+

---

"Leave The Cart"

Wilbur

Tw: Yandere Wilbur, strong headed (Y/n), ect

Notes: Again, this is another early Christmas present I made for my friend acid! I really hope they (as well as you all) enjoy it. And merry early Christmas! Again...

Song: "Murders" By Miracle Music

GN!

---

The atmosphere was dense as (Y/n) trudged through Pogtopia. A small wooden cart trailed behind them as they slowly strolled through the dusty chambers that never seemed to end. But dont be fooled by the contraptions miniscule appearance; it weighs a ton.

(Y/n) was having a hard time making these trips practically every day. They knew the residents of Potopia must be low on supplies, but surely not low enough as to require these trips twenty four seven.

Nonetheless, because they were good friends of Technoblade, (Y/n) put up with the behavior to see their pink haired friend smile. Especially when they pulled out a sack of potatoes.

Speaking of potatoes, (Y/n) paused in their perriful trek as they caught sight of the piglin hybrid. They observed him from behind as he brought his strong arms up to reap another line of potatoes in the mini farm he had constructed below ground.

(Y/n) felt their fingers twitch. They really wanted to get out of this country soon. Even though Schlatt had no power over them (seeing as (Y/n) did not live in Manburg), it still felt like it was treason to aid these people.

"Hey Techno." They spoke up over the noise of his farm work. Technoblade stopped what he was doing to look over his shoulders with a grunt. His bubble-gum colored hair was in a man bun resting at the nape of his neck, swishing with his clunky movements.

"Hullo (Y/n)." He grumbled out with a monotone voice. (Y/n) nodded their head upwards in response, walking slightly closer to him with their cart of items.

"You got what I asked for?" Techno by now had stopped farming entirely and was leaning on his diamond hoe. (Y/n) nodded while looking in his ruby iris; leaning down to pull out the three sacks full of brown vegetables out.

They dropped them on the floor with a 'umph'. Dusting their hands off, (Y/n) bid a quiet adieu to Techno. The man knew how little talking his smaller friend did, so he just smiled in response and waved a grateful goodbye.

(Y/n) respected him for that.

So without a second thought, they had snatched their considerably lighter wagon and headed back up the numerous staircases they had just come down from. (Y/n) could already feel the slight tremor in their knees as they imagined the soreness tomorrow morning.

Fuck you, Pogtopia. And whoever designed you too.

"(Y/n)! Over here- hey! (Y/nnnnnn)!" A new voice called out this time. (Y/n) knew it wasn't Techno, so they just continued to walk as if they hadn't heard the boisterous call.

To the traders dismay, the cause of this disruption had quickly sprinted up to their side. Huffing noises burst from their mouth as they stopped to catch their breath.

It was Tommy Innit. One of the last people (Y/n) wanted to see right now.

It wasn't that they didn't like him, no not at all. In fact, (Y/n) thought Tommy was one of the nicest people they had ever met. It was just the fact that he could get so loud. Loud enough to send them into a sensory overload in fact.