22

"Teacher. I thought about it, and I'm sorry. I really don't think I'm capable enough to tutor someone." You give your answer as the teacher nods her head.

"It's okay. I understand." She gives you a smile. You bow at her as you are ready to leave but then something pops up in your mind so you turn around.

"Are you gonna ask someone else to do it?" Since, you're not doing the 'good deed' there must be someone who would be doing that.

"Yeah, Jungkook talked to me and he himself asked me if he could help Ji Eun with her studies." You give a really surprised face to her as a frown forms on her forehead.

"You agreed?" The tone you used doesn't sound too pleasant to her ears but she ignores it and nod her head.
"You have problem with it?" You look at her with a raised brow before shaking your head.

"I was just wondering... " You pause looking at her face. "Never mind. I'll get going." You turn around and walk away.

You chuckle to yourself in the empty hallway.

"Finals are coming, annual program is nearing but no, he has to show his saintly side. Can't he think of himself for once? What's the need to be this extremely great best friend? And out of all people he had to be friends with that... Ah, I don't feel like speaking her name."

~~~~~~

"Is that all?" You nod your head while munching your food. She tilts her head hissing. "No, something must have happened. How is that possible?" You shake your head while moving your index finger left to right saying a no.

"Nothing happened." She rolls her eyes letting out a scoff. "Why did you drink with him but? Specific reasons?"

Well, Damn!

Shouldn't have talked about last night to her. Because no way in hell you're going to tell her that you kissed that man and to forget that you even drank with him. Even more stupid.

"Ahm... Water, there was no water because of power cut and both of us were thirsty so yeah." You don't know how to lie and your acting skills, right. We talked about it before too.

"Okay, and then you're saying that he stayed at your place." You give her a firm nod. "Because it was raining and he came from bike. Both of our phones ran out of battery and we couldn't call the uber. As much as I wanted to kick him out, I was tired and drunk." Phew! You finally breath because of that one go statement.

"Hm..." She hums looking at you suspiciously. "You really sure, that when you were drunk, nothing happened? Like, nothing. Because you must have spoken some rubbish. I'm so damn sure." Jennie needs to stop. She is making you panic a lot. Till now you were relaxed because he said nothing happened.

But then, her words are making you question yourself. You know yourself the best and you must've spoken some rubbish.

Well, it's good as long as that Jeon ain't bringing it up.

"Um... Can I please sit here?" Your head snaps towards the voice. You look at the empty seat and then stare back at the female standing in front of you with a tray in her hands.

You smile at her picking up the water glass and pour it all down on the chair. Now she can't sit. And that's what you want.

"Sure, if you can, go ahead." Her head hangs low as her lips form a pout. The people in the cafeteria are staring at you both with big wide eyes because this is something new.

Apart from Jungkook, they never ever saw you being rebellious and a fighter to anyone else.

"Hey, Y/n. What are you doing?" Jennie says wiping the water with tissues. "How can you always be this bratty." Out of nowhere Jin pops out dragging another chair from beside telling that girl to sit.

You roll your eyes at this 'Kind' gesture of your friends. Why are people being so generous and to her?

Both Jin and Jennie stare at you and then shake their head.

"Don't mind her. She's not like this always. She's just not in a good mood." Jennie gives her a bright smile. Yeah, surely no one here knows your relation with Ji Eun.

"It's okay. I know she's really good." You can't help but to give her a glare.

"So, are you having fun in this school?" And your friends really forgot that all this while you're also sitting there gripping the fork tightly in your hands.

They are laughing on her stupid jokes and having a fun talk. She really have some skills, can't deny.

You get up from the chair as they finally give you a look but you just walk away not bothering to bid them goodbye.

~~~~

She sits there, smirking wide. Enjoying all of that happening. She knows what she's doing to you. She feels you staring at her.

But she ignored it all and just talked with your friends, she's really having fun.

As soon as she sees you walking away she's more than happy because you're annoyed and irritated.

"Just wait and watch y/n. How much I'm going to make you suffer. How dare you!"

——||——

Sitting on your chair you are peacefully playing some video games to refresh your mind. Your phone is turned off because you want some space right now. And as much as you know your friends, they would be trying to call you constantly.

"Argh... Y/n, how can you get horny with his thoughts. Are you crazy?" Throwing away your headphones you hold your hair in frustration. This Jungkook really is occupying a permanent space in your head.

"Okay, it was just a kiss." Whining you roll on your bed. Seems like, it's still stuck in your head.

The door bell rings as you frown. You walk towards the door and open it and there he's standing smiling wide. Your eyes widen before you rub them to make sure you ain't dreaming.

Wait... It's really him.

"Why? What are you doing here?" He furrowed his brows looking at you with confusion.

"You texted me? For dance?" Oh right. Before turning off, you did this one thing.

"Ah, yeah. Come." You see a smirk on his face. No, that's delusion. You're thinking dirty. Fine, no use of the word come now.

"I can bring a friend right?" Your eyes lit up hearing that. "Taehyung? Oh sure. Why not? Where is he?" You push him away walking a little out from your house only to meet a familiar smile but that's not what you want.

"Her?" You scoff in disappointment as you see this girl standing with a wide smile on her face.

"lots of my time is wasted by coming here from my house. So, I called her here. You don't have a problem right?" He really be teasing you now. Giving him one last glare you walk inside your house.

As both of them follow you with a broad smile on their face.

"This is the first and last time you're here with someone. Next time, I don't need her in my house." Jungkook rolls his eyes before nodding his head.

"Let's choose the songs today, Hm?"