49

"Kooooo!" I whine for the hundredth time today. He turns his head, looking at me. "Now, what is it that my baby is having trouble with?" He gets up from his chair spreading his arms. 

He squeezes my figure in his muscles sitting behind me. 

"This equation wouldn't solve." I turn my head pouting at him angrily with my pen swinging between my fingers. 

He places a quick peck on my lips before looking over at my register. 

Once he is done looking at the problem and my solution which actually wasn't a solution, he lets out a chuckle. 

"You copied the wrong numbers." I gasped looking at my register and the book. I click my tongue leaning my head on his chest. 

"It's your fault I am stuck on this one question." He rests his chin on my head. 

"And how's that?" He whispers in his deep voice.

"You are sitting so far. I can't concentrate." My, a year younger self would be cringing on me right now. 

But, people in love often cringe, aren't they?

Not like anyone cares. 

He giggles at my statement slipping his hand inside my shirt as he caresses my bare stomach. I feel a shiver run down my spine as he does so. 

"I can cuddle with you until you finish. I already needed a break." He brushes his nose over my neck as I nod my head picking up the pen. 

"You better don't turn me on while I am doing my work." I state firmly. He chuckles shaking his head. 

I hold the pen looking over at another question but I guess, I am feeling quite dizzy.

He places some wet kisses on my neck roaming his hands on my belly. His hot breath hits my skin. He trails his tongue up my neck licking my earlobe. 

I shut my eyes biting my lips. 

But when he captures my ear between his teeth, I throw my head back letting out a low moan. 

"Babe, don't you want a break?" He asks in a teasing tone as his hands make their way up to my chest. He squeezes my breast in his hands rubbing his thumb over my nipples. 

I nod my head as I am incapable of speaking for the time being. 

"So, what my little girl wants to do during her short little break?" I feel him smirking against my skin as he plays with my tits. 

His other hand rests over my waist. His fingertips brush over the hem of my underwear. I know, that he knows what he's doing to me. 

Jeon, gonna take revenge for this. 

Someday. 

I want him so bad to rip that underwear off but he doesn't do anything. Instead, he pulls his hands away from my chest resting them over my belly again. 

But he doesn't stop playing with my ear. He traces his tongue along my jawline snuggling in my neck. 

He bites my skin as a gasp leaves my lips. 

That guy is having way too much fun teasing me. 

As more courage builds up inside me, I take his hand sliding it in my underwear. 

I know how the smirk on his face grew wider. 

How?

There's a mirror right in front of me. I let out a moan looking at his hand inside me. 

"Kitten wants me to play with her?" He asks as his thumb brushes over my wet clit. I almost whimper at the feeling. I nod my head. 

"Are you sure?" Is he like, testing my patience or something?

If yes then I am gonna drive a truck over him. 

"Please...koo...!

I whisper in a low voice. He slides his middle finger inside my wet folds. "Fuck, did I turn you on this much?" He groans near my ears as I nod my head. 

"I was just kissing your neck. Does it turn you on?" I nod my head again not even listening to what he is saying. He slides another finger inside me thrusting at a faster pace. 

"Fuck." I curse throwing my head back leaning it on his chest. 

As I open my eyes my gaze falls over the mirror in front of me. I can see his fingers sliding in and out and my fucked up state. 

I feel my orgasm building in my stomach. I let it out with a loud groan. 

He pulls his fingers out as I see him licking his fingers in the mirror. I turn around sitting on his lap with my legs on the either sides of his legs.

I cup his cheeks kissing him for one last time before I pull away looking at the clock.

"I guess, the break is over, Sir." I state with a teasing smirk lingering on the corner of my lips.

He throws his head back groaning in frustration.

"Fuck break." He turns you around as your back hits the soft mattress. He hovers over you kissing your neck.

You giggle hugging him.

"Break is really over... Kook. Let me just complete this one chapter and then we can fuc-" He pecks your lips.

"Make love tonight." A smile forms on your lips as you pull him on top of you hugging his figure before getting back to study.

Two Months later~

"And now, I would like to call Jeon Jungkook, the top student of the school to come up on the stage." The hall fills with loud claps but amongst them your claps are the loudest.

Today is the graduation day.

You were on the second while he was on the first.

For the first, you didn't feel like you lost to him.

It just didn't matter.

Because, you do realize that you haven't been studying so hard for yourself. It was to prove that you are the best to some people who didn't matter in your life anymore.

They didn't even care about you at first place.

"First of all I am grateful to all my teachers who taught me well and helped me everytime I needed them. Secondly, even though my father put a lot of pressure on me and I actually hated him for that but now I get it, why he did all of that. So father, thank you.

And lastly, I am thankful to the most precious person because of whom I wanted to be the best. The person who brought the best in me. And to whom I could never be more grateful than I already am."

As soon as he said that his eyes met yours.

You heart fluttered so badly because of that gaze.

"Y/n...I love you. Thank you for being there with me. And I am going to make sure that you know I am never slipping away. I am always right there beside you. So, do you love me? Would you accept someone as stupid as me?"

You had to let out a laugh hearing upon that.

The entire hall fills with loud cheers and applause.

You never thought, that these classmates of yours who actually enjoyed seeing you both fighting were deep down wanting the two of you to be together.

Because, you both made a Perfect couple.

You get up from your seat rushing on the stage.

He holds your waist, as you look into his eyes.

"I love you too." You reply to him with a wide smile as he kisses your lips.

You pull away looking at him.

"And you are not stupid." The mic was near you, so everyone heard it.

You giggle hugging his figure.

"Maybe, I am not. Because at last, I have you."