34

"The food! The gas stove is on." You remind him. He rushes towards the gas stove and turn it off before coming back to you.

"I'm not letting you slip away." He informs you. Like literally he says it in an informing tone.

"I am not slipping away either. I'm just hungry. You had your food. I want too and please real food as in what you were cooking." He chuckles shaking his head. He picks up your top from the counter and hands it to you.

"Use the washroom if you need. No. You will have to use it. Your skin might stick and then you will get irritated and glare at me for that." You chuckle nodding your head.

You wear your top and then you suddenly realize something.

You hold his wrist. He turns to look at you.

"Jeon, you ruined my top." You give him that 'I am so done' look.

That poor kid is scared. It's not his fault or maybe it's his fault only.

"Wear my shirt." He picks you up taking you to his bedroom. "I have nice shirts. Better clothes than yours. But that doesn't mean you can wear them. I'm letting you borrow this time just because it's my fault." He keeps ranting just so you don't get a chance to scold him.

He looks down at your face and you have a cute pout on your face.

"Alright. Just kidding. I wouldn't mind if you steal my wardrobe. Well, you would do that only if you want to see me naked. No need to do that then. I will get naked for you willingly."

He receives a hard smack on his chest.

"Shut up Jungkook. Go and make your food. Thanks for carrying me till here when I could've walked." He grins cheekily before keeping you down on the floor.

"I'll get the food ready." He walks away as you walk inside the bathroom to get changed and get all the sweetness away from your skin.

But really. That was the best experience you ever had. This might become your kink.

He walks to the kitchen that's almost a mess. His food is almost ready so he cleans the kitchen and serves the food on the dining table.

He is busy in his business when he hears his phone ringing.

He picks up his phone from the dining table glancing at the caller ID.

Taehyung is calling him.

He picks up the call keeping it near his ears.

"Hey br-" Before he completes he hears another familiar voice.

"Hey Jungkook. It's Jennie. Do you by chance know where Y/n is? She is not picking up my calls. Are you two together?"

He quickly rushes and takes a glance at your phone that's on the counter. Missed calls and text messages from both Taehyung and Jennie.

You both left together in front of them.

"Yes. Um... Actually, I wanted to show her the outfits for the dance so I brought her home-" He couldn't complete when he's being cut off again.

"Great, open the door." His eyes widen listening to that sentence.
"Why?" He hears a scoff. That's from Taehyung. "What do you mean why? Of course because we both are out and we want to come in." His heart literally drops listening to that.

You might walk down the stairs in his shirt any second.

"No." He answers louder than needed. "I mean. We are not at my house. Um.. The clothes. We needed to change something so we came out. Yeah." He walks away from the main door so his voice can't be heard from outside.

"Oh. You left the lights on. Also, You must have taken a cab because both your car and bike are parked in the parking lot." Shit. He needs to make an urgent excuse.

"Jungkook-" As you're about to shout out loud you have his palm wrapped around your mouth.

"Yeah. I left the lights on and we took a cab because... Because I didn't want to drive yeah. Let's meet tomorrow. Okay. Bye." And he quickly hangs up the call.

You signal him from your eyes to remove his hand from your mouth. He quickly removes it heaving out a sigh.

"What happ-" He keeps a finger on his lips. "Shh.." You walk closer to him now whispering.

"What happened?" He points at the door from his finger. "Taehyung and Jennie are standing out." Your eyes grow wide as you look at the door and then back at him.

"Now what do we do?" You whisper yelled at him.

"Don't worry. I told them we're out. They must have gone away by now. Let me check." He slowly walks towards the door with you walking behind him.

He peeks from the peek hole of the door and sees no one.

"There's no one." He keeps his hand on the handle and slowly opens the door. He looks to his left then to his right. And there's no one.

He slumps his shoulders down heaving out a sigh.

"They're gone." He closes the door as you breath in relief and plop your figure on the couch.

"That was frightening." He agrees with you. "Come, let's eat." You walk towards the dining table and as you were about to sit on your chair beside Jungkook, you were pulled on his lap. 

You turn your head to look at his face. He has a wide smile on his face. Seeing him with such a smile your heart literally melts. Your lips curl up as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"I am not running away." He strokes the strand of your hair behind your ear caressing your cheeks. "I know. Just want to keep you close." You let out a chuckle pecking his lips. "How will we eat if I keep sitting like this?" He rubs his nose on yours, holding your waist firmly. 

"I'll feed you."

And he does. He picks up the spoon feeding you one bite and then eating himself. "This feels so different." He tilts his head raising a brow. "What feels different?"

Your hands rise up caressing his cheeks. The glint in your eyes is noticeable for him. "This." You chuckle before continuing. 

"You remember we made a bet and then you fed me just like this in front of the entire school?" He nods his head feeding you. You chew the food quickly gulping it. 

"This is so different than that. That time I just wanted to kick you." He lets out a chuckle remembering the look on your face. "I am sorry." Did he just apologize?

Jeon Jungkook apologized?

To you?

You shake your head staring straight into his eyes. 

"You know what is different?" He stares at you waiting for you to continue. 

"I want the time to stop at this moment. Just like this. With me in your arms and your smiling face right in front of mine. I know what this feeling is. I love you. And I want to be with you. Forever."