26: Fucking Kidding Me

༒❥

'𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜'

We got home Ash had already been dropped off, there was no way I wouldn't talk or see Ash in a week, but at this point I felt like I was about to be sick "Diana?" my brother questions as I run passed him to the bathroom, I sit next to the toilet but don't throw up even though I felt like I needed to.

"What the fuckk," I say as I get up holding my stomach "Diana come here right now!" my dad shouts and I groan, I walk into the lounge where my mum and dad are sitting, I sit across from them both. "We just want to explain why we got so mad," my mum starts with her hand on my dads leg "this is very awkward for us to say..." my mum continues "we know you and Ash uh... slept... together," my mum whispers.

"Oh my goodness," I say rubbing my eyes "honey look we are worried he seems to be making you do a lot of things, then I had a suspicions about a tattoo and it all built up," I stand nervously laughing "how do you even know!" I look over at Kat who makes eye contact with me as she's eating "your kidding," I say and my parents look nervous.

"Kat what the fuck!" I shout at her and she rolls her eyes "I was talking with mum and it slipped out I-" I laugh at her and shake my head "to be honest this is fucking weird I'm leaving," I say throwing my hands up "Diana!" my mum shouts walking up to me "we aren't mad, you just have to have a break from Ash," I look at her is disbelief "I'm going to sleep," I say walking upstairs.

6 Days Later

I haven't seen Ash the last three days because I've been home sick, I have messaged and called him though. Me and Kat aren't really talking either.

I am lying in bed when I feel the most painful cramp in my lower stomach and I curl up in a ball. "OW ow ow ow ow," I mutter to myself, after it settles down I crawl to my bathroom to get pain killers.

I look through all my medical stuff when I see my birth control, I look in and then my body goes cold with realisation, I forgot to take my birth control this month. "Oh shit shit," I whisper and put it away, I quickly take the white pills. I sit back on my bed to think.

Me and Ash used protection so there's no way, I even decide to google it, condoms are 85% affective. I look forward and feel my eyes water then I suck it up. I need to see Ash. I get dressed as I am feeling manic and climb out my window.

Outfit:

As I am climbing out the window I see Kat walking and she looks up at me "Diana?" she questions and I bring my finger up to my lips "sorry," she mouths walking in

As I am climbing out the window I see Kat walking and she looks up at me "Diana?" she questions and I bring my finger up to my lips "sorry," she mouths walking in. I literally almost die as I try climbing down, I quickly run down the street so fast as I feel like I'm about to throw up.

I pound on Ash's door as he opens it slowly, I kiss him straight away not breaking away from him, I then look into his eyes as my hands are on his face "hi missed you," I smile and he does too. "I didn't know you were coming round," he says as I flop on the couch "Ash I'm having a crisis," I say staring at the ceiling "what why?" he sits next to me.

"I-" I look around the room "I didn't take my birth control this month," I say not even wanting to admit it "yo that's fine though we used protection," he smiles holding my hand "uhhh yeah," I nod and decide not to tell him I'm have signs of pregnancy.

I lean forward and kiss Ash, I kiss Ash's neck and move my hands up his shirt, he latches on to my neck as I look forward, "is Fez home?" I question and Ash shakes his head "nahh," he looks at me pushing me back.

I let him kiss me but I start to not feel good again, I keep letting him kiss me and he holds my waist, "Ash," I say as he gets more heated "yeah?" he says stopping "I don't really wanna do this right now," I say embarrassed and he pulls back "that's fine ma," he smiles turning on the tv.

I watch Ash laugh at some random thing on the tv as my mind is going crazy, I fine myself staring forward caught up so much inside my head to even know what Ash is saying, I just keep nodding and try and smile to fit his mood.

I take a deep breath and try think how I can't be pregnant, it's to early to tell I keep telling myself over and over again. "Ash I'm gonna go," I say leaning over to him and kissing him "okay Ana, love you," I smile "love you too."

I am walking along the road and find myself come to realise that I need to do a test, there's no way I am gonna keep wondering, the annoying thing is I don't want Ash to know. And Fez's store is the closest store.

I run up to Rue's door and knock she answers straight away, Rue had been doing good, she's sober and that made me happy. "Hey Rue I need you to do something," I say shyly and she nods "anything for you," I smile and lean to her ear and whisper.

"Are you serious?" she says and I nod.

**

I walk around Fez's store Rue by my side, I grab some stuff as she grabs the test "hey Fez," I say and he daps me up "yo Rue," he laughs as she dumps a whole lot of stuff on the table "hey man just these," I look at Fez for his reaction.

"Yo?" he says confused at the test looking at Rue, not even assuming it was mine, Rue shrugs looking at him "what are you my fucking mum," Rue laughs and so do I.

"Nah bruh I jus thought you were lesbian," I snort at that comment and Rue scoffs "to be honest man, I don't even know."

When we walk out of his store she passes me the test and I thank her "do you want me to support you when you do it?" she asks and I finally start seeing my old Rue come back.

"Why don't I come over to your house," I smile and so does she "yess my little Dee is coming round!" she giggles hugging my side.

a/n ohhh shiii