22: My Lover

༒❥

'𝙺𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝'𝚜'

'𝙺𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝'𝚜'

"Ash," I say sitting on my bed as I look up at him, "Ana?" he questions standing above me "you know that we'll be in a car for four hours? With just my family," I say and he walks up to me "yeah I know but wanna know why Kat scares me so much," Ash speaks sitting down next to me.

"Sure," he looks at me "because like a couple of years ago she would come in to me with all this online money and get it cashed out," I squint my eyes "wait that's so weird, she doesn't even work," and Ash nods "she came in again for the first time in a while she got cashed out but she went to Fez," I just try thinking at where Kat could be getting that money.

"I think she's trying to hide it, cause she usually comes to me," Ash says and I sigh "well I don't know maybe she has an online legal business," Ash nods "she's super suspicious," I stand and pull Ash up "let's try get through this car ride without being embarrassed."

I drag my bags downstairs struggling "yo you need help?" Ash questions but is already holding one of my bags "thanks," we walk outside and we chuck our bags into the back of the car "Maddy is meeting us there," Kat says hoping in the middle "okay cool," I watch Anthony quickly sit in the only other seat in the middle "get in the back," my brother says and I nod.

"Was already going to," I mock jumping in the back and Ash follows me, we both sit in the back and my parents sit in the front seats "okay let's get this show on the road," my mum speaks and I cringe "mum please stop talking," Kat sighs putting in her ear phones.

As we start driving Anthony turns to me "why has Kat been so moody lately?" I shrug "I don't know she's acting like she did when she went through her bad bitch era," I sigh opening my phone "don't go on your phone," Ashtray says throwing it on the floor "excuse me?"

"Chill, let's just talk," Ash suggests and I smile.

**

We had now stopped at a small town for a bit as Anthony is car sick "me and Ash are gonna look around," I say pulling Ash out of the car "okay honey," I watch as Kat is still on her phone "let's go in here," I say walking in to a small hippie shop "yo these shops lit," I laugh and the older lady greets us as we walk in.

I look through some cool rings as Ash does to "that's pretty on you," Ash complements "aw thanks Ash," I put the ring back as it is fifty dollars and I'm broke "i'll get it for you," I shake my head "Ash no," I watch as he pulls out at least six hundred dollars worth of cash.

I gasp and shove it back into his backpack "you brought drug money with you?!" Ash looks at me confused "chill ma, this is my money," I blush at the nickname "just let me buy you the cheap ass ring," Ash says snatching the ring out of the jar.

"Ash you don't have to," he shakes his head "ma shush," I follow him up to the lady and he puts the ring on the table "just this for today?" she asks looking disapproving "yo," the lady sighs as she works the till.

I hug Ash around his shoulders "thanks," I smile "I'm sorry how old are you two?" the lady says stopping the payment "uh sixteen?" I question "and you have tattoos?" I let go of Ash and he glares at her "what's with the fuckin questions?" Ash says obviously annoyed.

The older lady looks taken back by the cursing "uhh sorry we'll just pay for this then leave," I say and she sighs "fifty," I watch Ash stares her down as he places fifty dollars on the wooden table.

I quickly pull Ash out of the store "thanks for the ring," I say kissing him "of course," he smiles "let's go before you kill that lady," I joke "she was being fucking rude," I just laugh.

We stop at KFC to get lunch "mum look," I say showing her the ring Ash brought me "aw it's beautiful," she says admiring it "Ash thank you for being a true gentleman to my daughter," my dad says proudly "yo all goods Mr Hernandez," I smile at how gangster he is.

"Oh i'll pay the bill," Kat says pulling out her wallet but then Ash stops her "nah I got it," he pulls out a stack of cash and starts counting it out and everyone looks at him confused "uhhh Ash?" I question and he looks up at me.

"Oh yeah, don't worry this money is all legal," Ash says throwing the money down on the table "ohh well thank you Ash," my mum smiles and my dad clears his throat "let's get to the hotel."

a/n next chapter will be social media
sorry this one was so short

also shout out to maryamissa2