3: Back Back Stabber

༒❥

'𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍'

'𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍'

Outfit:

After dinner me and Ash rushed up to my room "tell me right now! what the fuck did Nate want?!" Ash says gripping my arm "I don't even know! just to like leave you!" Ash throws his head back

"I'm finna kill that asshole!" I grab him and sit him on my bed "you need to calm down how could he know anything?" I say which makes him breath out and look at me.

"Okay I'm sorry, let's just watch tiktok," I nod lying down on him we are scrolling through, "wanna get high?" I look up at him smiling "yes! let's go to Lexi's her mum doesn't care and Suze loves you," I mock as Suze absolutely adores Ashtray.

"Okay yo let's go," I grab my phone out to message her, after she says yes me and Ash run downstairs "we are going to the Howards!" I shout and I hear Kat "tell Cassie I said fuck you!" I roll my eyes and we keep pushing each other out the door.

We both are walking down the dead street and we race up to Lexi's door "hey cuties," Suze says holding a glass of wine "hey Suze," I say hugging her "yo," Ash replies hugging me from behind "Lex is upstairs, keep it pg you two," she says in a sarcastic tone.

Me and Ash walk up the stairs and we see Cassie look down at us and her eyes widen "oh? hey Diana?" she laughs nervously, I just keep walking slowly "oh hey," I breath out trying not to look at her "uh hey Ash?" Ashtray stares her down.

As we walk she quickly rushes passed us "yoo for real what's her problem?" Ash says his arm around my waist "I don't wanna know," I laugh as we walk into Lexi's room apparently Cassie hasn't even been staying at home much, Lex didn't even speak to her.

"Hey Lex!" I say jump on her as she's lying on her bed "hi Ana," she giggles and Ash akwardly sits next to me "okay so you wanna smoke?" I ask her and she nods shyly.

"Go Lex," I giggle as Ashtray breaths in the blunt and passes it to us, I breath in and next is Lex she coughs and we giggle "I don't usually smoke," she laughs smoke coming out of her mouth.

"I can tell," me and Ash are lying on each other as Lexi is on the floor "have I told y'all how much I love Fez," Lexi speaks up with a bright smile.

"No, continue," I giggle as Ash leans up a bit "he's just so cute andddd respectful," I nod agreeing with her "he's also so HOT!" she laughs out the last bit.

Ashtray looks down at me confused "yo! that's my brother!" he says disgusted "that's cute Lexi, it's really sad but adorable how much he dressed up to go to your play," she sits up close to me.

"Really?" she says with her red eyes "yeah, he had flowers and a note for you," her eyes start to water "that's so sweet!" she hugs me and Ash looks confused.

Ash was soon passed out and I was falling asleep on him and I just felt so safe, but then I awake to hear whispering.

I open my eyes to see me and Ash still lying on the couch that is on Lexi's side of the room, Ash had his arms around me, Lexi was asleep and Cassie wasn't in her bed.

The room was dim but I see a shadow of two people casted on the doorway meaning they were in the hallway, I raise my head a bit to get a better view. I then see Cassie her back turned talking to someone, their voices were low.

Ashtray's breathing was heavy as I see Cassie turn around and I quickly drop my head and close my eyes "I have to give it to you here, it's fine," she walked across the room to grab something and then I hear a very familiar voice.

"Okay," I hear Jules whisper and then I open one eye and watch Cassie pass a USB to Jules "Nate made multiple copies, this is so you have the higher ground if Diana try's to blackmail you," Cassie whispers and my mouth goes dry.

"Thanks Cassie, aren't they right there?" Jules says as they are walking down the hallway "yeah there out to it though," I am just frozen, I don't understand why I would ever have to blackmail Jules and what is on that USB that would let her have the higher ground.

I start to feel sick and I decided to wake Ash up "Ash?" I say pushing him and he wakes up breathing out scared "what?!" he says instantly in defence mode "uhhh somethings up with Cassie and Jules also probably Nate," Ash rubs his eyes still waking up.

"What do yo mean?!?" I start shaking "I'll explain." I then explain everything that had happened and also had to calm Ash down so he didn't kill Cassie right then.

"It's okay, we'll wait for them to make a move before we do anything," Ash speaks holding my face I nod then pull him into a kiss.

**

The next morning was Ash's birthday so me and Suze were making him breakfast while he slept "so how's it going with you two?" she mocks as she flips the bacon "great actually, I'm in love," Suze nudges me with her hip "you guys are couple goals," I smile.

I wake Ash and he sits up quickly "yo!" he says but I kissed him straight away "happy birthday baby," I smile and he does too "love you," he says pulling me onto him "love you!"

I kiss him as I am on his lap "since it is your birthday we can make out whenever you want," he smiles "now," he breaths out and I pull away and stand "after breakfast," he throws his arms up "what! you said whenever!" I smile and grab his hand.

"I have a surprise for you," I giggle covering his eyes too "I spent five hours making this," Ashtray holds my hand which are over his eyes "what?!"

We walk downstairs to the kitchen where I had set up a table for two "ta daaaa!" I say and I let go of Ashtray's face and watch him light up.

"You made me breakfast!" Ash smiles sitting down "I did," I sit across from him "and Suze let us have wine," I laugh and pour us a cup each.

a/n SORRRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE