21: Seriously

༒❥

'𝚅𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'𝚅𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗'

"Invite Ash to a family vacation?" I question my parents as we sit at the family dinner table "yes? Ash is apparently like family now," my mum speaks picking at her food "dad you're okay with this?" I question and my dad looks up "yeah of course," I look at Kat in disbelief.

"Maddy's coming too," Kat says and I nod "well did you guys break up again? Why aren't you excited?" my mum says and I smile "oh my goodness y'all serious! Of course i'm excited I just didn't believe you!"

Anthony rolls his eyes "why can't I invite someone?" he questions annoyed "because you got sent to the office for being late to class... because of a girl," I look at my brother and laugh "and your not even slick about it," I joke and Kat laughs with me "shut up the amounts of times i've walked in on you and Ash!"

I look at him disgusted "stop talking," I warn and my parents roll their eyes "that reminds me, Anthony and Ash will share a room at the hotel and Kat, Maddy and you will share a room," my dad nods in agreement "yeah I don't need any grandchildren," I shake my head "that's fine, dad I promise no grandchildren," I scoff standing up.

It's weird I used to think I would lose my virginity to Ash, probably still will but I just don't obsess over it anymore. A trip to the beach for a whole week, shit.

"Mum there's no way I'm sharing a room with Ash!" Anthony shouts and I look offended "why?" I scoff "because he's scary, he'll murder me in my sleep!" I laugh and so does Kat "honey I want you to be nice for Ashtray he's had a hard life, especially with the recent events," my mum warns "aw thanks mum, imma go to Ash's, love you bye," I say kissing her forehead "bye love you too."

As I am walking to the door I catch Kat walking into another room and I stop her "is Maddy still angry at me?" I question holding her arm "no she's over it," Kat says and I nod continuing out the door.

**
Outfit (bc i want to):

For some reason I decide to climb in through Ash's window, mainly to scare him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For some reason I decide to climb in through Ash's window, mainly to scare him. I walk up to the window and look in to see Ash on discord, I slightly open the window and slid my body through the small gap. As I go through the window Ash whips his head around and goes to grab a gun but stops when he sees me "shit Ana," he breaths out and I fall to the ground.

"You we're gonna shoot me?" I fake question as I walk up to him and he sighs turning his computer off and kisses me "maybe, what you doing here?" I jump on Ash's bed and he sits down "because my parents invited you Miami Beach for a week!" I shout excited and Ash looks at me happy "for real?!" I nod and he looks happy "wait lemme ask Fez," he stands and I follow him.

"Yo! Fez!" Ash says walking in front of me, we look around the lounge and he isn't there and Ash opens Fez's bedroom door "yo?" Ash says and Fez bounces out of bed not under the covers "YO! KNOCK!" He shouts and I look confused but I then see Lexi on his bed "aww!" I shout as Lexi goes red, gladly she's fully dressed.

"Shii sorry I didn't know yo had a girl over," Ash says pointing to Lexi "oh my god are y'all dating?" I question and they both quickly shake their heads "mhm," I say not having it "fuck anyway can I go to Miami Beach wit Ana?" Fez stands in the doorway.

"Uhh sure, when you finna leave?" Fez asks "tomorrow," I chime in "yo that's fine I'll get Tj to help me with business now leave thanks, nice to see ya Ana," Fez says closing the door. "They are so cute," I say flopping on the couch "make yourself at home I guess," Ash says fake voice and I laugh trying to kick him.

"I can't wait till tomorrow! Beach and sunbathing," I then cover my mouth in realization "Ash," I mutter scared and he looks at me from the other couch "yo?" I lie on my face and speak into the pillow and Ash comes over and pushes me over to look at him "my fucking tattoo!"

I say moving my jeans down "oh yeahhhh," Ash looks up at me "how the hell am I going to hide this? My mum hates tattoos!" I groan falling back onto the couch "yo it'll be fine," Ashtray tries picking me up but I make my body limp.

"ASH HOW AM I GONNA HIDE IT!" I shout at him as he hugs me "just don't wear anything that'll show it," I roll my eyes "we're going to the beach Ash!" he nods "let me see the tattoo," he says and I groan undoing my pants to show him the tattoo.

"Yo if you get boy legged swimsuit you'll be safe," Ash nods and I look at the butterflies and sigh "well I could do that," I groan and Ash stares at me "your pants are still down," he says playfully and I quickly pull them up "your a dick."

I turn the tv on and Ash looks at me, he kisses my neck and I sigh. I soon kiss his lips and I fall underneath him. I keep kissing him until we hear Fez and quickly pull away.

"Finally y'all just watching tv and not being nasty," Fez says and we look at each other and laugh.

a/n WOWOWOWOOW

𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 [ASHTRAY] 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें