to thank you for saving Diana," my dad nods and Ash nods too "okay dad well we have to get ready," I say pulling him upstairs. "Okay so we have to wear black," I speak looking in my closet "well I'm ready," I look at him in a neon track suit "Ash?" I sigh.

"Come on it doesn't really matter," I roll my eyes "I'll find you a suit," he groans falling back on my bed, I crawl on top of him "look after this everything will go back to normal," I say and he nods "yeahhh," I lean down and kiss him and he doesn't move "well imma get one of Anthony's suits for you," I nod but Ash pulls me back down to his lips.

"Okay now we can," we walk into my little brothers room which was messy "Anthony we need a suit," I see him quickly run from his bathroom and slam the door "uhhh okay," he walks into his closet "that was odd," I say to Ash who nods "Anthony I just need to use your bathroom," I say but I actually didn't "NO!" he shouts but I quickly open the door.

I see Clara standing there "oh wow okay," I say laughing "don't tell mum!" he shouts and I roll my eyes "Anthony I don't care that you have a girl in your room," he nods "here's the suit," I nod walking off with Ash. Me and Ash get dressed then make our way to the car outside.

funeral outfit:

We pull up to Nate's funeral which was at the local church, me and Ash walk up to the building holding hands and I see Maddy crying into Kat's shoulder and I walk up to them "Maddy I hope your okay," Maddy pulls back from Kat "your fucking psycho,...

We pull up to Nate's funeral which was at the local church, me and Ash walk up to the building holding hands and I see Maddy crying into Kat's shoulder and I walk up to them "Maddy I hope your okay," Maddy pulls back from Kat "your fucking psycho, I never really wanted him dead," Maddy's words hurt deep, Kat notices "they didn't mean to kill him," she speaks walking off with Maddy still by her side.

I stand as everyone walks passed me, Ash comes up beside me and holds my hand "aye she'll come round, she's just grieving," I nod and we walk into the full church, as we hold hands everyone turns around to look at us. We mindlessly make our way to our seats and sit for everyone to still be staring at us.

As someone begins a speech I look over at Cassie who is clinging to Lexi crying her eyes out. I take breath ang try and focus on the speech.

"Nate will be missed, he was an excelling student-" my breathing quickens and I feel Ash's hand on my leg "why is everyone staring?" I whisper and Ash looks around and back to me "there not," he says and I see the worry in his eyes "Ana are you okay?" Ash says leaning down to me "I need air," I say standing up.

As soon as I do I feel all eyes on me and I quickly storm out Ash follows "hey Diana you need to calm down," Ash says pulling me into him "Diana are you okay?" I look to see my mum there "mum I I- can't," she holds my hand "you need to get passed it and sit in there okay?" I nod and she drags me back inside.

I sit back down and tug at my dress, I see Rue and Jules sitting together and Jules looks back at me and glares. Jesus I want this to be over I think. As it comes to a end we wait for the front rows to leave first.

Cassie walks passed me and glares along with Jules and I don't know how i'm gonna get passed this.

a/n HAHAHAH