17: Should've Known

༒❥

'𝙽𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍'

I feel something tickling my face as I am trying to sleep so I roll over in my bed annoyed, I feel and find Ash and snuggle more into him, then again I feel something tickling me so this time I open my eyes and see my brother crouched at the side of my bed with a feather.

"Morning Tray's killed a mouse you have to clean it up," Anthony smiles and I groan "I'll pay you five bucks to do it?" I whisper as Ash is still asleep.

"Ten other wise i'll tell mum and dad Ash sleeps shirtless in your bed," my little shit of a brother says smirking and I groan "what if I set you up with a girl?" his expression changes "who?" he questions "Tamara's little sister Clara?" I say knowing he knows who that is "fine," he says walking off. I sigh rolling back over to sleep.

As I am drifting off back to sleep I feel Ash kiss my neck "Ash," I groan turning over "aye don't go all whiny," he jokes climbing onto me "did you forget how to say morning?" I question rubbing my eyes "well I'm not kissing you with morning breath," I say and he nods agreeing "yo same," I unlock my phone and it starts to blow up and Ash looks at me confused "who's messaging you?"

I see it's Lee and I decide to play with Ash "oh I don't know, no one," I shrug as I keep swiping on my phone "no one? let me see," he try's snatching my phone but I move my arm "yo!" he shouts still hovering over me "Ash you should trust me," I pout and he rolls his eyes

Ash then drops all his body weight onto me and I groan "Ash! I can't breath!" I yell and my arm is hanging over the side of the bed "ASHHH!" I shout as he's leaning over extending his arm to reach the phone in my hand. "Diana!" he says annoyed fully leaning on me and slowly pushing us off my bed  "Ash we're gonna fall!" I shout and soon we both fall off the bed.

"Shit," Ash yells as I laugh, we are both on the floor tangled up in the bed sheets "what's going on?" my mum says opening the door "oh?! Sorry honey!" my mum says closing the door "ohh my goodness," I say looking at Ash who is on my phone.

"It was Lee?! Your such a dick," he laughs and I kiss him "well I'm getting up."

Third person POV
Cassie was sitting on Nate's bed as he stares at her in disbelief "your saying that you feel bad for Diana?" Nate mocks and Cassie stutters trying not to anger him "I mean she's been really nice to me lately and she's a kid-" Nate walks up to the blonde "she's a fucking kid that is the answer to putting Cal in prison!"

Cassie adjusts herself "yeah but- the other thing," she says looking up at Nate "oh? your mad about how even if she does what I say imma report the footage to the police," Cassie nods unsure if she should "Cassie look thats for the best she's fucking psycho just like a little boyfriend."

"Nate she was like a little sister to me, I used to go to her birthday parties and help her tie her laces and now your asking me to help you ruin her future!" Cassie now stands finding her words "Cassie
What the fuck! We have this fight every day! This is why I only tell Jules what I'm up to!"

"Why are we still trying to make this work!" Cassie shouts now up in Nate's face before Nate could do anything his phone rung "just shut the fuck up."

Nate answers the call "Nate Jacobs speaking," his expression changes as the other line speaks "I don't want to negotiate we had a plan Diana."

Diana's POV
We were now at Ashtray's to prepare to meet Nate tonight which is making me fucking scared "yo Fez!" Ash shouts walking into the quiet house "guess again," Lee says walking up to us "Lee!" I shout hugging him "yo what you doin here?" Ash asks and he looks offended.

"Uh to buy drugs obviously," he mocks and I roll my eyes "joking to see y'all," he looks at Ash who has a contemplating look on his face "we were gonna be doing some business," Ash says and Lee throws his hands up "shii my bad have fun y'all," I gag "NO NOT LIKE THAT!" I shout and Ash laughs.

"Nah man some like planning murder shii," Ash adds, Lee rubs his hands together "yo you serious?" he ask as we lie out guns "sorta I mean we'll just try and paralyse him but-" I cut Ash off "we won't kill him," I say look dead serious at Ash.

"Well whatever can I help?" Lee says looking at all the guns "ion know man-" Lee lifts up a gun "what if I told you I know Diana didn't shoot her self?" I look at Ash worried "what?" Ash says "yo clam down, Ash when you was staying at mine we got drunk you spilled it I didn't tell a soul," Lee warns.

"I guess you can then," Ashtray adds "yay cool we'll be like the Spy Kids," he says putting on his black glasses "okay sure Smith," we begin planning how this was gonna work.

We ended up deciding that Lee will be next to me as I talk to Nate and Ash will be further back out of view, I'll show Nate the video since I'll make out like me and Ash are done because that's what they think he won't be suspicious of anyone else.

Then hopefully Nate just decides to end this whole thing but if he doesn't then.... yeah.

1 hour later

As we are driving to a field where we would meet Nate I am hugging Lee "nah see," he says and I pull away "what! I give good hugs!" he looks at me and shakes his head "nah you hug like a Germaphobe," "well fuck you," I scoff.

"Yo what we gonna do while we wait?!" Lee says as we sit in his van "uhh well smoke," Ash says passing him a blunt "yo for real, your cute," he says lighting it up "what's Tam gonna say about you doing this?" I question.

"She'll be pissed, I was meant to stop doing all this gangster crap for her," I look at him shocked "bro!" Ash shouts "relax as long as I say it was for y'all she'll be fine," I chuck a chip at his head "I swear she better."

"You know it'll be fine i've been dating her for like three years," he scoffs and I nod "that's cute."

I see Nate's black Ute pulling up into the field which is miles away from anyone or anything and Ash quickly lies back down on the ground so he's outta view.

Fuck my life.

a/n oh my goodness