+

---

"Color Time"

Michael

Tw: None

Notes: I keep writing these POV comments on DSMP playlists and posting them here. Thats why the perspectives are all different and wonky [*sobs*]

Song: "Treehouse" By Alex G

---

Wax colors danced across each other in illegible scribbles; olive greens overlapped browns, whites clashed with dulled grays, and a solid black color outlined them all. The smell of apple sauce and baby wipes filled the air as two people sat gathered around a small (almost comically small) play table that was decorated in peeling stickers. Sniffles emitted in a muffled manner from the piglin child resting in front of you as the both of you sat down to whisk the time away with brand name colored crayons and comfortable silence. 

You looked up at Michael with a soft gaze, watching as his eyes stayed glued to the work-in-progress he had been coloring away at for the last half hour. You smiled slightly as his ears would flick in a small pattern every time a small noise was made. 

You thought back to about how reluctant his fathers had been when it was time for good-byes. But they trusted you as a baby sitter for the night; seeing as one of your lives had been spent on saving Ranboo after all.That still didn't stop the pair of boys from giving you one to many plans in case a frivolous disaster occurred. You had had to hold in your snorts as Tubbo layed out steps of what to do when a giant zombie/goat hybrid would try to rob the two of you. Of course, that didn't stop a few breathy laughs from slipping out and quickly clearing your throat in the process. 

Snapping back to the present moment, a balled up fist made you hastily look down towards the ground. Standing stoutly in your shadow was Michael, tugging repeatedly at your weathered sweater to get your attention. 

"Whatcha got little man." You said while ruffling his hair. Michael snorted out some air from his snout in a pleased way at your actions. With a small squeal and a scramble, he climbed into your lap and plopped down.With one more quick gesture of his pink arm, Michael held up the flimsy paper drawing he had made. 

On it was four crudely draw figures. One was of a short looking green blob with brown hair and horns. Another was a tall square that was half black and half white with two different colored dots up at the top corners. 

And finally down in the farthest corner was a multi-colored oval cradling what appeared to be Michael in their arms. 

"Is that me?" You asked the boy hoarsely without looking away from the drawing. You could feel tears of joy pool in the corners of your eyes as he nodded happily, clinging onto your chest and nuzzling his head affectionately into it. 

With a small noise of happiness crawling out of your throat, you gently put the paper back onto the small table and embraced Michael in a warm hug. 

You both loved color time.

---

Love how the fandom has just accepted Michael as a character.

Love how the fandom also mostly happens to be toxic fucks-

535 words

-WayToSarcastic