8: I Am The Big Idea

༒❥

'𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑'

I am straightening my hair when Kat walks into the bathroom and looks at me shocked "uh your up at 6:30 doing your hair?" she says almost having to confirm to herself that's what she's seeing "I am," I say watching the straightener closely.

"Well I'll just use my own bathroom," she slowly closes the door almost looking scared. I start doing my skin then move onto my outfit. I had to look perfect not like I had been crying the whole weekend. So I put on an outfit I know would make Ash mad.

Because I heard from Tj that Ash is still gonna be going to school.

Outfit & Make up:

Outfit & Make up:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walk downstairs and into the dining room and sit down for breakfast "good morning An-" my mum stops when she sees how made up I am, she's also to scared to say anything though so she just smiles "like your make up today," Kat says being extra ni...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walk downstairs and into the dining room and sit down for breakfast "good morning An-" my mum stops when she sees how made up I am, she's also to scared to say anything though so she just smiles "like your make up today," Kat says being extra nice "thanks."

I eat the last of my toast and walk out the door where Viv is waiting "hi... wow you look amazing," she cheers and I hug her "thanks Viv." We continue walking down the road until we are at school "my goal today is not to break down," I say linked arms to with Viv "I support that."

As we are walking through the corridors I see Lee in front of me and I run up to him and hug him "hey Lee!" I laugh and he pulls back from me "I can't do it Ana," he says and I could see the sarcasm "why?!" I fake pout "you and Ash broke up I have to support my bud, Sorry Dee," I laugh looking at him "really how is Ash doing?" I say genuinely concerned.

"I mean apart from him ranting to me about how he's utterly in love with you, pretty good," I give him a sympathetic look "really??" I awe and he nods "anyways I like you Dee but I'm gonna be a good friend to Ash so fuck you bye," he waves.

Viv returns next to me "I have art, have fun in gym," she waves and I wave her off and then remember that Ash is in gym with me and I throw my head back. I walk into gym and get dressed into our mufti gym clothes.

Gym outfit:

As gym starts we sit on the bleachers, I sit next to Tam who is half asleep I don't even wanna know why, I look down the rows of people to see Ash sitting with Tj in his basketball shorts and basketball jersey

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As gym starts we sit on the bleachers, I sit next to Tam who is half asleep I don't even wanna know why, I look down the rows of people to see Ash sitting with Tj in his basketball shorts and basketball jersey. He looked really good dammit.

"Girl do you have anything?" Tam asks un squinting her eyes "no," I say just staring at the back of Ash's head annoyed, he looks back up at me making eye contact but I quickly look away.

"Class today we will be doing partner work outs with the groups y'all chose last week," as our gym teacher says that I groan putting my face into my hands. Of course me and Ash chose to be in a group "but we will be doing a healthy relationship talk first, as it is recommended," he sighs.

Does this class want to end my life.

I lean back on the bar behind me as the teacher brings up a picture of two same sex couples and a heterosexual couple "so love is a feeling but sometimes it can make you want to reproduce," the teacher speaks and some guys laugh and make rude comments "but this doesn't mean you should," the teacher continues in a bored voice.

I don't know why but me and Ash keep looking at each other and don't hold eye contact long "long story short use protection," he says moving the white board "okay get in your groups and do fifty sit ups."

Tam gets up to go over to Tj and I walk down to Ash who is waiting in the middle of the gym. I slowly walk up to him as he stares at me "yo," he says quietly and I nod "we could swap with Tam?" I say and he shakes his head "there's no reason," he laughs trying to be the bigger person.

"Oh okay," I smile sitting down on a gym mat, I look as I wraps my hands around his ankles "fifty i'll count," I says and Ash smirks already starting the sit ups, as I am mumbling the numbers under my breath I try not to look at Ash. I then hear someone call my name behind me "yo Ana! Look at me I'm way hotter," Tj winks doing his sit ups and I smile.

"Yo you finna count or check out Tj?" Ash scoffs and I look forward at him "check out Tj sounds better," I say and Ash rolls his eyes.

"I have the court thing for Fez tomorrow," he adds in still doing his work out "that's great good luck," I say in a supportive voice, I keep looking away from Ash as he looked extra good right now "you know you can look at me," Ash says stopping his workout.

"Uhh yeah I know."

a/n oooo how will they handle being single 🤭