+

---

"Smallza"

Philza

Tw: Tooth rotting fluff

Notes: Hints of Techno and Ranboo x reader. I overall looked forward to posting this. It was so much fun. But if I get one comment about my usage of the word "Daddy", I will mute you. This how little kids address their parents, so don't give me all that "HaRdEr DAdDy!" shit. I will mute you

Song: "Buttercup" By Jack Staubor

GN!

---

(Y/n) was sad.

They formed a quiet, yet heartbreaking pout, while making their way to their dad's office. The child had just happened to spill some of their applesauce on themself while trying to get a mid-nap snack from the fridge. It had gotten all over their new t-shirt with a blue sheep on it that their dad had gotten for them a while ago.

The fabric was now slightly stained with mushy material and felt icky to the young one. (Y/n) had done their best to clean up the mess on the floor, but overall was limited to what they could do with their tiny arms and stunted height.

They approached the door to their dad's studio with sad eyes and a somber mood. They really liked that shirt and needed to fix it. Since mom wasnt home, (Y/n) automatically thought of going to their dad. He could always make anything better with a forehead kiss and warm hug, even if it seemed like the end of the world was happening.

(Y/n) used their small hands to reach up and turn the shiny knob on the door. From outside, they could hear what sounded like muffled screaming and frantic typing accompanied with laughter. Stuff like that happened all the time, but their dad forbade them from going in his office without permission so (Y/n) never really understood what was going on.

But as of right now, that blue sheep was more important than any rule he had ever set.

"Daddy?" (Y/n) called out quietly, trying not to scare or upset him. When they got no response, they pushed open the door all the way and poked their small head in.

Shining (e/c) iris's darted around the dimly lit room before landing on a figure sitting in a quite weird looking chair. They observed it type away at something for a moment.

"Daddy?" They said again, keeping a small tone. The tall blonde figure known as their father did not respond- courtesy of a clunky pair of headphones resting on both his ears.

(Y/n) finally stepped fully through the door frame, climbing clumsily over a few stray things lying about in the room before stopping behind the chair. They peered up at a screen with moving blocks on it, somehow still going unnoticed by the only other person there.

The chat resting on one of the bright computer screens then started to fill up with messages and comments about a certain minor standing in the room stiffly. It took a second for the gamer up on the swivel chair to notice.

(Y/n)'s dad, more widely known as Philza Minecraft, read the chat with furrowed eyebrows.

"A child? What are you talking about?" He laughed. That laughter cut short suddenly when a small tug was felt on his sleeve.

Looking down in a very startled manner, Philza was met with the wide eyed stare of his only child.

"Daddy? I spilled the good smelling stuff on me." (Y/n) wasted no time in getting to the point. They gestured to the faded stain on the blue sheep with a dull expression. Philza blinked rapidly for a bit, still reeling from the fact that they were there and not sleeping like they were supposed to be.