+

---

"Carl Sure Does Like You"

Technoblade

Tw: Mentions of death and past lore spoilers

Notes: Short as fuuuuuuck

Song: "Greek Tragedy" By The Wombats

---

Techno sighed as he watched you run around on the yard in front of his cozy little house. You had the brightest smile on your face sprinting around and playing with Carl. He had told you dozens of times before going out to play with him that Carl doesn't like people, and was genuinely surprised when the horse had taken an immedient like to you. Not even Technoblade had been that quick to bond with you.

But still, he was happy for you. Ever since seeing the look of utter sorrow on your face at the news that Ranboo (otherwise known as one of your most treasured friends) had been killed, Techno wasn't sure that he would ever get to see that famous smile of yours. But here he was. Watching you scramble around the green blades of grass and laughing like there was no tomorrow. He found himself repressing to urge to show is ivory tusks by smiling along with the melody that was more commonly known as your laughter.

He sat in a rickety rocking chair that Phil had made for him ages ago. Every time he sat in it the wooden accent would groan in protest, but the threat of falling on the floor wasn't enough to deter him from following you outside into the crisp evening air to be with you. The piglin found you utterly irresistible. Just being around you was enough to calm his savage voices. You were his comfort, his security.

---

This was a short thing I wrote for a friend to help them get through some stuff and thought you might enjoy it as well!

Four updates in one day. Im on the verge of death you guys /hj

305 words

-WayToSarcastic