15: Back To Normal

༒❥

'𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚎'

Outfit:

I am wrapped around Ash as we walk to Maddy's "I love you," I say randomly "I love you," I look up at Ash as he kisses me "we're never breaking up again I can't do that shii," Ash says making me smile

I am wrapped around Ash as we walk to Maddy's "I love you," I say randomly "I love you," I look up at Ash as he kisses me "we're never breaking up again I can't do that shii," Ash says making me smile. "Nah I'm finna be honest right now, I'm fucking nervous about seeing Maddy," Ash says as we walk up to the door "don't worry she'll be fine."

I knock on the door and Maddy answer straight away "okay before y'all come in swear on your fucking life that you won't freak out," I look at Ash concerned and we nod. We walk into Maddy's house where I see her dad asleep on the couch and her mum wasn't home. We are now in Maddy's room we sit and Maddy pulls out her laptop.

"So just so you know as soon as I show you this I am fucking fully involved," Maddy says holding her laptop "uh okay," I say holding Ash's hand "fuck you sure Maddy because I'm sayin I won't hesitate to kill so mother fucker," Ashtray says bluntly and I nudge him "of course, kill Nate, I'm fucking done with him."

Maddy turns her laptop screen towards us and clicks on security footage and presses play, my eyes widen with fear as I see Nate in Maddy's room holding a gun to her head,

I watch the whole scene play out and Ash's expression looks disgusted "Maddy when-" I say as she stops the video "it doesn't matter but I'll confess to the abuse that'll scare him," Maddy's voice sounds sad "I'm so sorry," I lean forward and hug her.

"I know that you still care for him that's okay," I whisper and I feel her nod "thanks Ana," I pull back from her "we should make a plan," Ash speaks up "yeah I was thinking we could meet up with Nate and threaten him, I've been manipulating Cassie and she feels bad," I say and Ash nods "yo okay we'll sort it, Maddy all you'll have to do is come down to the police station if we end up having to expose him."

Maddy nods wiping her eyes "so you have a camera in your room?" I ask looking around "yeah I'm really paranoid," I nod hugging her "me and Ash have to go to school, thanks Mads."

**

Tam, Viv, Tj, Ash and me are all sitting at a table in the cafeteria "I'm so happy y'all back together," Tam says picking at her food "yeah same," Viv agrees "yo thanks," I rest my head on Ash's shoulders "one thing can we play Lee, pretend like we're not back together?" I giggle and Tj lights up "yo!"

Lee walks over holding an apple "hey besties, oh shii," Lee says sitting next to Tam and staring at me and Ash who are pretending to not like each other "are y'all okay?" he asks and I shrug "yeah we're not back together," I laugh and Lee nods "damn well that's great because i've always been in love wit Ash," Lee says winking at him.

"Yeah man that's the reason me and Ana aren't together I'm gay," Ash says in his serious tone "oh shii like Nate, nah bro we support you," Lee nods eating his apple and I laugh "wait Nate's gay?" Viv asks "oh fuck yeah Lexi exposed him at her play last year," Tam laughs with Tj "WAIT!" Lee shouts looking seriously at Ash's neck.

"What's this," Lee asks pressing his finger on Ash's hickeys "oh shii ion know," I try to not draw attention to myself "AYO!" he shouts pointing to my neck "y'all nasty and back together," Lee says shaking his head "shut up Smith Lee," Ash laughs mocking him.

"Yeah don't even get me started on how more nasty you are," I scoff and Tam joins in "for real little asshole," Tamara mocks and Lee rolls his eyes "y'all mean, I'm gonna go piss. Peace," Lee says throwing up a peace sign "that's kids a weird one," Tj says.

"Yeah but I love him," Tam says in awe watching her boyfriend walk off "for real though," Ash pretends to be in love with him "Ash back off," Tam fake scoffs "okay so I have a fucking good idea, horror movie night??" Tam says excited "nah I don't fuck wit that shii," Ash say leaning on me "what do you mean?" I say looking down at him.

"I mean I ain't getting possessed," I laugh and roll my eyes "nah we definitely should," Tj agrees "sorry I would love to but I'm in the city for a bit," Viv adds "damn then I ain't going," Tj adds "well then what about you two and me and Lee?" I nod "yes, what about tomorrow night???"

"Hell yeah!"

a/n hope y'all having a good week!!