05

"Wow" The only word that left your mouth as you saw the sight in front of you. Feels lucky to be blessed by such a view. "Stop drooling" Said Jennie who was watching the football practice with you while eating her snacks. "I didn't tell you to bring me here." She scoffs looking at you in disbelief.

"So, here I'm being a considerate best friend to you by letting you see the hot senior playing and you aren't even grateful?" You shook your head clinging onto her arms. "You know, I love you." You squeal but then land your eyes back on the field where the football team members are practicing.

But your full attention is on that one man whom you met yesterday.

Taehyung.

The band on his head and the sweat dripping down his forehead making his hair wet is alone such a wild scene. The way his brows furrows as he focuses on the game is hot in its own way. And the way his thighs flexes is like, you want to get choked by them.

He's a whole three course meal who'd you want to eat yet don't want to eat whole.

The practice ends as the boys run over to their benches to grab water and guess everyone had their own fan base. Football team is full of hot men. As Taehyung walks to the bench he notices you. He has a bunch of girls surrounding him but somehow he convinced them to leave him alone and walk over to you with a wide boxy smile on his face.

"Jen, been a while since you came here?" Taehyung waved at you and questions his friend. "Well, Tae I was bored and kinda want to see some hot guys so I came." Wow, they're close enough to address each other with nicknames.

He shakes his head ruffling the hair of his friend. "You and your unfulfilled desires." Jennie chuckles at that. "Well, I gotta go now." Before going she nudges your elbow winking at you secretly.

"I didn't know you were friends with Jen." He says to you as you hand him a bottle of water which he gulps down. And man, just gulping water and he looks so hot.

"Neither did I..." He chuckles nodding his head. "Well, it's nice.... To see you here." He said scratching his nape awkwardly. "Um... I was, dragged..." He nods biting his lips kind of disappointed with your answer.

"But now, I guess I'm gonna willingly come here everyday to see you playing." you look hot. Oh how badly you wanted to say that right on his face. Quickly his lips curved up into a smile. "Having a pretty lady to watch me will only boost my energy." And he flirted back.

You locked eyes with him as you both stared at each other for quite too long until...

"Taehyung!" The coach called him. "I gotta go. Let's meet later." You nodded your head waving back at him as he ran to the centre of the field where the coach was.

You kept smiling in your own thoughts when you felt a push on your shoulders. Looking back there comes the mood spoiler. Oh wait... How can you forget this? He plays football too so it's obvious he would be there. You were too indulged into Taehyung that you didn't notice him.

Sighing you looked at him tilting your head. Before you speak he takes the chance gladly spitting out some facts. "So, you're one of the million girls who came to see Taehyung?" Rolling your eyes, your gaze landed on the football. Right then you wanted to pick it up and smash it on his head.

"Nah, those girls don't get his attention while he approached me, so basically I'm special." He scoffs narrowing his eyes at you. "Oh... I see. Are you crushing over him?" You hummed crossing your hands and looking at him.

"Why? You jealous?" He rolled his eyes keeping the water bottle away because he probably might crush it if he holds it in his hands any longer.
"Why would I be? Not like I wanna seduce you or something. Neither I'm going to crush over someone hot headed like you. And you ain't even my type." You blinked your eyes licking your lips.

"There you came up with a long explanation." He chuckled walking closer to you. "Well, you're the type I'll fuck with instead." You can't understand why the fuck he flirts with you and talks dirty when he dislikes you.

"Awh... Your dick can't fill my pussy." But you do the same. So no complaints.

His eyes turn darker as he leans closer and you don't even try to take a step back. "You like provoking me, don't you?" You shrugged your shoulders playfully. "I just said some facts." He let out a breathy chuckle and don't know what in the world happened that for a second your heart literally stopped at that.

Shrugging off the stupid feeling you look at him. "Someday give me chance to make you scream out the facts. Then we'll see what you scream." And with one last glare you push away. "Keep dreaming. You can't have me." He nods his head making a pout from his mouth which you didn't see because you were looking away still caught up with the thought of him chuckling. Chill, it was just a small laugh. What's so great about it?

"Neither I want to have you. But y/n, if I'll ever want to, I have my ways." He said winking at you. You rolled your eyes coming back into reality.

"We are enemies." You say a bit louder than usual. "Sure honey." He walks away bumping in your shoulders intentionally.

Guess what? He just likes teasing you. He'd go any extent to do something you wouldn't like him to do. Seriously. Because you stopped him that's the reason he'll be motivated to do that particular thing even more.

Like let's take the recent example. He ain't that big of a fan of dancing but because you said he can't do it he wants to prove you wrong and he'll do anything for it.

"Oh God. Now what did he do?" Jennie comes shaking her head and looks like she maybe saw him smirking at you that's why she asked. "That shithead is a nasty child. He needs Jesus." She sighs shaking her head.

"No matter how many men comes in your life, knowingly or unknowingly at last you again get stuck to that one particular man. Jeon Jungkook." You give her a death glare to say that but deep down you yourself know that doesn't matter how much you avoid him but at the end of the day he's still in your thoughts, directly or indirectly.

"So, what are you trying to say?" She places her hands on your shoulder contemplating in her mind if she should say what she's going to say or keep silent. Because she's too young to die. She loves her life yet decided to speak.

"Maybe, you should try getting along with him. What if you are hating him just to hide your feelings? What if your heart wants him only but you always push him away?"

There she said it and now she herself want to dig her grave and bury herself silently because the way you're shooting glares at her, it's impossible for her to remain alive.

"You ever even think about it and I'm gonna slice your skin into pieces and feed it to eagles. Be grateful that I'm giving you a second chance. Me and him are impossible."