+

---‌

"New Friend!"

Charlie

Tw: Quackity being Quackity I guess

Note: Charlie is so precious istg. Also, this idea came from when I had a dream last night about Quackity domestically abusing me and someone else. It was pretty bad, but I've had worse dreams. Nightmares are the norm for me at this point. When I can even go to sleep that it

Song: "Ghost Fight" By Toby Fox

GN!

---

Fundy groaned as he stood by a black wall. The fox hybrid was pissed, to say the least. He had been stuck on watch duty for the third time in a row. Nothing interesting ever happened while he had to wait on the outskirts of Las Nevadas, only the occasional creeper or skeleton that showed up before getting blasted to bits. But Quackity insisted that he was the best of the best when it came to this job, constantly putting the man in the same position.

Leaning grumpily against the nearest wall, Fundy mumbled a string of empty curses as he kicked a pebble with his foot. He watched it with narrowed eyes as it landed a couple feet away.

"Fucking hell, even L'manburg was more intresting than th-"

His speech halted, ears perked up at a sudden noise from nearby. Fundy stood up straight, reaching for his crossbow that lay on his back without even realizing it. Aiming the deadly weapon outwards, he pointed the tip in the direction of the noise.

Fundy had heard a twig snap. Clear as day. His enhanced ears had picked it up almost immediately, warning the man that something was near.

Or someone.

The sounds around him seemed to fade away as he narrowed his eyelids with a scowl. The sun glinted off the metal end of his crossbow, casting a beam of light on the wall behind him.

Suddenly, about three feet from the left of him, a tall figure emerged. Fundy whipped around, his hat nearly falling off as his tail fluttered with the air.

It was a human. Those were pretty rare nowadays, considering all the hybrids that were roaming around. The only thing worth noting about this human though was that they had a thick trail of blood gushing down their head.

Stumbling with murky eyes and muddled speech, their (e/c) eyes locked with his. A small shimmer of hope appeared as they parted their lips.

"Help....me..." They croaked dryly before their eyes rolled into the back of their head.

Falling to the ground with a 'whump!' Fundy scurried over.

Shit. This is going to be hard to explain to Quackity.

---

The first thing (Y/n) experienced when they came to was a pounding pain in their head.

(Y/n) grit their teeth harshly, groaning subconsciously while rolling over, as if that would get rid of the feeling of unrelenting tourture in their cranium. The thin sheets around their body shifted with the movement, allowing a bit of cold air to seep into their warm body.

After gaining the strength to peel their heavy eyes open, (Y/n) immediately closed them. Bright lights had infiltrated their retinas harshly, providing a very uncomfortable feeling to throb in their iris's.