16: Horror Movies

༒❥
DISCLAIMER- pls re read the chapter characters (1) as there are so major changes!!

༒❥DISCLAIMER- pls re read the chapter characters (1) as there are so major changes!!

'𝙱𝚘𝚘!'

Ash was lying on my couch eating chips as I fight with my dad "DAD! I don't have to explain myself to you!" I shout pacing around the room in front of Ash who is watching like it is reality tv "Diana I'm sorry but your young and when I find-" I put my finger up in warning.

"Birth control in your room!" he shouts and Ash chokes behind me as I throw my hands up in annoyance he said that in front of Ash "I want to know why!" he continues, I turn to look at Ash who is pretending to scroll on his phone all of a sudden "dad you don't understand," I say trying to be calm.

"Oh I do birth control means sex, so Ash son have you got anything to do with this?" my dad says and I gawk "DAD!" I shout and Ash looks up confused "n-no.... why would I?" Ash stutters and I give him a sympathetic look "Ash you would because your her boyfriend," my dad says annoyed.

"Oh OH, sorry sir I- yeah. Um?" Ash says looking at me for help "what's going on in here?" Kat asks with my mum by her side "we're discussing why Diana has birth control in her room!!" He shouts and Kat looks at me amused.

"Mum explain to him why," I shout flopping down next to Ash "oh sweetie it's for her period cramps," my mum says patting my dad on the back.

His face drops "oh, well I'm sorry for the misunderstanding," he nods walking off and Kat grabs her bag and kisses me on the forehead "I'm meeting Maddy, bye," she laughs "bye," I groan and my mum leaves the room.

I look over at Ash who stops eating and looks at me "I'm fucking sorry about that," Ash shrugs "nah for real it's fine, periods and sex is a natural thing," Ashtray says I stare at him in awe "your cute," I say hugging into him "when's the gang pullin up?" Ash mocks and I laugh "10:00 so you can help me pick the movie."

As we are going through millions of different horror movie trailers my parents walk into the room "me and your dad will be out till 12:30, make sure your friends are gone bye then," she smiles before leaving.

"Okay love you guys!!" I shout at them "love you to darling!"

As I click onto the next trailer which is of the IT the scene of where Georgie gets his arm ripped off is about to come up and I watch for Ash's reaction.

"FUCK NO!" Ash says moving his face into my arm as we watch the scene "Ashhh," I laugh amused "nah I'm not fucking with you! We ain't watching that!" I pout looking at him "no we ain't, also coz I know Lee will bully me for life if I get scared!" he says annoyed.

"It's fine!! We can watch The Shining!" I defend and he looks at me not pleased "fine!" he says like a two year old, "I don't get you though you're a drug dealer and horror movies scare you?" he looks at me as if that's normal "I don't mess wit that paranormal shii."

Ash looks at me happy and leans into kiss me, he pulls me onto him as I kiss him.

"REMEMBER IM HERE!!" Anthony shouts from the hallway "argh!" I groan annoyed hoping off Ash, my little brother walks into view "aren't you meant to be at a sleepover?" I question crossing my arms.

"Yeah in half an hour," he scoffs and I roll my eyes, Lee and Tam soon arrive "hey babe's!" Lee shouts walking in smoking a joint "LEE!" I warn as my brother sees the joint from where he is standing.

"Oh shit," he says putting it out "I'm so scared right now," Anthony says walking away "well did you decide on a movie that lil Ash can stand?" Tam mocks, Ash rolls his eyes as they sit.

"Yeah the shining," they all agree as we press play, Ash was practically inside my hoodie as we watch the movie, all of a sudden Ash pauses the movie "I really have to piss," he says as if it's our problem "okay bruh then go piss," Lee laughs "yeah I will," Ash says staring at me "aw Ash it'll be fine," he groans walking off.

"Yo! we should scare him," Lee laughs getting up "aw that's mean, okay," Tam giggles "go behind the door," Tam suggests and Lee runs behind one of the wooden fold out doors. Me and Tam pretend to look at something on our phones so Ash doesn't get suspicious.

I watch as Ash walks back into the lounge and as he passes through the doors Lee comes out and shouts in his ear "BOO!" Lee screams causing Ash to full on punch him in the face, me and Tam cover our mouths "OH SHII!" Ash shouts as he didn't realise it was Lee "fuck that's funny!" Lee laughs on the ground.

Me and Tam nervously laugh "you sure that was really hard bruh," Ash says and Lee is holding his cheek bone "man I'm to high I can't feel anything," I then burst out laughing and same with Tam "now you know why I didn't wanna scare him," Tam laughs "yeah because he definitely goes into fight mode not flight."

After that we continue to watch the movie.

a/n 💀