+

---

"You're back"

Everyone

Tw: Death, some angst

Notes: Happy and sad times go brrrr. This is what would happen if the people of the DSMP saw their s/o revived

Song: "Ocean Avenue" By Yellowcard

---

Dream

Was probably the one to kill you to be honest. It was for a personal gain, of course, so when he sees you as a ghost he takes full advantage of the clean slate he's been brought on a silver platter. Again.

George

He's already lost so much these past few years that seeing you alive (well, about as alive as you can get) nearly brings him to madness. XD most likely was the one to conjure you up; remembering how happy George was being around you. The God doesn't understand why it made George start sleeping more, rarely waking up.

Sapnap

Hugs. Hugs hugs hugs. You are never ever getting rid of this man ever again. Much like George, he's lost so many people between the wars and his fiancés. But his reaction would be a lot more positive than our mushroom loving friend.

Wilbur

Is shocked. Well, about as shocked as he can be, seeing that the guys seen some weird shit. Wilbur would just laugh in disbelief, running a hand through his hair before getting to introduce you to Ranboo from the afterlife. Asks what you can remember too, curious to compare his own ghostly experience to yours.

Tommy

Would think that he's going insane. He could have swore that he'd seen you die in his arms. He remembers the pained screams you let out that haunt the boy to this day. You're just a hallucination, that's all. Yeah, he's just making this up. That's what it is...

Tubbo

Is overjoyed. Oh he can already imagine all the things the two of you can do together now that you're back! He can introduce you to Michael (he's sure that his son would absolutely love you!) Perhaps even convince Ranboo to let you into their platonic marriage! It is good for tax benefits after all. Even if you are dead.

Ranboo

Gets so excited after seeing you that he runs into something. A tree or pole, probably. Much like Tubbo, he can't believe that you're back. Just wants to resume what things were like before your last life. Pranking, laughing, talking, just now he has to get used to the fact that you can float. Basically making the most of things while it lasts.

Technoblade

The hybrid can't take it. He swore to never speak your name again after the voices pushed him to kill you that night all those years ago. He swore to never slander your name any further. So now that you're back? Standing in front of his with open arms and a wide smile, a sword sized gash along your jugular? Well, expect to be pushed away. Whether you like it or not.

Philza

The most calm of everyone. He's already seen one of his kids be killed an then turned into a ghost, so why not another one? And we all saw how he treated Ghostbur, so you're in good hands with your still living dad :) <3

Quackity

Hides underneath everything. Puts off meeting you as long as he can, not wishing to relive the layer after layer of memories that are sure to be brought back up. Quackity hides in his office for nearly a month with scattered boxes of tissues and fist-sized hole in walls untill he's sure your visit has passed.

Karl

"Who's Elise? They sound familiar."

BBH

Let's hope you want to join the eggpire! Because if not, Bad might just have to resort to other methods to make his sweet muffin see the error of their ways.

Niki

So happy! Rushes you into a big bear hug and spends the rest of the week day catching up on all of the things that you've missed out on. Even bakes you your favorite treats as a welcome back present!

Eret

Kisses all around. Face kisses, cheek kisses, neck kisses, hand kisses, hair kisses, you name it. She's just so happy to see you after all this while that they want to take as much of you in as she can.

---

Double update and burnouts go brrrr

Please kill me /hj

701 words

-WayToSarcastic