+

---

"Golden"

Technoblade

Tw: None

Notes: This was requested by @Sqermy_Geco Hope this is good enough dude!

Song: "Lemon Boy" By: Cavetown

GN!

---

Techno romped through the woods with a grunt. He swung a dull machete, getting rid of any loose greenery in his way and creating a sloppy path. His horse, Carl, followed lazily along behind the broad shouldered man. The animal was munching on a stray piece of hay, looking like he had just walked straight out of a children's picture book for barnyard animals.

Techno brushed some stringy strands of pink hair out of his face that had become untucked from the loose bun that rested at the nape of his neck. The air was hot and humid in this part of the forest, making his hair dampen with sticky sweat.

Some small critters chittered in the tall trees above the pair. If he could understand them, Techo might have understood that they were making fun of his strange skull he wore as a mask. But sadly, Techno leaned more towards the anarchist end of the spectrum instead of a Disney Princess.

With some more grunts and groans of annoyance, Technobalde finally turned around to face his faithful steed. Standing at a towering height, he sheathed his machete with a hiss.

Carl barley even looked at his owner, too used to his dramatic behavior at this point. Techno spread his arms out as if to say, 'well?'.

"What're we supposed to do now?" He grumbled in a disgruntled manor. Carl seemed to roll his eyes, not even bothering to hold his head up anymore than he needed to. Techno continued to stand there for a moment with his arms outstretched, growing even more annoyed with how disinterested Carl was acting

"Useless horse...you're lucky that I like you." He whispered that last part in fear that someone would hear him. Carl's ears perked up in the slightest bit of joy, but Techno either didn't notice or chose to ignore it.

The ex-warrior had spun on his heel again. Bringing out a sharper blade this time, he hacked away at the shrubbery in front of them once more.

It took him a couple of tries to find a better clearing, but eventually the vegetation became less thick. It allowed him and Carl to walk through more clearly.

Techno exhaled sharply from his nose, a puff of steam following in the hot air. He hadn't expected his journey to search for Phil to be this extravagant. He had expected a couple big trees and night of rain, not full ass forests with mini ecosystems and temperatures fit for a tropical storm.

"Hey, you dropped something."

"hEh?"

Techno whirled around while withdrawing his sword quickly. He didn't want to take any chances. This new voice could be Dream for all he knew.

But instead of seeing a green adorning man with a ceramic mask, Techno watched as the tip of his sword met the neck of a figure leaning softly on a tree next to him.

Techno's face hardened from the initial surprise; analyzing them with suspicion. The new person had moss growing on various parts of their body, giving off a sort of soft look to them. Some stray mushrooms and other fungi sprouted from their head and shoulder blades with pebbles laying underneath them. It gave off a natural sort of vibe with how wody they looked and all. They also wore baggy clothing that looked almost like pajamas with how soft they were. Beige and brown seemed to be the only colors in their wardrobe.