+̸̧̨͉̿̐́̐͋͐͗͛̕͠

---

"f̶͈̖͎̳̖̣̞͔̆͛̓̏̇̒͝ȋ̷̟̦̺̻̠̝͐̈́̅̽l̸͕͖̠͑̈ḙ̴̱̺̳̺͎͇̃̇̓͜ṅ̶̦o̸͇̪̭̝͆̍̑̄̒̈́̏͊ț̶̛̠͍̠͌̅́́f̷̛̼̬̹̊̎̎̍͆̅̚͝ơ̶̰͖̟͎̦̋̄̉̋̽̒ụ̶̢̱̙̱̈́́̽͘ͅn̷̦̝͖͇̣̙̤̔̄́̆̑̂̄̄͘͘d̵̛̛̦̝̞͖̞͓̭̈̈́̌̆̽̔́̓.̵̨̀̿̿̎͛̓̃̂̂͝ǰ̸̹̃̏̐p̶̻͙͈̜̽̿̈́́̃͜͠g̶̢̨͔̩̤͉̱̘̥̓:̸̮̟̫̋̉̇̎̅͊͂̑/̴͙̫̈́ḧ̴̡͍̯̼̹̳͕̠̞́͑͒̽̓̄ţ̸͉̫̯̳̙͙̭̑̎̒̎̎̋̐̂ẗ̵̩͉̺̺̪̟̤̥́̊͑̇̈́͝ͅp̷̗͙͙̙͈͇̻̪̐̅̔̔͘̚͘͝ •"

Dream

Tw: ⋏̷̺̦̬͙͔̳͎̋̐̀̉̎͆⍜̵̫̦͙̼̄̒ͅ ̵̫̻͔̗̞́̊͒́͊͜⋏̶̢̛̼̳̖̱͍̱̠̀͗̄̋̉̈́̎̇͠ͅ⟒̷̦̫̝̤̓̈́͂̚͝͠⟒̶̦̤͛̊͆͘͝⎅̵̣͔̤̈́̒̂ ̴̲̥̫͎̄͗̋̇̂̎͘̕⏁̵̧͚̰͙͙͐͑̀̌̐͒⍜̴̨͎̺̳̗͙̮̔̆̑͊̕̚͜͜ ̵̰̦͚̕͜⍙̴͖̣́̀̇͋̆̈͠͝ͅ⍜̴͍̝̞̇̀̾̑̅̕͠͠⍀̶̬̪̺̿̈́̓̈͜⍀̴̥͉̦͈͇͙̦͈̎̾̒̽̀̆͋̑͋̇⊬̶̡͍̥̄͒͌̚ ̶̡̨̡͓̣̺͖̊͆̆̍͐̓̿⏃̷̪̮̬͓̈̀́͛ͅͅ⏚̶̨̟̻̫͙͂̅̄̍⍜̷̺̊̽̆͐͒̄͒⎍̴͍̀͋͝⏁̴͇̥̬̩̳͖̀́̈́̿̎͛ͅ ̶̬̒̈⍙̷̢̺̘̟̮͙̳̜̫̈́̈́̓̔̅̀̈́̚͘⏃̶̤̀̈͂̍̇̑̚͝⍀̷̛͍͓̭̇̅̓̽͐̒⋏̶̡̠͍͊́́̒́͑⟟̶̨̘̟̣͎͔̒̽̀͆̐⋏̶̢̧̼̗͖͇͓̎̈͐͐͒̚͘̚☌̸̰̇̇͝⌇̸͚͎̜͊͊̏̓͊͋͘̚͠.̷͕͇̠̍̓̃̋͛͝͝.̶̨̢̖̝̝̥̗̰̎̋̆.̷̛̻̲́͗͐̓̋̆̀̕

Notes: :)

Song: "The Other Side Of Paradise" By Glass Animals

---

(Y/n) huffed and puffed spazticaly as they sprinted across the dry woods. Loud cracks of brittle brownish-grey twigs emitted from underneath their bare feet as they stumbled once or twice along the forest floor in their swift journey.

This situation seemed to be similar. No, not to the runner, but the chaser.

Only a few sloppy feet behind our terrified (Y/n), a man with noble strides casually walked. His bunched up green hoodie was pushed down as he flexed his two fingerless gloved hands and slid them into the front pocket. His small scruff of a beard scratched the inside of the strange white mask he wore as his jaw tilted up in a cruel smile.

He whistled lowly as if on a quiet walk, earning a few returning whistles from the small number of birds in the trees above. But even those tunes were weak. As if the flying animals could sense the danger walking 'harmlessly' below their very nests.

(Y/n) nearly tripped for the third time- this one being on a rock instead of twig -and Dream looked down from the treetops at the noise.

The skilled swordsman was a patient waiter when it came to what he wanted. And so far, that's just what he's done. Be patient. But seeing his prey so close and so utterly scared, it finally broke the remaining bit of calmness in him.

So with a smirk, he threw one of the small hunting knives at his belt at (Y/n). With a yelp, they were pinned to a tree by their shirt. The weapon had pierced through their layers of clothing and held them captive to a nearby oak trunk.

Dream continued his slow pace as he approached (Y/n). They struggled like an animal trapped in a cage; which to some extent they were.

Finally he reached them. Pulling out yet another hunting knife in the set of many, Dream used it to trace a line delicately over their collarbone.

(Y/n) whimpered and shut their eyes tightly. They didn't want to see his pair of venomous green iris's look straight through them.

Dream had only dreamed of this moment. Where he could finally have his beloved in his grasp, crying like a mere baby. Oh all the things he would do to-