18

"Hm, this is better." You say that to yourself as you're preparing the presentation. "The conclusion is also done with this." He says that to himself as his brows are furrowed till the middle as he's busy with the conclusion part.

So, it's been more than a week since you both are meeting at this particular cafe to work on this project and today it's finally done. After the first day you worked with him, you had literally no conversations with him.

Just like now, you both say things to yourself and expect the other to listen themself.  You don't want to talk to him because it's useless, you'll end up fighting and you decided not to waste your energy on him anymore.

But the case with him is different. He's actually angry at you. Day by day your behaviour towards Jieun is worsening. She tries to talk to you every way possible and you end the conversation harshly and he always find her crying and upset because of that.

Being a great friend he is, he talked to you after two days of the incident with Jieun, when he first found her crying and you actually ended up having a big fight with him.

Like really really big.

But fortunately you both were alone that time so nobody actually knows about it.
You both are forced to do this project and just because of that you both have to meet each other even when none of you want to talk to the other.

He sends you the conclusion part through email as you combine it and stretch your arms after you're finally finished with it.

"Done." Saying that to yourself, you send a copy of the presentation to him and pack your bag. "Dance is still left. Oh God." He speaks rubbing his temples. As soon as you realize that, your body literally dropped on the chair with give up signs on your face. Here, you were being happy knowing that you finished the project with no talks with him but NOOOO.

DANCE IS STILL THERE. WHY?

Taking a deep breath you look at him. You need to have a talk with him, you can't just say things to yourself.

"Listen Jeon. Let's keep personal matters aside. It's about dance so let's be mature and do it, okay?" You say it to him as if he's a 5 year old. But yes, he is. Because of his completely immature actions.

"Monday, at your house. 4 pm." Saying that in an absolute ordering voice he walks out of the cafe far from your sight within seconds. Letting out a laugh of disbelief to yourself you grit your teeth.

"Jerk."

——||——

"I would like to conclude here with a small advice. We get to live once so make it as fun as possible. Don't make decisions under pressure. Do anything only if you really want to do. And be bold enough to fight for yourself." The class goes on with a huge round of applause as you and Jungkook thank them and go back to your seats.

After all the presentations were done, the teacher started with her little talk.

"So, everyone did really well. I appreciate all your efforts. The results will be out next week."

The students started whispering among themselves until the teacher stopped them.

"You can talk as much as you want after the bell rings. Be patient. And
Y/n, Jieun, meet me after the class." Heaving out a loud sigh you literally bang your head on the desk. You feel a hand on your shoulder as you turn your head.

"Please don't hurt yourself. Give me that honour." If this guy is here, then it's a problem and if he's not here, then also it's a problem. "Jin, I-" He cuts you off slowly rubbing your shoulder.

"Okay, okay. I was just asking what happened to you? I was away all this time, what all happened. Spill the tea sis." You snap your fingers towards him as he's waiting for you to speak.

"Later." He rolls his eyes leaning on the chair.

"But I swear. Things ain't right."

~~~~~~

"Y/n, I want you to help Jieun. She personally came and asked for you. She's having some difficulties in coping up with the syllabus. You'll do that right?" Licking your dry lips, only you know how you're stopping yourself from hitting your head on the wall.

People are being extra irritating these days.

"But, I have lot to do this month as you already know. I don't think so I'll have time for it." The teacher nods eyeing at Jieun.

"Y/n, please. Can't you make some time for me?"

No. Never. Especially not for you. You think as you look at her with a disgusted look.

"Well, if she improves you'll get a bonus marking too. Your time is being valued." Teachers really know how to make things tempting. You nod your head thinking about her offer.

"I'll think about it." She smiles at you patting your shoulders and walk away leaving the two alone.

Suddenly you're reminded of what she said.

Jieun personally asked her to make you her tutor? What the fuck?

"What the fuck you want from me?" She looks at you with puppy eyes shaking her head. "It's okay if you don't want to help me. I thought maybe you still somewhere in your heart consider me as your friend." You're so done with her. You always ended the talk with her in a rude manner.

Today feels like you'll end the talk by ending her. She's pulling your last string now.

"So bold of you to think that." A tear slips down her eyes as she bends on her knees having her head hanging low.

"I'm sorry y/n. I'm sorry for whatever I did. Please don't be like this to me. I thought, I'd do well after we part ways but it's not like that. I have no one. It was only you who always comforted me. You were always with me no matter what the situations were. I don't know how suddenly we are strangers. Please, let's have that bond back. Why do you hate me so much?"

And she started crying right in front of your eyes. Now you're used to this.

"You don't know why I hate you? You don't know why aren't we besties anymore?" You scoff out loud in disbelief. "I know what you're trying to do again. But know this, I'll not let the past repeat. This time I'll show you where you stand. Bitch."

Giving her a very last glare you walk out of the room and to your surprise almost the entire classroom is standing there whispering to themself.

"I never knew she was this heartless."

"She's so cruel."

"How can she leave her crying like that?"

"Jieun is so nice and look at her calling her a bitch when she herself is one."

Ignoring all that, you walk away. Good that Jungkook is not here otherwise it would have been so difficult later today while preparing the dance.

You straight away walked to the rooftop. Every school's best place and the restricted one. But who cares. We seem to love restricted place, don't we?

As soon as you were completely relaxed with the atmosphere around you, you heard this familiar voice.

"I really meant what I said. I really am Sorry."