08

"Let's go for some shopping. Haven't bought anything in a while." Jennie said while walking beside you. Here you and Jungkook were still staring at each other like you both have seen aliens from Uranus.

"Right. I have to buy some T-shirts for myself." And here now you were ready to go around to every shop with him to buy T-shirts because why not. That's better than staring at the coconut head.

"I'm up for it." You chirped smiling at him brightly. "What about you?" Taehyung looked at his friend raising a brow. "That's obvious I'm not gonna roam alone." He nodded his head grabbing the younger's arm.

Soon enough you were standing inside the mall. You walked around with them for a while looking for things you'd want to buy.

"Oh, isn't that Haneul?" Taehyung said excitedly pointing at someone in the crowd whom you couldn't make out. "Who's that?" Jungkook asked furrowing his brows trying to look at the direction he pointed but there's no one he found familiar. "You don't know him. He's my and Jen's friend."

She looked at him raising a brow. "Right Jen?" She looked at him suspiciously but then nodded her head. "Oh my. He's here. I wanna meet him. It's been a while. Oh, there he is. Y/n, Jungkook. We'll come in a minute." She grabbed Taehyung's arm dragging him towards somewhere you don't know.

"Hey, you can't leave me alone with this creepy monkey." You shouted forgetting he has ears and he's standing right beside you so he can hear you very clearly.

"I'm not creepy." Rolling your eyes you look at him. "Then you agree you're a monkey?" He grits his teeth ready to catch you. "Y/n, You little-" You chuckled running from him. "I'm not little. I'm a big girl who can kick your balls." Sticking out your tongue you shouted regardless of the huge public who was now staring at you both.

Jungkook who was embarrassed cleared out his throat running towards you.

"Stop there you kid." He kind of whisper yelled which you heard. He chased you around the entire mall while you were hiding and running literally having fun with the little mouse cat game.

Hiding behind the clothes you looked around to find him. You sighed when he wasn't near. "Caught you." Suddenly two arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to his chest. Tilting your head you looked at Jungkook who was smiling ever so brightly.

The kind of smile he never gave you. Your heart skipped so many beats seeing him up this close with that bunny smile on his face. You stared into his dark brown orbs. Soon realizing his smile faded as he stared back at you.

Both of you instantly pushed each other away. He cleared his throat awkwardly roaming his eyes around taking a note of his surroundings. Well, no. He wasn't even aware while running where he came. He was just chasing you.

Here you were so confused why your heart reacted the same way once again. Shrugging off that feeling you looked back at him. "Um... We came far, I guess." He snapped back to reality now looking around the mall for real.

"Oh, yeah." That's it? Just yeah? Like, now does he have the plan to stand there forever. "You wanna buy clothes or maybe something?" You looked at him and nodded innocently. "What?" He asked really interested in it.

"A pair of shoes to hit you." He gasped looking back at you but soon a smirk formed on his face. "How about cuffs so I can tie you on the bed and-" Pulling the clothes from the hanger you shoved it on his face shutting him off. That man's brain really works in an opposite way.

He can bring out the dirtiest word even in a single alphabet.

"Where the Fuck are Jennie and Taehyung?" You shouted walking aggressively kind of running away from him because his smile was again and again flashing in front of your face and you just wanted to get rid of it.

~~~~~~

"Now, what's this Haneul thing?" Jennie asked Taehyung looking at you from far. "I was wondering what they'd do if we leave them alone." She widened her eyes listening to that.

"Oh no. They might end up in jail." She said ready to run towards you back. But her friend stops her holding her wrist. "I guess not." He says pointing towards the two of you who were running.

"Let's go." And the Two friends followed you both around. "Oh God, why the heck are they running? I'm happy that we left them alone. I'd have been so embarrassed while running with them." She said panting heavily and same goes with Taehyung. "Seriously. Everyone is looking at them." He said hiding behind the clothes.

"I swear once they catch each other, they're gonna beat the hell outta-" Taehyung shakes his head pointing at the two who were in each others arms being all smiley smiley.

"Shit, I need to capture this." Jennie pulled out her phone quickly clicking your photos with him. "I bet they have some feelings for each other." Jennie nods her head agreeing with her friend.

"Ay. They look cute." She said squealing at the sight in front of her. Taehyung nudged her elbows. "Come in my arms. We'll look cute too." And instantly he receives a smack on his chest. He winced rubbing the abused area.

"Stop it." He again smirks leaning on her shoulders. "Lemme see your face. Are you blushing?" His hand has again received a slap as he tried to pull her chin to look at her face.

"Swear to God. I'm going to chop your dick off." He widens his eyes gasping at her statement. "Kids don't fall from sky." She throws a disgusting face at him. "I'm so sick of you." As Taehyung was ready for the comeback they heard you shouting their names.

"Enough. Let's go now." Jennie dragged him with her. "Oh, sorry. It took a little time." She apologizes with a polite smiling hoping you don't catch her lie. "Hm." You Hum staring at the clothes. Honestly you didn't hear what she said. Just too much into your thoughts.

"Um... Should we go now? Let's do this shopping some other day." Jungkook suggests. You glance at him and accidentally make an eye contact with him. You both quickly look away while the other two smirk at each other.

"Sure. Let's go home and play games. We'll have fun." The two suggests dragging you both to the parking lot.
"Jungkook. Please let me sit on the front seat." He nods at Jennie's words and take a seat beside you on the back seat.

So far, you both are trying to take quick glances at each other but always end up making an abrupt eye contact and then awkwardly clearing your throat looking out of the window.

"What's up with you guys? Something happened?" Jennie spoke while looking at you from the mirror on the top. You were too into your thoughts that as soon as you looked at Jennie you forgot that you both weren't alone and blurted out something you shouldn't.

"He smiled and didn't look like an asshole."