Explained: The Town Of Foscowe & Middleton City

The Mayor's Theme: The Alan Parsons Project - Sirius

This is the last mood board because I am DONE!

Next will be the wardrobe and I'll just post collages of the fashion each character would wear that would put more exposure to Linda, Goldwind, and Rachel's fashion especially Winter since she is a fashion diva.

On the other slide of the photo, The Mayor is front and center. He is played by Clancey Brown. He is based on the Mayor from Powerpuff Girls. Including another inspiration from another Mayor who was a villain in Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. Sometimes, he gets tired of putting a smile on his face and doesn't want to follow the rules of the law.

George C. Cooke was the first Mayor in the 1820th of December. He founded the town, Foscowe in light of trying to find a home for cows to settle. The town was built from his own sweat and blood with the help of intelligent minds to keep Foscowe active.

However, Middleton is one state that has Middleton City and Foscowe about five miles away from each other. Usually, it's a long drive. So with Middleton as a state, there are more cities apart from Middleton City and towns apart from Foscowe.

Foscowe is the most populated town compared to the others. In light of that, I will expand more of the worldbuilding and explain a little more of everything instead of giving you information. But at least just to incorporate it into the plot.

Mayor Cooke was a businessman in Middleton City and had millions of dollars. His family was usually farmers. But with hard work paying off and going to many colleges because of his high GPA and degrees, he was selected as Mayor because of his outstanding performance.

The Middleton Councilors thought to have more leaders for people to look up to which leads to The Mayor having the freedom to express his ideas from his family heritage to create a town that connects with it.

Foscowe was born to represent cows and care for them. Including how cows are sold to make milk and etcetera.

If I were to fancast The Mayor. It would be Colm Feore.

The reason why is because when looking at photos of Abraham Lincoln, John Kennedy, and Frederick Douglass, great leaders like them have striking poses and facial expressions when taken in black and white

I bet if you take Colm's character from The Umbrella Academy and edit it to make it look like in black and white, he could look like someone who was president of something in the late 1800s. Even though, Foscowe was founded wayyyy in 1820.

And I'm kinda excited that I'm going to show more of Foscowe and Middleton because I like hearing about old histories and how voices sounded like in the 1960s and beyond far from that. It's very interesting to me and I don't mind looking back at histories like the Holocaust, Civil Rights' Movements, Marie Antoinette, and more.