big sick baby (q.h)

"quinn it's just a small cold

"quinn it's just a small cold. i'll give you some medicine and then you will take a nap. after, you'll feel so much better." y/n said. quinn laid in bed, acting like he was going to die.

"i don't want to take medicine." quinn whined, making y/n sigh.

"if you don't take your medicine then you won't get better. if you don't get better, i wont be sleeping in the same bed as you. i don't want to get sick." y/n threatened. quinn frowned which made her raise an eyebrow.

"fine, i'll take the medicine."

y/n got up from the side of the bed and made her way to the bathroom to get some cold medicine for quinn.

she came back to the bedroom and quinn was laying on his side.

"cmon quinn, you gotta take the medicine." y/n said. "don't make me mad."

quinn sat up and faced his girlfriend, a frown on his face.

"it's going to be nasty." quinn protested.

"you'll live. take it." y/n handed him the little cup filled with the nasty liquid. quinn took it and looked at it.

"quinn." y/n said sternly. he sighed and took the medicine quickly. his face reaction made y/n giggle.

"stop laughing." quinn grumbled.

"get some sleep. i'll make you some soup later." y/n kissed quinn's forehead as he laid back down. "i love you."

y/n left the bedroom, leaving quinn alone to sleep.

an hour had passed, and y/n went up to go check on quinn. he was there passed out, sprawled out on the bed, slightly snoring. she chuckled at the sight and left quinn alone once again.

when quinn finally woke up, he felt a little better. he went downstairs, but couldn't find y/n. quinn could smell something from the kitchen, and he sluggishly made his way.

"good," y/n looked at the time on her watch, "evening. how'd you sleep?"

"good. what are you making?" quinn asked, looking in the pot in the stove.

"soup, which is almost done." y/n answered.

"it smells good." quinn told her.

"i know." y/n smiled and looked at her boyfriend. she poured quinn some soup into a bowl and handed it to him.

"wanna know something?" y/n asked.

"what?" quinn took a spoonful of soup and put it in his mouth.

"you snore." y/n chuckled.

"no i don't!"