13: Double Date

༒❥

'𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎?'

'𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎?'

Outfit & Make up:

I am helping Lexi do her lipstick as she is trying to look her best "you have really nice lips," I smile and so does she "aw thanks Dee," I nod as I move to her lip liner and touch it up "Fez is gonna be so happy when he sees you," she giggles loo...

I am helping Lexi do her lipstick as she is trying to look her best "you have really nice lips," I smile and so does she "aw thanks Dee," I nod as I move to her lip liner and touch it up "Fez is gonna be so happy when he sees you," she giggles looking up at me "I really like him Diana," I nod "yeah he definitely likes you," I put the lipstick away and hop off the basin.

"Let's go get this over and down with," she gives me a sad look "don't act like you and Ash weren't making out in the bathroom this morning," Lexi laughs and I look at her shocked "wha-? I wasn't," I say in a disbelieving tone "don't try and hide it," Lexi says putting her finger in my face.

"So what we were making out, it won't happen again, it was a .... goodbye," I say unconvincing "mhm anyway let's go," we hold hands as we walk out of the house.

**
Me and Lexi walk up to Fezco's house and I notice another car is in the driveway and I realise that Lee is here too, I knew Ash would bring him they do this in every awkward situation.

I knock and Fez opens the door "hey Ana, Lexi Howard you look beautiful," he says and he goes to hug her then she points to the anklet "oh shii yeah, come here," Lexi giggles walking in and hugging him.

I let them talk at the doorway as I walk inside to see Tam, Lee and Ash sitting on the couch "hey what are y'all doing here?" I ask sitting down next to Lee "we are having a triple date," Lee smiles as Tam is lying on his chest "oh? That's cute," I look over at Ash who is staring at me "you look nice Ana," he smiles and I look at his track suit.

"You look good," I say and Tam taps my leg "I want your eyes," she pouts and I look at her amused "are you high?" I laugh and she nods almost falling asleep on Lee. "Yo Diana can I speak to you in private?" Ashtray asks looking not relaxed "do I have a choice," I mock crossing my arms.

Ash stands over me and pulls me up "ouu okay," Lee says laughing as I get dragged off, "Ash we're gonna miss dinner," I complain as we walk into that damn bathroom. Ash closes the door and faces me "can I kiss you?" Ash asks looking into my eyes "I was gonna ask the same," I smile leaning forward and kiss him.

I don't know what it was but I like can't say no like what the hell, I thought it was just gonna be a kiss but soon enough Ash was lifting me up onto the sink. My hands were on the back of his neck "Ash! Yo I gotta use the bathroom bruh!" I hear Fez shout and we stop kissing and stare at each other "uhh yeah," Ash shouts and I look scared "you're fucking kidding me," I whisper.

I hop down from the sink as Ash opens the door exposing both of us "thanks bruh..." he stops as he sees me standing behind him and Fez smiles "oh sorry man was I interrupting something?" Fez asks and I give him a lipped smile "nah," Ash replies and we slowly walk passed him.

I quickly walk in-front of Ash as I sit down at the table and see Lee making a face "y'all really trying to fuck in the bathroom?" Lee laughs I choke on my water "bruh," Ash says shaking his head "yo sorry we can eat now," Fez says sitting across from Lexi.

All the guys are on one side with the girls facing them, we eat awkwardly as I keep looking up at Ash "this is good steak," Tam says trying to break the silence "uhh yep," I say and Ash nods.

I look over at Fez and Lexi who are talking and laughing like no one else is in the room "hey Ash? Lee was telling me y'all finna dress up like men in black," Tam says and Ash nods "yo." I feel my thoughts rush as we eat, like me and Ash aren't together but we're making out?

What does that even mean. I am so confused "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom," I quickly get up from the table and walk into the wrong room which makes me annoyed and I see the room was their grandma's old room. On her bed I see a note and I pick it up to read a poem then on the front was a photo of her. It is a funeral card and I gasp putting it down.

I feel myself start to cry, "Ana?" I hear Ash say behind me "she passed?" I ask sadly and he sighs rubbing his head "yeah-" I walk straight up to him "I'm so sorry," I hug him and he hugs me back "why didn't you tell me?" he bites his lip "because I didn't wanna worry you."

"Ash, you could make out with me but you couldn't even tell me this?" Ash shakes his head "it's not like that," I nod tears forming in my eyes "Ash I am in love with you, I would way rather worry about you because someone close to you died then have your tongue down my throat," I scoff walking passed him.

Ash looks shocked and stutters something as I leave.

"Hey Lexi I'm gonna go," I say and she looks at me confused "oh uh," I don't wait for her answer as I walk out the door.

a/n my throat is SO SORE and don't give up on them y'all 😭😩