29

"Don't come to my house now. We can have the practice in the school only, okay?" He nods his head agreeing to you even if he doesn't want to. Like, he was having fun anyways doesn't matter because he can have fun in other ways.

"Don't you want to talk about that day?" You know well which day he's referring to. You yourself don't know why you did it with him. "It's okay. We are teens. You know teenage hormones. Consider it as one time thing." He is not at all satisfied with your answer. Been a week since you're avoiding him as much as you can.

He wants to ask what's wrong with you. That day he thought it wouldn't be one time thing. He thought things would change between the two of you. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe he was the only one who thought that way.

Maybe you really just wanted one time thing from him and now when you got you're avoiding him every way possible.

And he's pissed with your actions. You're annoying him. He's angry because whenever he looks into your eyes he knows that you didn't want all that to be one time. You wanted more but you are denying it.

He tilts his head poking his inner cheeks. "You know you sounded like a slut right now." He knows what he spoke right now but he's too angry to think about it. You're taken aback by his statement.

He has no rights to degrade you. He is crossing his lines. "Excuse me? Who are you to talk to me like that? Oh wait..." You scoff before continuing. "Were you expecting us to be something after we fucked? That's why you're saying that? Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you are so stupid to think that way. I hate you and nothing can't change that fact."

You're ready to walk away when he holds your wrist tight making you wince in pain. "Why? Why do you hate me so much?" You click your tongue making a disgusted face.

"Because you're so annoying." He scoffs pulling you back to himself. "I didn't seem annoying to you when you were asking me to fuck you." You take a deep breath holding yourself from kicking his balls.

"Let go." You speak narrowing your eyes. "I'm sure something happened. What is it? Tell me." You try to get yourself out of his grip but he has lots of muscles.

"Let go Jungkook." He leans closer staring right into your soul. "Answer me first." You look away heaving out a sigh.

"Nothing happened Jungkook. I hate you. I just hate you a lot. Since the start I hate you and I want you to hate me too. I don't want anything to change between us. So stay away from me. Find another toy to pleasure yourself. Don't use me. I'm sure you'll get one soon." He lets go of your wrist as you walk away bumping in his shoulders.

He stares down at his feet. Somehow your words hurt him. "She thinks so low of me. Okay, then. Let's just hate each other."

——||——

You move your pencil, shading on your sketchbook. When you're done you stare at it and then tear the page throwing it somewhere in your room.

You again start sketching. Takes you an hour and half until you're done. This time you stare longer at the sketch before tearing it into pieces and throwing away.

Three days. Since three days all you're doing is making sketches and then tearing it. Sketches of probably Jungkook. Like his eyes, his lips, his hair, his chest, his abs, then his face and then throwing all of them away.

Yeah, you are attracted to him. You miss how he touches you. You wanna feel him again but you're resisting yourself.

Because you hate him.

And you can't Fuck around with someone whom you hate. That's the rule, right?

Right!

As you're now again busy making another sketch your phone rings. You picked up the call with a frown on your face because it's from one of your teachers.

"Yes Ms. Jung?"

~~~~~~~

"Y/n, you won a silver medal. I know you can do this." You shake your head instantly. "Ms. Jung. I can't. Please choose someone else for it." She looks at you with a worried face.

"Only two days are left y/n. No one can do it in such a small span of time." Jennie speaks to you. "Yeah y/n. It's about our school's reputation." Taehyung walks towards you patting your shoulder.

"You can learn the song and sing it too. I know that. Please do it." The teacher says to you. You heave out a sigh sitting on the chair. "What happened to the two people who were singing?" You ask raising your brow. Jennie answers your question.

"One of them caught cold and the other had to fly to Australia for some personal matter." You hang your head low thinking about it.

"Y/n, please." Taehyung speaks giving you a pout. Heaving out a sigh you nod your head as both of them hugs you tightly and the teacher is happy too. "So, will it be only me singing, Taehyung with the piano and Jennie with the guitar?" The teacher shakes her head while your two friends are now staring at each other.

"There's another singer with you." You nod your head wanting to know who it is. "Who is it?" You ask tilting your head. "The gold medal winner." You're squinting your eyes thinking who it was and then it strikes you.

You look up with wide eyes. You look at Taehyung talking with your eyes and then doing the same with Jennie.

"No way...." You whisper looking at the two hoping for some verbal replies.
"Don't tell me it's..." And they both slowly nod their heads.

"He agreed?" You ask with a slight doubt in your tone. Because none of you loves singing. Back then you both participated in the competition only because you both challenged each other. None other reasons. Well for you.

"Yeah, We told Jungkook that you were going to be the other singer and he agreed."