47

I enter the campus, walking towards my locker.

As I open it, I am surprised to see a rose and a letter.

I already know who's doing this is. I take out the letter and the rose closing the locker.
I lean opening the the letter.

"Don't kill me for this. I am good at everything except poetry.

*dramatically clears the throat*

Isn't life-"

I am about to read but I get cut off by a very very familiar voice.

That's him.

My boi.

"Isn't life such a funny thing?
At any given moment, we could get everything we've wanted or have it all taken away.

At any second in time we could make the best decisions of our lives or the worst.

Don't you think life is the most fragile and frightening thing?

Well, my life is you.

And you make me want to hold you with both my hands and never let you go."

I bite back my smile keeping on a serious face.

I walk closer to him keeping the rose in the pocket of his shirt.

I look into his eyes.

"You really are not good with poetry."

I turn around but instantly my lips curl up into the mist beautiful smile. I can't stop my heart from beating so wildly.

"Um... It was just a... Trial. I am- I'm gonna do better." He shouts as I show him a thumbs up while walking away.

"Dude, when are you going to give in?" Jennie asks sliding her arms around my neck.

"C'mon, Not so soon." She groans throwing her head back.

"I can't wait to see you two together." I roll my eyes keeping my bag on my desk in my class

"You seem more excited than me." She nods her head.

"Of course. If there's someone who's the happiest for you two, it's me." I chuckle hitting her back.

"Now, go girl. You're getting late for your class." She waves her hands at me walking away.

The class starts soon. Jungkook is sitting beside me. During the maths class, he takes my register scribbling something on it.

I pretend I don't care but from the corner of my eyes I'm trying to see what he is doing.

Few minutes later he slides my register to my side.

I look at what he wrote and...

"9x - 7i > 3(3x - 7u)
9x - 7i > 9x - 21u
-7i > -21u
7i < 21u
= i <3 u"

I want to laugh so bad but I don't. He's being cute now.

I don't look at the paper for too long and turn the page ignoring him.

Seriously?

Have you ever met a person telling you they love you through a math equation?

Well, I have.

Jeon Jungkook.

The guy can go to any extents.

~~~~~~~~~

It's just two months until we graduate. That's why this time is too important for me.

For me, studying is not that difficult but I still need to practice.