09

"You fell for my smile, didn't you? Woah, are you forgetting we are enemies? Huh, my charms worked on you. You- ahh" The idiot wouldn't stop teasing you since you reached the house. Constantly nudging your elbows and giving you that mischievous smirk.

So now you finally stepped on his foot crushing the shit out of him so he would shut his mouth. "Hey, remove it." He winced pushing your legs away. "ARE YOU CRAZY?" he shouts holding his foot and rubbing it. You shrugged your shoulders. "You should have stopped then." He grits his teeth raising his hand but as you glare he puts it down coming to his senses.

"Well, what I'm saying is true isn't it?" And here the Jeon Jungkook is back again. You scoffed looking away. "You'll always be an asshole." He gasps looking at Taehyung. "You heard that? Oh my God. This girl changes faster than chameleons." He said shaking his head. Your eyes widen listening to him.

"You heard it? He's comparing me to a chameleon." You say that to Jennie. "Because you change like that. One moment you say I'm not an asshole and then the other moment you're calling me an asshole." Gritting your teeth in frustration you glared at him.

"I didn't say you're-" And immediately you're cut off by Jennie. "Let's play video games. C'mon Tae, let's go to your playroom." He looks at Jennie with a look of 'why my playroom' but is diligently ignored by her.

"Y/n, his playroom is so amazing. Very dreamy. Let's go." She grabs your arm taking you to his playroom while Taehyung is giving her a death glare as if saying that if Jungkook and y/n fight inside and end up breaking things then he would never forgive her.

"Really?" You ask with a hint of excitement as she nods her head. "I guess you wanna stay here so..." Taehyung says hoping his friend would deny to play with you but his stats aren't with him today.

"Why? I wanna play too. Originally I came here just for that." Jungkook walks inside the room while Taehyung is standing there holding his hair in frustration. "My precious playroom. Jen, you betrayer."

He mumbles before walking to his precious precious room.

"Woah." The only word leaving your lips because as your friend said the room is really dreamy. The kid is really rich and has a variety of games. His room alone gives off that gamer vibe.

"How are you so talented?" You ask a non answer question in amazement. "Just as you are." Taehyung says giving his boxy smile. You keep staring at him for too long with a smile on your face until Jennie coughs bringing you out of your trance.

"Shall we play?" You stare at the ground nodding your head. Sitting on the chair you think how your brain is playing with you. When you saw Taehyung smiling suddenly that face of Jungkook which looked so happy flashed in front of you. How you were admiring Taehyung's face thinking its Jungkook who's smiling at you.

"Y/N?" You look up at the voice that's calling you. "Yeah?" She looks at you squinting her brows. "You okay?" You nod your head looking away. She smiles looking at you. "Let's start then." You nod your head and let go of those stupid thoughts.

You put on the headphones and once the game is started you are full into it. "Shit... Y/n, revive me." Jungkook shouts forgetting you're sitting just beside him. "Where are you?" And you shout back because somehow you both think both of your voice can't reach each other's ears if you speak slowly.

"Behind the tank." He shouts again. "Wait I'm coming." And you quickly revive his character. "Thanks." He shouts as you nod your head. Here Jennie and Taehyung are giving each other looks.

"Y/n, someone is behind you." He shouts patting your thighs. "Oh no." Turning your character around you shoot the person with your gun.

And all along it felt like only you and Jungkook were playing the game while Jennie and Taehyung were looking at each other and then you both. In the game too they were simply standing at the side.

"Yes!!" Both Jungkook and you shout giving high five to each other. "We won." You nod your head excitedly. "Let's play again." You suggest as he's more than ready.

Jennie blink her eyes while Taehyung is looking at the two with wide eyes. "Can any one say they fight all the time?" He whispers to her as she nods her head. "This is something new. Shall I click their picture?" She asks opening the camera on her phone. Taehyung's nods his head.

"Of course." And you two are already so indulged in the game that none of you notice her clicking your pictures. She's gonna definitely use them later. She shows the pictures to Taehyung and both of them has this evil smirk on their face.

"No, I'm dying." You shout whining making the other two flinch while the one beside you is searching for you calmly. "Wait, I'm coming real quick." And he gives one of his lifelines to you. "Thanks dude." You shout back again as the other two are trying hard to control their smile.

"She called him dude." She says poking Taehyung's arm literally digging her finger in his flesh. "Oh yes. Well if you dig those fingers in my back on bed will be more hot." And just then he receives a hard pinch on his thighs. He hisses rubbing the abused part.

"Shut it, pervert." He gasps looking at her. "Wow, I'm a pervert? A man can't even express his needs?" She gives him a weird look. "Don't express that to me." He pouts looking away still rubbing his thighs.

"Yeah, we won." You remove your headphones jumping on your place while Jungkook follows your actions too. "That was one of a difficult level." He says while looking at you.

"I know right. But we did it." You both clap your hands hugging each other out of excitement not realizing your actions. That's a quick victory hug which is not even noticeable by you two.

"Argh, I'm hungry now." You say dropping your body on the bed. He lies on the bed beside you. "Yeah, it's been..." He looks at the wall clock and widens his eyes. "T-three hours." He says in amusement. Wow, time slipped from his hands.

You lift your body on your elbows looking at the clock. "Oh, did we play for three hour?" You ask looking at Jungkook. He nods his head. "It was fun tho." He smiles widely looking at you.

"Of course it was." You look at his face as suddenly realization hits you like a truck. The fuck? You spent three hours of your life with Jeon Jungkook with no fighting and literally having fun. You? With Jeon? How? Why?

You blink your eyes looking at his face. God, he's again smiling. That same smile he gave you hours ago.
Your heart pounds in your chest crazily.

He looks at you and soon comes back to reality too. Hold up! He needs to re-process his brain. What the actual fuck happened with three hours.

He hugged you, smiled at you and was patting your thighs time to time. What the fuck? You were doing the same thing. Patting his thighs like no tomorrow and suddenly remembering all that is giving him a weird feeling.

His stomach grumbles bringing the two out of their thoughts. You quickly stand up from the bed looking away as he does the same. Now the room is filled with awkwardness while the other two are staring at you both with wide eyes and giving each other looks.

Finally the silence is broken by Taehyung.

"Let's go. I'm hungry too. Aren't you Jen?"