+

---

"Crazy"

Ranboo

Tw: Underage drinking, alcohol, heights

Notes: The trigger warning makes it sound worse than it actually is. And happy late birthday to Ranboo! He's officially 18 now!! (I just hope all the horny people continue to keep it under control even though he's not a minor now...) Also, this is more of a platonic one, but it can still be considered romantic I guess :)

Song: "Eighth Wonder" By Lemon Demon

---

"Jazzy, I am not jumping off the roof."

"Oh c'mon (Y/n)! It'll be fun!"

"Yeah (Y/nnnn)."

"Not you too, Dante."

(Y/n) was currently sulking in their own house as two of their best friends on the whole planet surrounded them, trying to convince the girl to jump off a roof. They circled the girl like a pair of giddy vultures seeking for their next meal. Also known as entertainment.

You could smell the alcohol in the air as soon as you entered the little house. It was an odd contrast with the innocent looking attire of the inside rooms. Floral print furniture rested in the house with stray pieces of clay pottery laying about on wooden side tables. Some tea packets lay on the kitchen counter behind the trio, the kitchen being just behind the living room.

When Jazzy had come over that morning with Dante, she had suggested breaking into (Y/n)'s parents liquor cabinet since they were all home alone for the rest of the day. (Y/n) had refused, turning her nose up to the thought. Last time they had gotten drunk, they had woken up with the worst headache and angry parents. They all were only eighteen after all, so drinking was off limits.

But their other friend that had come over- Dante -had loved the idea. He had always been more of a daredevil after all, doing the most stupid shit for a meer dollar if it came down to that. Maybe it was all that mud that (Y/n) had caught the irish boy eating in kindergarten.

So now her little hang out session with the two had just turned into (Y/n) babysitting a bunch of drunk toddlers.

"Pleassssse (Y/n)!" Jazzy got on both her knees, looking absolutely ridiculous while pleading with her tattooed hands. "I wont ask for anything else while I'm here!"

(Y/n) wrinkled her nose, automatically detecting the lie. She raised one eyebrow wordlessly at her caramel skinned companion.

Jazzy sighed, standing back up wobbly. Her multi-colored purple and blue hair bounced with her movements, their brown roots beginning to grow back in by the base of her scalp.

"Yeah, I know." She slurred with an over exaggerated pout. Dante then crept forward from (Y/n)'s left, getting close to the side of her cheek with a goofy grin.

"Look, how' about this? All you have to do is jump off the roof straight into the neighbor's lawn, how's about that?" He made an explosion effect with his mouth and hands, like it would make the offer more appealing instead of crazier. Dante's strawberry blonde hair fell over his eyes in a thick curtain, concealing the pools of green from behind them.

(Y/n) flicked his freckled forehead harshly, making them stumble away from her face with a look of betrayal.

"I dunno guys. That could be trespassing." She trailed off, ignoring as Dante pretended to cry for a moment. All that the pair in front of her heard though was that she wasn't completely appalled by the idea, not really wanting to discuss the law and all.