01

"Nice ass!" Turning around you pass him a glare and somehow today you want to wipe that smirk off his face. Pervert nasty child.

"I have nice legs too. Someday try getting hit by them." He rolls his eyes walking towards you with his hands in his pocket. Good, otherwise you would've twisted those wrists. No, better he should hide himself because you'll someday end up killing him.

"Missy, how many times do I tell you to not speak to me like that." The students around are now so much interested for the upcoming spicy drama. Raising a brow you cross your arms walking closer to him. You're nowhere near to the ones who back off.

"I have also told you like several times to not look at my ass Mr. Pervy JK. Did you ever listen to me. Oh, you must get really horny after seeing it. Bet your tiny friend down there would make some trouble." He rolls his eyes gritting his teeth. "It's not tiny. It can make you scream your lungs out. Wanna try? Should I prove?" And now suddenly he has this wide smirk on his face.

"My knuckles are harder than metals. Should I prove that to you? By giving your face a taste of them." He shakes his head clicking his tongue. "You must be so frustrated. I, the Jeon Jungkook won the Chemistry quiz competition. You must have worked so hard for it. But it's not good for you to take out your frustration on me like that."

You scoffed rolling your eyes. "That's a small win Mr. Cocky JK. National Maths quiz competition is in next two weeks. And I'll be the one to win it. While you celebrate this little victory of yours." His smirk widens as he tilts his head.

"We'll see Ms. Arrogant. How much your little brain can remember?" You chuckle shaking your head. "It stores more than yours." He pokes his inner cheeks and so does you. Argh, seriously. You hate this habit of yours because somehow poking the inner cheeks is his habit too. But unfortunately you can't stop doing it.

"Hope your day ahead goes like shit." You spat on his face before turning around to walk away while the other students in the corridor were already whispering. Some must be getting money and some must be giving because every time they see you both fighting they make a bet that who'll win the fight.

They are insane. But who cares as long as it doesn't affect you.

"Where were you? I was looking for you all around. It's lunch time. Don't you want to eat?" You sat on the chair huffing out air. Thankfully your bestie was now around for you to rant. "That fucking pervert cocky shithead. What does he thinks of himself? He just won that little quiz and he's flying in air. Huh. Idiot." She blinks her eyes stopping in the middle of her food session.

"Y/n, calm down." You crossed your hands rolling your eyes. "Jennie, that man doesn't let me be at peace. I was simply walking past him but no he had to speak in between and make a scene. Bitch." She sighs feeding you with your spoon because yeah you're still crossing your arms complaining like a little kid.

"Why do you keep fighting with him? He's not that bad after all." You gasp dramatically swallowing your food in a hurry. "Not bad? You know, why God made hell. It's because of him. He's the reason hell exists." She looks at you in amusement.

"From where do you bring such theories. Shall we open a comedy circus together?" What a childish stupid plan. "Jennie. My brain is gonna stop working. Feed me something good." And like that she feeds you everything you tell her to just like a best friend.

Food somehow makes you forget about him. Food is life and life is food.

"Sis, be at peace and keep the devil inside you calm. We don't want you to end up in prison, right?" This is the type of motivation and concern you need and she's a pro at it. Been with you since 1st grade and she knows you well.

You nod your head. As the bell ring she leaves for her class and so do you.

The teacher is yet not inside. Which is a good thing. Taking your seat at the very back near the window you pull out your sketch book from your bag. Pencil sketches are life. Nothing is better than that.

Sharpening your pencil you start doodling on the paper not sure what to make but suddenly your artwork had to take a break because of a dumb idiot who shamelessly snatched away your book. You look up and can this pencil turn itself into a knife because you feel like stabbing him.

"So colourless. I'd prefer something colourful and lively like me." Biting your lower lips you try to snatch your book from his hands but he raises it high up in the air. And he's tall. What a major disadvantage at this moment.

"Jeon Jungkook, give it back." You say in a louder voice catching everyone's attention. Sigh.

Again the spotlight is on you two who don't give a single fuck about anyone around. Would be acting the same way in front of the principal of the school or even the president of the country.

"Awh... Try harder kitten." He teases raising his brow. "Why are you so desperate today to get your nuts kicked by me." He scoffs rolling his eyes. And the next second he has this deadly glare fixed at you. "Don't you dare." Woah, that's intimidating but you don't care. He started it.

"If you don't give it back I'll surely do that." You challenge him crossing your arms. "You do that and I'll make you suffer in unimaginable ways."

Now this is going somewhere you didn't expect it to.

"Are you threatening me?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Depends." You furrow your brows wanting him to elaborate that seven letter words. "If you don't do it, it's for your general knowledge and if you do, then it's a fact I'm making you aware of." That man took birth with a handsome face, great body and not to simp but maybe a good brain too but that shiity attitude ruined everything.

Fuck him. Couldn't he be a good boy with the skin of a bad boy. Good bad boy. If something like that exists.

You narrow your eyes while he's staring at you with the same intensity.

"Woah, Woah, what's happening?" Gripping your waist he pulls you away from the man who's gonna eat you up alive with his burning gaze.

"Jin, This man right here is provoking me to kill him." You whisper yelled at your very best friend. He sighs coming in front of you. Not because he want to side with you or save you or anything but because he's your best friend and if you end up murdering someone he'll be interrogated too and he doesn't have the patience to answer all that.

What a friend with an extraordinary imaginative thinking.

"Dude, why you creating scenes? Teachers probably think you both are best friends the way you both behave in front of them. You both can atleast be friends for reality. Why fighting and making things difficult?"

What did you expect from this friend of yours. He's of no help.

Both of you scoff at the same time giving a death glare to each other.

"Friends? Never."