18: Take It Back

༒❥

'𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞'

Outfit:

I slip a gun into my waist band as I watch Nate's headlights illuminate the field "yo be safe Diana," Ash smiles lying down "you too," I kiss his forehead "Lee be careful bruh," Lee nods showing off  his guns "I'll be fine," me and Lee hop out ont...

I slip a gun into my waist band as I watch Nate's headlights illuminate the field "yo be safe Diana," Ash smiles lying down "you too," I kiss his forehead "Lee be careful bruh," Lee nods showing off his guns "I'll be fine," me and Lee hop out onto the damp grass and make our way to the middle where Nate is standing, Lee walk slightly in front of me.

"Lee let me do the talking please," I say look at him and he nods "Diana didn't think I would have to be meeting up with you again," Nate speaks and I walk up to him confidently "yeah well here we are."

Nate shifts his body and I notice he has his hand on a gun in his pocket "who's this? You're other gangster boyfriend?" Nate laughs and Lee moves up standing right next to me "nah I'm the person that'll shoot you fucking dead if you pull some abusive shii," Lee talks in a different tone, I had never seen this side of him. It was like Ash when this shit happens.

"Diana you better make this quick I have a date with Cassie in half an hour," Nate says checking his watch "okay well I just have a video to show you," I open my phone and click on the video, I watch Nate's expression change as he see's the video of him with Maddy holding a gun to her head.

As Nate is shaking his head watching the video I scan my eyes around the area and no one else is in the area "Diana," Nate breaths out walking around in circles, I stop the video and put my phone in my pocket "you shouldn't of done that," he breaths out and I nod "well if you don't stop this whole situation then Maddy will be taking this down to the police and filing for abuse."

Nate stops pacing and comes up to me coming closer to my face, which alerts Lee "I'm not negotiating with you," he spits and Lee presses a gun up to his chest "back up big boy," he says and Nate nods moving back "hey sorry man? I didn't know me trying to talk with Diana was such a problem for you?" Nate says amused.

"It ain't a problem as long as you don't get up in her mother fucking space," Lee says and I can tell Nate's getting annoyed "clearly you two don't understand deals, you don't fucking negotiate!" Nate says louder and I feel the situation tense "Nate clam down! Just drop this whole thing and I'll forget about all of this," Nate rubs his hands through his hair.

"Diana you've made a massive mistake," Nate says moving closer again "I guess I'll have to show you that this is serious and not just on of your drug deals," my breath quickens "yo man back up your getting a bit fucking close," Lee warns at the wrong time "why the fuck do you keep speaking?!" Nate says moving over to him.

"Yo man I'm just telln you," Lee nods and Nate laughs "yeah oh okay," Nate speaks standing back calm "I just have to send a message so Diana knows how things are gonna play out, in one day you'll go down to the police station and say you have information on Cal Jacobs you'll show them the voice recording and if you don't i'll show them footage proving you and Ash were involved with the shoot out," Nate states to my confusion.

"Do you understand?" Nate questions and I farrow my eyebrows confused that he's ignore everything I just told him about "hello Diana," Nate mocks and I go to answer but I feel as if I could say a word and he'll snap "nah man the fuck, you heard what she said!" Lee shouts at Nate and Nate sighs.

I watch Nate quickly pull a gun from his pocket and I go to grab mine but I am to late as I hear a gun shot, it all went to quick I had no idea who got hit, or if anyone did "that's your fucking message Diana," Nate spits walking off and I drop my gun to the ground in shock as I see Lee fall in front of me.

Nate's Ute quickly drives off as I lean next to Lee "LEE!" I shout as I see him bleeding out "fuck," he says clutching his chest "fuck no!" I shout and I pick him up, I help him to the van where Ash opens the door "YO THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" Ash shouts and runs up to help me.

Lee was in a bad state he had blood coming out of his mouth and all over his white shirt "Nate shot him!" I shout and we lie him down in the back of the van "shit nah Lee don't fucking give up!" Ash shouts trying to stop the bleeding "Ash we need to get him to a hospital!" I say and Ash shakes his head crying "he's not gonna make it bruh," I brush my fingers through my hair.

"We have to try," I jump into the drivers seat and drive off, as I am driving all I can hear is Lee in pain, "call Troy we need someone to take him in and it can't be us," I say passing Ash my phone and he calls Troy who meets us outside the hospital "bruh he's losing consciousness!" Ash shouts as Troy lifts him out of the van.

As Troy helps Lee into the hospital we sit and wait for a call to say he's been hurt. I look to Ash who is sitting in the drives seat staring out the window "Diana if Lee dies, imma kill Nate no matter what you say."

a/n eekekekekeke noooo