Chapter 4 | Mildly Surprising

(no proof read. king bewber)

Y/n was now just hugging Drista, both of the girls standing in the front door of the house. The place that Y/n recognized as ,basically, her second home.

It had been two days now since she and her mom stayed together, In their time together, many things had happened with the too. They went to Miami, and even went to the boardwalk and did many activities. Even if it was getting a little warm, they went out. It was also an excuse to go to the beach.

They even went to laser tag. The whole trip was just a break for Y/n, letting her forget what she left behind in Nottingham. Not that she wouldn't fix it later, it's just best she take a break from things.

As Drista shed a tear, Y/n huffed out amused, but still sad nonetheless. Their time was so limited and precious to both of them, it'd be hard to let it go so quickly. Y/n really thought contacting Drista through. But it's not like she even texted Julia lately.

She really planned on working on it, especially tonight before they take their flight. The brunette sighed as Drista let go, but keeping her at arms length.

"I'll miss you, you dumb bitch" she said, sniffing and wiping a tear dramatically. Y/n gaped at her, mouth open. She scoffed and shrugged the blondes hands off her shoulders.

"You are so fucking dramatic" Y/n laughed, as Drista joined her.

"That was so out of pocket" Clay said from next her as he leaned against the door frame. "Watch your language child" he scoffed, standing up straight as he jokingly crossed his arms.

Drista cocked her eyebrow and looked up at him incredulously. "Who are you? Bad? I'm not a little kid anymore, Clay" she huffed, peeved.

The older and Y/n laughed, Camila chuckling. "But I'll really miss you, Y/n. I'm glad you came to your senses" the blonde smiled. "Cause you know, you're stupid" she snorted.

Y/n rolled her eyes, flicking her off. "Y/n! Put that finger down!" her Mom yelled at her from the car. The brunette went stiff as Drista and Clay started laughing. She turned around and grumbled, her mom snickering as she closed the trunk.

"Come on now! We don't wanna miss our flight!" her mom exclaims. Y/n sighed as she turned back to Drista and Clay who both had a shit-eating grin on their face.

The brunette scoffed and rolled her eyes. "It's not even that fucking funny" she grumbled, Clays eyes jokingly wide.

"Ooo" Drista whispered, covering her mouth. Y/n laughed and shook her head, the warm wind blowing past them.

"Cut the shit man, I have to go now" she sadly reminded, Camila huffing as she let her hand go to her waist.

"Yeah, yeah. I know" she groaned, stepping forward and grabbing Y/n back in a hug. "I'll miss you. Your breaks over. Fix shit" she mumbled for only the two to hear.

The brunette smiled and nodded into the hug, Camila letting go. Dream then opened his arms. "My turn?" he questioned, doing grabby hands. Y/n snickered at how stupid he looked and hugged him back.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY" a yell was heard from behind both blondes. As the were pushed forcefully, a grunt and yelp coming from them, Nick bursts through, throwing his arms around Y/n.

An "oof" emitted from the girl and she screamed, whilst also laughing. Nick held Y/n at shoulder length and dramatically wiped a literal tear from his eyes. "I'll miss you, you short bitch" he sniffed.

Y/n gaped at him, starting to laugh. "I'll miss you too" she said between laughs, hugging him. "I really have to go though, Nick" she fondly smiled.

Nick pouted, his best friend watching with a grin on his face. "Come on, Nick. Go talk to Karl of Quakity, you guys have a stream" Dream suggested, putting a hand on his shoulder.