03

"There's no food in the kitchen. What are you? Broke?" Jin still kept looking through the kitchen in hopes of finding something to fill his empty stomach but no he couldn't find anything.

"Are you listening?" He shouts from the kitchen supper angry because since two minutes he's asking about food and you ain't answering.

Here you have to literally throw your blanket away, put aside you laptop, pull out your earphones and wear slippers to walk out. You were solving some brain puzzles with some music in background. Warm in your blanket but then certain someone had to ruin the setting.

"Why are you even here? Go to your house. Don't you have food there?" You give him a glare placing your hands on your hips, literally a mom pose. He pouts shaking his head. "I wanna eat here." You sigh looking at the clock. It's 6 in the evening. The weekend was going to be hella fun until you were now reminded that you need to go for grocery shopping.

"I'll get ready, then we go to the department store, then come back home and watch a horror movie." He gives you a thumbs up as you walk inside to wear more appropriate clothes to go out. And today as it's colder than usual you don't forget to put on your warm over coat.

"Let's go!"

--||--

"Take this too." You look at the cart which is full with things you can't even name. You look at him in disbelief. "Excuse me? Who's paying for this?" He puts another pack and shrugs his shoulders. "You. Who else? We are buying this for your house."

You grit your teeth smacking his shoulder. "My stomach is no godown. I don't even know what all this is. Seriously, you're unbelievable." He pouts giving you puppy eyes.

"C'mon, you ain't gonna eat alone. I'm there too." You shake your head and are about to say something when you notice something, specifically someone behind him. "Okay, let's take this and go." You grab his arm and walk away from the cash counter.

"We need to pay there." He reminds you a thing which you already know. Taking a turn from the row shelves you take a long way to the cash counter.

"You wanna go for walk? Why taking long routes when we could have litterally taken a step back to go to the cash counter." You stand on your tip toes taking a note of his location.

"I'll tell later." And finally you're at the counter. "Please do it quickly." You say to the cashier with a polite smile. He nods and starts packing and making the bill. You look around and now suddenly he's nowhere to be seen. You heave out a sigh and notice Jin giving you a weird look.

"Are you finding me?" You flinch so bad at this sudden voice. You keep your hand on your chest breathing heavily while the other man is giving you wide grin. "Oh, you were trying to run away from him?" Jin whispers in your ears. Regaining your composure you look back at him.

"Why would I find you? What are you? Tom Cruise? Chris Hemsworth? Or Brad Pitt?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe I'm the same for you that's why you were looking for me?" He wiggles his brows.

"Stop it Jungkook." He receive a smack on his shoulder from his friend. You look at him and wow... He is handsome. Like very very handsome. That too real not anime.

Never knew he had handsome friends too.

"Hi Y/n, I'm Taehyung." He extends his hands giving you his pretty boxy smile. You smile back and shake your hand with him. But how does he know hour name. "You know me?" He chuckles and oh God it was like a candy. "You're famous in school." He spit out a fact.

"Oh right, I've seen you in school before." You snap your fingers at him as you remember how he's known in the school. "The hot Senior" And there's a moment of silent. You glance at Jin who's staring at you weirdly and then Jungkook who's shooting glares at you.

"I-I mean people call you that, right?" You chuckle awkwardly. He giggles nodding his head. "I don't mind you calling that too." He raises a brow at you. Fuck, is there any option to pack him and take him home.

"Nah, I'll call you Tae instead. Is that fine?" He blinks his eyes looking at Jungkook and then at you. You shake your head. "It's okay if-" He cuts you off with a nod. "You can call me that. It's cute." You're cute too. You want to say that to him but suddenly there's no courage in you.

Woah, where is the bold and fierce
Y/n?

"Taehyung, I guess we came here for something else." Jungkook pokes his nose in between when you were having your moment to admire his perfectly sculptured face.

"Ah, am I disturbing you? I'm sorry. Continue. I'm done with my shopping." And then again both Jungkook and Jin have this weird look on their face. Because never, literally never ever in their life they saw you acting like a proper human girl and here you're being so shy and all girly with politeness and manners.

He shakes his head. "No, I loved talking to you. So, is your house near?" You nod your head. "At walking distance only." He's about to say something but is interrupted by the cashier. "Ma'am, it's done." You pay for it and turn around to look at Taehyung.

"Let's go then." Jin, that bitch is seriously of no help. "Um... Alright then. I'll go." He waves his hand at you giving a smile. "Let's meet soon." You nod your head instantly at his words and are dragged out of the store because your feet were literally stuck on the ground.

On the other hand, Taehyung is still waving at you with a wide grin on his face. He puts his hand down when you're not in sight anymore. He keeps standing still for a while smiling crazily alone until he realizes that someone is staring at him intensely.

Without turning his head he glances from the corner of his eyes. "Let's buy what we want to." He quickly turns around walking as far as he can because he's well aware what's coming next.

While he's shopping and making it as quick as he can because he just wants to get away from Jungkook. He feels sharp stares on him during the entire car drive. He licks his lips nervously because till now Jungkook didn't speak anything.

He's finally at his house and now he knows there's no escape.

"Why are you avoiding me?" A complete different question comes from Jungkook's mouth. "I was just talking to her." And he gives a complete different answer of his question. Maybe too much in his own thoughts that he didn't even listen to his question.

"I didn't say anything about it?" He looks at him and blink his eyes coming back to reality.

"But I know what's going in your mind." He nods his head plopping on the couch sitting beside Taehyung.

He tilts his head staring at Taehyung with a raised brow finally asking the main question for which the older is not ready. Like, he still didn't think of a better excuse. He needs time, please. It's surprising for him too.

"So now, tell me when you literally don't give any fuck about girls, how did you manage to talk to her so smoothly? You run away from girls as if they'll eat you up. You only have one girl friend. What happened to the Taehyung I knew?"