29: Lose You

Go look at my tiktok edits to get a taste of what this chapter gonna be like (user in bio)

༒❥

'𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍'

'𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍'

I am lying on Lexi's bed the next morning breathing in and out slowly "Diana please tell me what happened?" she repeats for the fifth time "I said me and my mum got into a disagreement," I say again sitting up "but why does Rue have to come over? What aren't you telling me?" I go to make another excuse when Rue walks into Lexi's room.

"Diana hey come here," she pulls me into a hug, I look to see Lexi scoff and walk out of the room, I feel bad for not telling her but at this point I need to talk to someone.

"So your mum want's you to abort it?" Rue says as I tell her "yeah and I don't think that's what I wanna do," I feel relief as I finally say this out loud "okay well I think you should tell every body, come on you need to tell people," Rue says rubbing my back.

"Rue I don't know," I look at Rue and notice something, her eyes were red and glassed over, she also had her hair a mess usually she has it tied up "Rue are you high?" I ask feeling disappointment fill me "wha- no no," she says I instantly get flashbacks to when I was younger and we had this conversation "aw Rue," I say and she starts laughing.

"It- it was only a little bit I promise, Don't tell anyone Diana please, I needed one bit," she starts stuttering "Rue I'm sorry but I have to tell your mum this time," I say quickly standing up, I walk downstairs and into the dining room.

I stop in my tracks when I see Cassie, Maddy, Lexi and Kat all sitting at the table looking like they are waiting for me "finally Diana," Maddy says moving a chair out for me "what's going on?" I question looking at all their wondering faces "what do you mean?" Lexi questions.

"Diana don't be stupid Rue said you wanted to tell us something," Maddy says in a happy tone, I finally sit and look at Kat who has a bitchy expression on her face "uhhhh," I say and Cassie sighs picking at the table "I don't wanna be rude Diana but I have things to do, get to the point," I look over at Cassie and stare.

"I'm really confused, I'm sorry I don't know why Rue did this, I had know idea," Kat takes a deep breath "I'm sorry I've been so shit lately, but you can tell us, I know something has been going on, especially after last night," I keep nodding "thanks Kat, one thing though its about Rue-" I start then I see Rue walk into the room amused.

I glance up at her leaning back on my chair, "Diana I think your drifting from the elephant in the room," Rue starts and I shake my head, I look to the door to the side of me to see Suze and my mum standing there with cups of tea.

"Rue don't," I mutter under my breath as she leans down to me, her hands on the table "then don't be a snitch," Rue says I see the others look around the table at each other "Rue what's going on?" Lexi asks and Rue leans back "Diana tell them," she pressures "Rue shut up," I warn "I wouldn't be doing this if you  minded your own business."

I stand walking up to Rue but then she stops me "you wanna expose me, well Diana's pregnant!" Rue shouts throwing her arms up, my mouth hangs open and I see the girls at the table all stare at each other. My mum looks disappointed at Suze who just looks shocked.

"I'm leaving," Rue says as she walks out of the tense room "is that true?" Kat asks and I see Cassie lighten up "it is I'm sorry I was gonna tell you," I say starting to cry "aw Diana," Maddy says walking up to me and pulling me into a hug, I'm soon joined by the other girls.

"Honey we support you no matter what," Kat cry's and they all pull away "you should of told us," Lexi cry's holding my hand "I wanted to but I care what you think to much!" I shout crying "Ana I'm so sorry I was rude I completely understand," Cassie says nodding.

"Does Ash know?" Kat questions "yeah but I think I need to make it up to him," I say and they all nod "what are you thinking on doing?" Lexi asks concern all over her face.

"Imma keep it," I nod wiping my eyes "awwww!" they all hug me again, as I am in their arms I realise the support I'll have when I have this baby, Ash will be an amazing dad also my mental issues only come back when I feel alone and hopeless, I have so many supportive people around me I don't think I ever will.

**
I knock on Ash's bedroom door with chocolate in my hand "Ash babe open up," I whisper and he opens the door with a blank expression "heyy," he says and I pass him the chocolates "I want to apologise and clear things up," I start and we sit.

"Okay Diana," I put my hand on his knee "I am keeping the baby, I wanna apologise for not being easy about it, if you want me to abort it I'm sorry but this might be my only chance on having a kid and-" I get cut off by his lips.

"Diana you'll be a great mum, I think i'll be a good dad, I don't know I'm freaking out!" he shouts and I hug him, we sit there and cry for a bit "we should tell Fez."

We walk into the lounge and turn the tv off to get Fez's attention "Fez..." I start and he looks wary "yooo??" I stand next to Ash who is freaking out "uhhh um you're gonna be an uncle!"  I cheer and Ash nods.

I watch Fez stare for a couple of seconds "that's not funny bruh," he says and I laugh "oh I fucking know," he then looks at Ash "wait your serious?!" he says shocked "holy fucking shit!" he says putting his hands on his head.

"Bro please don't be mad!" Ash shouts "I used protection BUT IT FUCKING BROKE HOW WAS I MEANT TO KNOW!" Ash shouts and I see Fez walk up to us smiling "awwwww bruh I don't care, I get to be an uncle."

Fez walks off to his room "he's definitely going to cry," I whisper to Ash "yeah I know."

a/n ppl who said abort don't be mad PLSS DONT HATE ME
like imagine ash as a dad
i'm planning to make it less depressing now
but also i am not glamorising it either

and the euphoria girls being aunties is so cute <3333

ANDDDDDD i'll try and make it realistic