48

"Would you tell me where are we going, Sir?"

I love this so much. I am pretty much having fun teasing him like this. I see how he shifts on his place.

Sometimes, it's good to see how he can control himself.

That's the man I want.

"Um... Well, that's a surprise." I roll my eyes heaving out a sigh.

"C'mon. You can tell me now." He shakes his head really not ready to tell me.

I heave out a sigh looking away. I feel his stares on me time to time.

The car halts after quite a long ride.

He walks to my side opening the car door for me. I get off the car as he holds my hands.

I look at the house in front of me.

"That's my beach house."

He exclaims as I look at him in shock.

"Wow..." He grins looking at me as we both walk inside his house.

It's really big, I have to say.

As we walk further, I see a swing in the backyard. And a swimming pool.

The backyard completely gives off that vibe of being on a real beach.

I spin around sitting on the swing and pull him to sit beside me.

"I never thought you'd have a place like this." He chuckles at that.

"It's my grandparent's property which is now mine." I nod my head letting out an 'o' sound from my lips. 

"I'll bring juice for you." I nod my head as I stare at him walking to the kitchen. A smile forms on my lips.

I make my way towards him wrapping my arms around his waist. I feel his body going numb for a second before he turns around to face me. 

The way he blinks his eyes makes him look so innocent and cute. I chuckled shaking my head. 

I lift my head staring into his eyes. I see the sincerity in those dark brown eyes. 

"Trust me. I am never slipping away." I place my hands over his shoulders getting on my tiptoes. I press my lips over his moving them. I feel his arms wrapping around my waist as he pulls me closer. 

Until now, I didn't know how much I missed being in his arms and kissing him like this. 

I hold his chin tilting my head to deepen the kiss. I place a soft wet kiss over his jawline before pulling away and placing my forehead on his. I admire his face while he has his eyes shut still in ecstasy. 

He opens his eyes staring at me as if he is looking at his entire world. 

"Y/n, I need you in my life. I need you to survive. I need you to live my life. And no matter what, I am going to make it work." He says. 

"We are going to make it work." I correct him hugging his neck as I hear him giggling. 

"Now, wanna go to the pool?" He asks raising a brow. I nod my head as he drags me to somewhere which is in the opposite direction to the pool. 

"Pool is there?" He doesn't reply me until we climb upstairs and stand on the roof from where I can see the pool. 

My eyes widen as I realize what are we going to do. 

I look at him shaking my head as I let out a nervous chuckle. 

"We are not." He wiggles his brows with a sly smirk playing on the corner of his lips. He nods his head holding my arms as he turns me around to face the pool. 

"We are!" I vigorously shake my head. "No, Jeon Jungkook. You better not pus-" And before I even complete he pushes me down as I scream falling into the pool. 

I lift my head up looking at him as he takes few steps back. 

"No, no, no, no." I quickly swim backwards as he takes a few laps before jumping into the pool making the water splash over me. 

I am already wet though.

"Jeon, you bastard." I throw flip my hands in water splashing it on him. He giggles doing the same as we play in the pool like two little kids. 

He holds my wrist pulling me towards him. 

"Am I allowed to kiss you?" He speaks in a teasing tone. I don't miss the sight of him smirking. I smack his chest. 

"Fuck you Jeon. I missed you." 

I smash my lips on his. His hands makes his way to my thighs as he wraps my legs around his waist. 

He holds my neck kissing my lips. He slips his tongue inside my mouth. As his tongue touches mine, I feel my stomach making flips. 

I know how red my cheeks are. 

He sucks my tongue playing with it. He pulls away as I gasp for air. He looks at me smirking a bit. 

"I love when you are shy." I throw my head on his chest hiding my face. "Stop it." I feel his breath hitting the skin under my ears. 

"It's true." I shudder when his lips brush over my earlobe. I slightly flinch against his body when he licks my earlobes. I clutch his shirt tightly in my fist. 

But soon enough he pulls away looking at me with his bunny smile. I wonder how can he change within milliseconds. 

"Are you hungry?" He asks me as I lean forward. My wet chest touching his. I nod my head. "Let's get the food then." He is about to get out from the pool when I pull his shirt. 

Teasing him feels like heaven. 

"I have my food right in front of me." I repeat the same line, he once said the me with my eyes darkening showing wild lust. 

"Well, I was talking about real food." He tilts his head raising a brow. "You are real too." He pokes his inner cheeks looking so done. I stiffen a laugh keeping a serious face. 

"Okay, then. Have your food." He spreads his arms as I look at him while blinking my eyes. 

Is he serious?

"Really?" He nods his head. I chuckle shaking my head. 

"I was joking." I am totally ready to get out of the pool when I am pulled in his chest. 

He whispers near my ears. 

"I am not."