20

"Okay, I accept your apology." Already frustrated because of the argument over the first kiss you try to end the matter right here. "Excuse me? I ain't sorry." You tilt your head giving him a smirk.

"That means you enjoyed it?" He doesn't even care to think what he is going to speak. "Of course." Your eyes widen listening to him. "I can't deny." He shrugs his shoulders being way too too too much straight forward.

"Your lips are tasty and I'm a man, From the perspective of a man I absolutely loved what happened. But from the perspective of Jeon Jungkook, I need to puke right now." You had to let out a chuckle at that. He's saying he loved it and it was disgusting at the same time.

"That means, your needy ass would've gone far-" And you stop your curious self because no. You don't want him to answer that. "It's a yes. Um... I mean, that... Your curves-" You cut him off by putting a hand on his mouth.

"Okay, okay stop. I don't know why we're talking about it." He removes your hands raising a brow with a smirk tugged on the corner of his lips. "You just want me to do?" You quickly pull your body away sitting on the other couch.

"Please stop. Let's not talk about it. Let's just forget what happened." He sighs leaning on the couch. "How do I forget? That was my first kiss." You nod making a pout and putting your head on the couch.

"So what do we do now?" He shrugs his shoulders "I don't know. We can't even ignore each other and at this time we also need to choreograph a couple dance which would just heat up the situations." Closing your eyes you are thinking of some ways to just settle this up.

And here you go. An incredible idea lights up in your brain. You get up from the couch heading towards the kitchen.

"Hey, where are you going?" He perks his head up to see your actions. You pull out two bottles from the fridge and take two glasses keeping them on the table in front of him. "Soju?" He furrows his brows looking at you.

"This is the solution." You sit beside him pouring it in two glasses. "How is this the solution. I'm seeing it as a bigger problem." You click your tongue shaking your head. "No, how's your alcohol tolerance?" He shrugs his shoulders.

"Quite high." Rolling your eyes you take a sip from your glass. "Mine is really low. I'll just get drunk and forget this." He scoffs looking at you in disbelief. "What about me?" You pout shrugging your shoulders.

"I don't know. You also just drink. Don't ask me. Just forget what happened." Annoyed with the situation you keep drinking not even Bothered by the man beside you.

"You got no brains. This is the worst idea." Mumbling that to himself at last he also drinks his glass of alcohol.

"Do you think this will work?" He turns his head towards you and notices you sitting with half closed eyes. "Are you sleeping?" You open your eyes and give him a drunken giggle. He heaves out a sigh keeping his glass on the table.

"you are crazy." You furrow your brows and walk towards. "Who are you?" And now he knows that it's gonna work for you. He's stuck here. alone with a drunk enemy. "Y/n, it's me Jungkook. And now you should sleep." You laugh shaking your head and leaning towards him. He pushes his body on the couch trying to get away from you.

"This is my house. You get it. Why are you here? To annoy me in my sleep?" He rubs his temples in frustration. It's gonna be a long night because he never faced such a situation. Like, needing to handle a drunk person.

"You called me here." You make an O from your mouth. "Oh, you look like someone I know." You snap your index finger towards him holding his cheeks to get a closer look. Yes, you just recognized him. Did you forget again?

"Jungkookie" You smile crazily showing all your teeth. He nods his head. "Yes, I am-" You cut him off by suddenly sitting on the floor with a pout on your face. "I can't call him Jungkookie anymore." He frowns bending beside you. "Why?"

"Because that... That asshole Jiiiieun calls him that." He pokes his inner cheeks raising a brow at you. You look at his face and start crying like a little kid. "This... Kookie always looks at me like this." His features soften seeing you crying. Is he scaring you? Oh no.

"Then why do you keep bad mouthing Jieun?" You sniffle as he gives you a tissue to wipe your running nose. "She's bad. Because of her no one listens to me. They don't believe me. Kookie.... He always takes her side. He gets angry on me because of her. She is not my friend. She's bad." He takes you in his embrace patting your back slowly.

You pull away making him frown. "He always hugs her like this... When she shows her fake tears." He's so confused with your words. Weren't you both like enemies or something? Why do you care about him? Or why do you even know what he does with her?

"Why do you care what he does? You dislike him, right?" You give him a firm nod. "But it's only him who never underestimated me. He always listens to me even if we end up fighting. No matter how much angry he's at me, he still talk to me. I feel... S-safe around him. As if whatever happens, he'll stop it and fight with me instead. As in protecting me from bigger things." You laugh on your own words.

"But I don't like him. He's egoistic. He's a jerk. He's a pervert and a complete asshole." His eyes widen listening to your sudden confession after you said such good things to him. He was expecting more praises from you. It sounded nice.

"He's not like my first love." He froze listening to that. F-first love? You? You have a first love?

"Your first love?" You nod closing your eyes.

"My first love is so much better than Kookie. You know how I met him?" He shakes his head and kind of not interested in the first love story. And you comparing him from your first love is making him even more uncomfortable.

"I heard him playing a guitar in a karaoke room. I was curious, so I opened the door slightly and saw him. He was so drunk. He was alone. And he was crying. I wanted to hug him and ask him if he's okay. Because he was someone I knew."

He bites his lips still listening to your story. He takes a glance at you and see you smiling to yourself.

"So, what happened after that. Who's he?" You look at him patting his shoulders. "Maybe you know him. His name is really pretty. He's pretty. His heart is even more pretty." He turns his gaze away and soon he feels some weight on his shoulders. He turns his head seeing you sleeping like a baby with your lips parted.

He picks you up in his arms and takes you to your bedroom. Lying you on your bed, he covers you with the blanket. He's about to walk away but he feels a grip on his wrist. He turns around to look at you, who's looking at him with your puppy eyes.

"I want to sleep today." He squints his brows and let out a chuckle.

"What do you mean? You sleep every night." You had to laugh at that.
"You saw me sleeping?" He shakes his head shrugging his shoulders. But suddenly something strikes in his mind. "Do you have problem sleeping?" his eyes widen as you nod your head.

"I wanna sleep." You kind of whines looking at him. "Please don't go. Be with me." He looks out and see it pouring down heavily. In such a weather he can't even drive. So he had no option other than staying. He removes his jacket keeping it aside on the chair.

He lays beside you as you snuggle in his chest feeling his warmth. He slowly rubs the back of your head making you feel sleepy.

He closes his eyes before mumbling in your ears.

"Have a good sleep."