5: Truth or Dare

༒❥

'𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎'

'𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎'

Me, Tj, Ash, Viv, Lee, Tam, Rue and Lexi were now sitting in a circle on the floor "okay so truth or dare?" Tj asks Rue she bites her lip "uhhhh truth," Tj looks at her with a smirk "have you ever made out wit a girl?!" I roll my eyes and so does Rue "I dated one fuckwit."

"Okay my turn, Lex truth or dare?" Rue says looking at Lexi "ouu dare," she says not really confident "I dare you to say how you really feel about Fez," Lexi goes red "uhhhh I guess I really like him," I hug her "I ship!"

Ashtray is tapping my leg and I look over at him, he leans down to my ear "Nate's watching us," he whispers and my body goes cold, I nod and don't look back.

"Tamara truth or dare?" Lexi asks her and Tam hits her vape "truth," I pretend to grab my phone off the couch but I was really doing that so I could see if Nate was still there.

I look back passed groups of people to see Nate leaning in the door way looking straight at me, we make eye contact but I quickly look away "Ana!" I hear Tam shout and I move my attention back to her "yeah, sorry," Ashtray see's my worry and looks back to Nate.

"Truth or dare?" Tam says holding her vape "truth," I say not really interested in the game anymore "ouuuu, have you ever thought about having sex with Ash," that question definitely brought my attention back "what?!" I say shocked and Rue pulls her iconic expression.

"You heard me, y'all been dating over a year! You've had to thought about it!" Tam says and I look over at Ash who is leaning back on the couch smoking "uhhh I-I mean I guesss," Ashtray smirks and sits up "I fuckin knew it," Lee says nudging Tj.

"Nasty Ana," Ash mocks and I raise my eyebrows "oh yeah? You answer it then!" I laugh and he moves down to my ear "don't play wit me, for real you know I have," I smile slightly and the others look disgusted.

"Okay sorry, Viv truth or dare?" she looks shyly at me "truth," I nod "do you have a crush in this room?" she goes red "yessss," I smile at her and then stand "I need to get something to eat," Ashtray stands too "yeah I'll come."

I hold Ash's hand as we walk through the crowds "okay we for real need to confront Nate," Ash says as he holds me close to him "uhh I don't think that's a good idea, Cassie will break easier," I smirk and Ash looks at me proud.

Me and Ash look around till we see Cassie dressed in a bright pink dress and her dead straight hair, she was standing with Jules watching everyone walk by. Me and Ash walk up to Cassie as if we didn't know anything "hey Cass," I say in a fake voice and she looked shocked by our presence.

"Oh hey Diana? Happy birthday Ashtray," she says with a scared voice, Jules saw what was going on and gave a quick smile then left "yo we need to go outside," Ash says to Cassie and she nervously shifts her body.

"Uh um why?" she sorta laughs and I stare her down "unless you want everyone in here to hear what you've been up to," I say tilting my head "oh okay let's go outside," she says smiling.

We both walk behind Cassie until we reach outside on the deck, she turns to face us with a different expression "what the fuck is going on?!" Cassie asks crossing her arms "the fuck have you and Jules been up to?!" I ask as Ash monitors the area.

"What I don't even know what your talking about?!" she says laughing and I move closer to her "you better fucking answer me, what have you fucking been up to?" she laughs again but starts to look like she's gonna cry.

"I- I don't know what you mean," she says starting to cry "your gonna fucking cry when I fuckin know you've been sneaking around making deals with Jules?!?!" Cassie just stutters and I roll my eyes.

"Yo Cassie, you better end dis shit or something bad finna happen," Ashtray says and Cassie just keeps wiping her eyes "you got that?" I ask in a strong voice "y-yeah," she sighs.

Me and Ash stare at her for a bit then leave "fuck! we got nothing!" I say annoyed as we go into a bedroom "for real calm your shii, dis is only da beginning, we'll figure it out," Ash says looking into my eyes.

"Okay, okay sorry," I breath out and he smiles at me "you're cute Diana," he says leaning into a kiss, we keep kissing until he's taking his top off.

We kiss for a bit until we hear a knock at the door "Ash?!" I hear a voice that sounded like Gia "what the fuck?" Ash whispers.

I quickly sit up as Ash opens the door "I'm really sorry but Cassie is having a mental breakdown and everyone has to leave," Gia whispers and then I hear crying "oh shit!" I say going up to them.

Me and Ash walk out of the room and as we walk passed the lounge I see Cassie on the ground crying and Nate is holding her, as me and Ash walk slowly passed I see Cassie look at me and cry more.

"Omg y'all wanna go to mine??" Tj asks as we are outside "yeah sure."

a/n 🥵 also go look at my tiktok!