10: The Fuck?

༒❥

'𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢'

Diana's POV
I am on my bed crying watching Teen Beach Movie as I feel like I'm dying, It had almost been a week without Ash and I have been having major mood swings. One minute I have an empowered women moment next minute Kat is holding me back from calling him.

As I am watching Teen Beach Movie I come to a realisation that I can call Ash without sounding desperate for him back, I pick up my phone and unblock Ash's number and dial it.

A- wassup?

D- uhh nothing, how did it go with Fez?

A- pretty good he's under house arrest

D-okay cool

I quickly hang up and stare forward and cringe at how awkward that was. I throw my head back and hit it on the pillow a couple of times and groan "fuck!" I shout and get out of bed, I'm really gonna regret this.

Right now I am to depressed to even look good as all week I have been wearing the best outfits and looking like the break up didn't hurt. Now was a different story.

The thing is Maddy and Kat are keeping me in lockdown because apparently I am in the self destructive part of a break up where I will end up making a bad decision.

Outfit:

I quickly rush downstairs after tying my hair in a low bun "where are you going?" Kat asks sitting on the couch with Maddy "yeah?" Maddy questions and I stutter "to get some food," I whisper as I am unsure with myself "we have food?" Kat laughs an...

I quickly rush downstairs after tying my hair in a low bun "where are you going?" Kat asks sitting on the couch with Maddy "yeah?" Maddy questions and I stutter "to get some food," I whisper as I am unsure with myself "we have food?" Kat laughs and I shift my body "yeah but I'm craving different food," Maddy walks up to me "I know you're going to see Ash," I laugh a bit to much and then push Maddy out of the way and run out the door.

"Don't give in!" Maddy shouts chasing me "DIANA!" Kat shouts but I am faster then them and run until I can't see them. The truth is I did wanna see Ash but I could cover that up with wanting to visit Fez as that's also what I wanted to do.

I am walking down the road to Fezco's when I see Jules and Elliot walking up to me "hey princess," Elliot says and I laugh "I haven't seen you since that whole thing with Rue," he laughs and talks about something else but I keep staring at Jules who looks nervous.

Jules shouldn't be nervous as we are literally having a normal conversation but it's because she knows I know that she's up to something, "well bye," Jules says after Elliot is finished talking and they walk off.

I walk up to Ash's house and knock on the door and Ash opens it very quickly "hey Diana," he speaks in a nice voice "hey um is Fez here?" I say trying not to hold eye contact with him "uh yeah, come in," he moves aside and I walk into the house which was back to normal "wow it looks good," I say looking around at it all fixed up.

I then have memories flooding back and I suck my tears up "anyway I wanna see Fez," I say looking at Ash who is of course looking fine "yeah for sure, he out back," I nod walking to the computer room. I walk in and see him cleaning up some stuff "FEZ!" I shout running forward and hugging him "DEE!" he shouts and he picks me up hugging me "I miss you like so much," I say crying.

"I missed y'all too," he says putting me down "what's going on wit you and Ash?" I look at him confused "he didn't tell you we broke up?" I say and he gives me a surprised look "the fuck?! Y'all are done!" I nod and he looks over at Ash who is watching tv "yeah anyway I should go," I say now about to break down.

I quickly walk out of the room wiping my eyes "Diana?" Ash says and walks up to me I look into his eyes and I look at his lips he leans in but leans straight over me to open the door "bye," he says kissing me on the cheek.

Ash walks away and sits down as I stand shocked but make my way out the door, when walking home I finally give into crying, I keep crying until it hurt. As I was walking I see Nate in a car parked outside my house and I look straight at him and sigh. I walk up to him and see Jules sitting next to him "me and Ash are done so can you please just get to the point?"

Nate leans forward out the window "I just want you to listen to this," I squint my eyes confused as my phone vibrates I look to see Nate air dropped me something, I open my phone and accept it. It was just a black screen I look up at Nate as I turn the volume up.

*recording*

Ash-'coz your in no position to talk shit, Ana get back to my motherfuckin room!'

My heart drops as I hear the words from an event that has happened so long ago. I look up at Nate who is smiling.

Cal- 'I'm warning you if you hit me one mor-'

Ash- 'why don't you call the cops'

Cal- 'the chief of police Will Greenwood-'
(could hear yells from cal as he got hit)

Ash- 'call the cops!'

Fezco- 'alright Ash, chill out man'

Ash-'this guy don't want the fucking cops involved, watch'

Ash- 'I thought I told you to move yo ass to my room'

I looked confused as it has cut some of the conversation out "don't worry it will make sense soon," Nate says really amused.

Cal- 'Look man I didn't know she was 17'

Fez-'you telling me you had sex wit Jewel'

Ana- 'Oh fuck that's messed up!'

Fez- 'yo you recorded that shit'

Ana- 'How can I pretend like you never told me you slept with Jules?!'

Then the recording stops and I look forward at Nate with my heart in my stomach "so that's enough information to prove that you know about Cal," I start to shake as I look over at Jules.

"We need you to do something," Nate asks and I take a deep breath.

a/n i'm in quarantine rn so that's why i'm updating so much not bc i have no life 💀💀