16

"Wow, did we really completed the introduction part within 3 hours?" You look at your laptop and then at Jungkook with a wide smile tugged on your lips. He nods putting his right leg on his left one.

"I'm amazing, I know." Rolling your eyes you scoff at him. "My efforts were more." He shakes his head with a proud smirk on his face. "I chose the topic and worked on more than half of the matter."

You let out a disappointed chuckle. While you were working with him he was being so smart and productive and mature. For a moment he gave you that feel of working on a large scale project and now he's again back to his normal, real, immature and annoying self.

"I organized the matter and that matters a lot." Giving your side of statement, he mocks at you with his reply once again and you both keep on arguing on who did the more work up to the point that a waiter have to step in your personal matter.

"I request you both to please be little low. You are disturbing the others." Looking around you both notice the disgusted faces of the customers. Squinting your brows you bow at them. "Sorry." Apologizing to them you both look at each other and again roll your eyes.

"I'll just go to restaurant and eat my food." Mumbling to yourself you start packing your bag. "Oh wait. I didn't save it yet." He quickly snatches your laptop to save the files as you shake your head. He's so careless.

Suddenly your phone rings. As you look at it, your eyes litterally light up as if someone fitted a bulb in your eyes.

"I need to take it real quick." For some unknown reasons you say that to him. Like, you didn't have to. Who's he? Not your date. Not someone with whom you're at good terms. But the caller ID made you so excited that you forgot that.

Picking up the phone you rush out of the cafe to take it. He keeps looking at you through the glass door because the way you reacted right now was kind of suspicious. You never get happy while getting someone's call. It rather annoys you. That's why many people whom you even know doesn't have your number because you don't want them to call you.

They can talk when you meet them. He also got your number because of the project just today.

And he knows all this because he's a keen observer. Not stalker.

"Dad, I was wai-" Before you can complete he cuts you off with an annoying sigh. "Just tell me what is it. You know how busy I am still you keep calling me. Now make it quick." Nodding your head to yourself you say your next sentence.

"Dad, I won the gold medal at Round 1 National Competition." And you receive a complete opposite reaction from what you expected but you saw it coming yet you ignored the fact.

"You disturbed me for this? From next time don't call me for such small things. Learn something from your brother. He is so successful but he never showed off. Okay, I don't have time to give you any lectures." To be honest, it really hurts to hear that.

He could've at least congratulated you without saying that nonsense.

"Dad, I thought I-" And you can't even complete as he already hung up. Scoffing to yourself you kick the bench near you really hard not bothering if it hurt your foot or not.

"Why did he even raised me if he was so busy with his life?" Mumbling to yourself you go back inside the cafe.

"I'll go." Picking up your packed bag you walk out of the cafe. Out of nowhere you feel a grip on your wrist. Turning your head you see him standing near you.

"Let's eat at a restaurant then you can go. And it's because I hate eating alone." No one asked yet he spread the general knowledge to you. Thank you.

"I'm not hungry." Slipping your hand out of his grip you're yet again about to walk away but he comes in front of you blocking your way.

"Then sit with me and see me eating." And he drags you to his car. Heaving out a sigh you finally agree to it. The drive to the restaurant was completely silent. He was focused on the road and you were leaning on the window.

"Let's go." Parking his car he says to you. You walk inside the restaurant with him, still thinking why would he bring you with him. Is he high or something.

"Jungkookie!" You hear this sudden high pitched sound and it grabs your attention. A girl who already is looking like a bitch with that shit ton of makeup and a really creepy smile on her face comes running in your direction and literally jumps on the man beside you.

"Is that you Jieun?" He asks with a slight doubt in his voice. She pulls herself away and look at him with disbelief. "Of course that's me." And you can't cringe anymore at how that jerk gave her such a big smile. For a second it looked like his mouth will tear because of that smile.

'Where the fuck am I stuck?' Thinking that to yourself you looked away.

"You know I missed you so much." Your eyes literally pop out of the socket when you hear him saying that. Wow, he even misses people?

"I know. And seriously, I hate you so much. How can you disappear without telling me?" Rolling your eyes you let out a silent scoff so done with that drama in front of you.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have any option. Really really sorry." And this is again the biggest shock of the day.

The Jeon Jungkook just said sorry.

That is not a big deal but it came out from his mouth so yes it is. He never apologized. Not even when he did any grave mistakes. Is he really Jungkook? Or are you dreaming? Maybe being delusional?

But whatever it is you ain't interested in being with him for even a second more. Your mood is already not the best and here he's being so annoying even when he's not but he's still being annoying. His face alone is annoying. Yup!

"Since you found a company, I'll leave." You were so ready to walk away when that girl stops you.

"Wait a minute. Um... Y/n? Kim Y/n?" You turn around to look at her face once again to find any hint of familiarism but you just couldn't remember anyone like her in your entire life.

Or HOLD UP!

"Do I know you?" Tilting your head you notice a really really familiar smile on her face and now you seem to recognize a bit.

"How can you forget me? It's me, Han Jieun." Narrowing your brows you seem to remember some flashbacks from the past.

"Han Jieun?"