+

---

"One Burger Please"

Revivebur

Tw: None

Notes: This was a co-author effort between me and (once again) Beep! Everyone send your thanks to Beep and hype them up. I love you so much dear! Also, the fanart above? Revivebur with long hair is just ahHHHHHHH-

Song: "Bang Bang Bang Bang!" By Sohodolls

---

(Y/n) had just wanted some food. It was just a regular evening aside from the fact that somehow her fridge had magically emptied itself out again. So when she saw a burger van with outrageously low prices just outside in the streets, she was obviously going to stop and try to get some food.

What (Y/n) didn't sign up for was this hot guy looking down at her from the window of the van.

He had the thinnest rimmed glasses that she had ever seen; complemented by his sharp coco eyes glancing at her slyly from behind them. A cigarette butt stuck out from his plump lips. Every once and a while he'd work it around his mouth with his tongue in order to talk to her. If (Y/n) was all but smart, she wouldn't have realized he was checking her out from head to toe.

"What can I get you?" He asked, smirking. This guy knew he was making her speechless. He practically was leaning out the window entirely now to look her in the eyes.

"I- Sorry, I just needed some food." (Y/n) stammered, trying to recover from the shock this sudden interaction gave her. She wasn't exactly protesting against his action however, which just made the tension increase tenfold.

"Yeah, you said that about a minute and a half ago." He said, voice full of pride and eyes shining with ironic humor. God damn it-

"Yeah, I was just thinking about what I would order.." She trailed off in embarrassment as he laughed to himself.

"Whatever you say darling. Here's the thing, my fry guy's kinda busy flirting with the fry guy from the van across the street, so.. It's just me right now." He sighed. (Y/n) could easily look over the unprofessionalism if he would keep talking to her for a while longer. This man should be a singer, his voice was angelic.

"Y'know what? Surprise me." (Y/n) said, taking out her bag to grab a few diamonds for payment.

"Oh, no need for those things." The man's voice rang out, and (Y/n) looked up to see him staring down at her with a cheeky grin.

"Oh, thanks.." (Y/n) said, thankful for the free food but mildly cautious, because even though he was (extremely) hot, he was still a stranger.

"Instead I want to keep talking with you." He said, and disappeared around the side of the window. (Y/n) turned her body to try and see where he went and jumped when the door right of the van next to her opened.

"My, my, you are SO jumpy!" He laughed, running a hand through his (perfect) hair. Seriously, what was this man doing running a burger van? He should be a model. Or maybe model for something else-

(Y/n) snapped out of the daydream right as it started when the guy was guiding her into the van by her waist. Okay, guess we're doing this now.

Another detail she noticed about him as he carefully guided her inside the small van, was his height. He practically towered over her, vomiting a strong aura of superiority and confidence.