7: Fell Apart

༒❥

'𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝'

"He's fucking stalking you?!" Ash shouts moving up to my face and I grab his shoulders "Ash you have to stay calm and let me-" He ignores me and moves kneeling to grab a gun from under my bed "Ash what are you doing?" I say as he sits on the floor loading a gun "I'm killing this cunt," I snatch the gun from his grip.

"No! see this is why I felt like I couldn't tell you," I say now pissed and Ash glares at me "you felt like you couldn't tell me?" Ashtray repeats in a sad tone "Ash not like that," I say and he stands up "Diana I am just keeping you safe," Ashtray says holding the gun in his hand.

"I know but you don't have to go mad, just talk," I say not meaning to be offensive "bruh I'm so fucking sorry I care," Ashtray shouts and I flinch back "Ash! Stop making me sound like I am dissing you! I love how protective you are-" he leans forward and covers my mouth lightly with his hand.

"Your being a brat watch how much I care now," Ash says letting go and starts to pack some of his stuff up "Ash what are you doing?" I say and put my hand on his shoulder "I am so fucking stressed and this shii isn't helping," I scoff "what shit? Me being stalked?" I say and Ash looks at me angry.

"Don't worry I won't go mad about it you can sort it out, I'm fucking done!" Ashtray shouts in my face causing me to move back not being able to say a word. I just watch him leave my room, I move to my window and see my mum shout at Ash to come back but he keeps walking.

I feel tears run down my cheeks as I fall back onto my bed, Kat bursts in looking worried "what the hell just happened? Ash stormed out!" she says then stops as she sees the state of me "aw Diana," Kat moves onto my bed hugging me.

"Hey he will come around," Kat says in a reassuring voice "I love him," I cry into her shoulder and she plays with my hair "is there anything I can get you?" Kat says as I cry "can you call Rue," I choke out and she nods "yeah of course."

I lie in the same position on my bed for about another hour until Rue walks in "Ana!" she wines and comes and wraps herself around me "Ash is a fucking dick," she says digging her head into my shoulder "no he's not, it's my fault," I say stuttering "Maddy no," I hear Kat say outside my door but Maddy comes bursting in.

"What the fuck did he do?" Maddy says sitting on the end of my bed "nothing I just- we had a fight," Maddy's eyebrows raise "did he hit you? Because I swear to god!" she shouts and I place my hand on her leg "no!" I say crying more into Rue.

"Uh why don't we let you-" Rue starts to pull away but I pull her back "I LITERALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ASH!" I shout and everyone in the room goes quiet and I just silently sob.

"Girl I know how this hurts but you have to pick yourself up so he wants you back twice as much," Maddy says leaning down to hug me and Kat hugs me too "you're so strong you don't need him."

This hurt because they had no idea why this had happened, Kat was the only one who knew about the shooting and she thought the drama had passed but really...

This is just the beginning.

After crying I eventually fall asleep in Kat's arms, most of the night I was thinking back to new years when I first met Ash.

How I would ditch school and I thought I was risking everything for him now I have literally killed for him and it might all be over.

But I'm not giving up I'm gonna make him need me back, not in a toxic way. In a very healthy way.

a/n sorry for the slow updates 😭