24

He's standing there blinking his eyes contemplating your sentence.

"What? What do you mean?" This man is acting all stupid and clueless when he knows exactly what you mean. Swear to God, you gonna throw the flower vase at him.

Clenching your fists you lose your shits. You're just so angry because he be acting like nothing happened. You take heavy steps towards him while he's confused. Within seconds he's pinned to the nearest wall with your tiny figure in front of him. Your hands are on the either side while you're glaring at him. Looking intimidating in your own eyes but for him you look like a cute little bunny trying to threaten a huge ass tiger. 

Closing your eyes you take a deep breath and open them again. "I'm telling you to not stop yourself." He's silent. He's just looking at your face while poking his inner cheeks. He licks his dry lips looking away.

"You don't have an idea what I wanna do to you." He mumbles as you tilt your head to have a better view of his face. "And I'm telling you to show me what you wanna do." He raises his brow snapping his head towards you. "Y/n, if I start then I'm not stopping any soon." By now his hands are around your waist and yours are on his chest.

You gulp down the saliva in your throat. "Don't stop then." That's it. He just wanted to hear this from your mouth. He leans down brushing his lips on yours. Fuck, is he teasing now? At this crucial moment?

He licks your bottom lips while you're staring right into his eyes. "Are you sure? You really want me to do it?" He asks again because he doesn't want you to regret your decision tomorrow. Even though he knows both of you are going to regret it later.

"Please... Do it." Shit. This girl right here is begging him with those puppy eyes. He need to give you all the pleasures now.

"Fine! Gonna show you heaven today." He picks you up in his arms. You wrap your legs around his waist. Leaning closer to him you capture his lips in yours. Slipping your tongue inside his mouth, you kiss him quite aggressively. His hands are squeezing your round ass while you're moaning in his mouth.

While he's carrying you to your bedroom you suck his jawline, trailing your tongue down to his neck. You bite his sweet skin making your mark.  He can't stop smirking, seeing you loving his neck so much.

He puts you down on the bed hovering over you. Capturing the strap of your top from his teeth he slips it down exposing your cleavage to him. He kisses your neck softly. Holding your hands he place them in his hair.

You grab his hair pulling it lightly when he's biting and sucking your neck. "Jungkook... Yeah." You moan feeling several butterflies in your stomach. This feeling is new to you and you already seem to be getting obsessed with it. Who wouldn't when it's the hottest species doing it on you. "You like it when I kiss you like that? Hm?" His warm tongue rolling around your swollen skin is driving you crazy.

You feel his bulge poking your pussy making you shiver. He wants you too. You are proud that it is you who made him this hard. You unbutton his shirt while he removes your top. Roaming your hands on his well built chest and abs you realize what you get with working out.

He grinds his bulge on your wet panties making you moan louder.

"Please..." He pulls away looking at your fucked up face. This image is going to be imprinted in his head forever. You're looking so hot. "You want that baby? Want my big cock in you? Want me to pound into you hard and fast." His dirty talks turn you even more but you can't speak anything. He's sucking your nipples and squeezing the other one.

You're gasping for air when he's nibbling on them softly.

"Please... I want you." He chuckles looking up at you. "Yes baby, I'm all yours. I'll give you what you want but first I'm gonna taste you. Yeah?" You nod your head slightly as you feel him removing the thin piece of cloth. You shiver as the cold air hits your sensitive wet pussy.

"Koo... I w-" And you're cut off by your own loud moan as you feel his warm tongue licking your inner thighs. He kisses your inner thighs and give a sharp lick to your nub.

He sure likes teasing.

"Please... Ahhmm" You moan louder as he slips his tongue inside your wet hole eating you out like no tomorrow. You're pulling his hair while your legs are trembling. He's rolling his tongue hitting your spots and it's already too much. You're pushing his head away but he's not stopping.

He holds your thighs at place firmly eating you until he's satisfied. You're shaking as your toes are curled up. You come all over his face while he's licking you clean. You stare at him who's looking so hot in between your legs.

"Awh... Baby. Is it too much? Do you want me to stop?" He stops looking at you. You are whining because you feel empty. "No... Please don't stop." You're begging him with your parted lips.

"Then stop clenching and take what I'm giving you." Shit! You're head over heels for this dominant side of his. This voice of his can make you lose all your senses.

He spreads your legs wider, as you're trying to close it he slaps your thighs making you shudder. "Keep them open if you don't want me to stop. Can you do that for me baby?" Biting your lips you have tears in the corner of your eyes, you nod your head.

He kisses your cheeks and go down licking your wet pussy. You're not over your first orgasm as you're shaking badly. But you want him.

And the next second you're freaking out because the way he's rubbing your clit with his fingers is insane. "Ah... Yeah... Like that... Please." He can't be anymore proud while looking at your fucked up face.

He rubs your clit faster looking at you. "You like it baby? Want me to go rough on you?" You're way too overstimulated but you don't feel like pushing him away. You want him inside you.

"Want you please... " He likes this girl under him so much. Being a perfect submissive for him.

He kisses your lips softly removing his boxers. "You're a good girl. Gonna give this pretty baby everything." You feel his bulge poking your sensitive clit. You look down as your eyes widen looking at how huge he is and how hard he is right now.

He grabs your hands placing it on his shoulders. "Hold me tight. And bite if it hurts, yeah?" You nod your head as he slowly enters your wet hole. He moves his hips pushing himself all the way up. You clench on his shoulders tightly letting out a loud moan.

"It's gonna hurt a bit, okay?" Biting your lips you tell him to move. At first your face is drenched with tears because of pain. But he kisses you softly distracting you. And he's such a good kisser. You can kiss him all day. Kissing him is you new favorite thing to do.

"Faster... Please." And he's going faster as you requested. He's pounding into you harder and grunting when he feels your insides clenching. "Fuck... Baby, you're so tight... Argh, Fuck" He's sounding so hot while cursing out loud near your ears.

You're panting with your chest bouncing under him. He can't stop himself so he squeezes your nipples with his big hands and you're moaning louder.

"Fuck... Ahh.. " He's pounding into you faster as the room is filled with skin slapping. He loves it how you respond to his every touch. "You like it baby? You want me to fill you up?" And you're nodding your head non stop. "Want you."

He shoots his seeds filling your pussy with his cum while groaning loud. His cock slips out as he sees his cum pouring out of your pussy. He holds his half hard cock and pushes his cum back inside you.

"You're so big. I love it..." You're gasping with no energy left in your body. He stands up and brings wet towels cleaning you and himself. After he is done cleaning he lays down beside you, pulling you in his embrace with your head on his chest.

"Sleep now pretty. You must be tired." He gives you a peck on your forehead while you snuggle into his chest under the warm blanket.

"Good night y/n..."