Chapter 27 | Where This Flower Blooms

(no proof read as always, sorry for the shitty writing if so. will address the milestone and quickly, this chapter is inspired by where this flower blooms by tyler the creator. uh, yeah everything lately has been song related, so yeah. also if you haven't noticed the last pov was tubbo :])

[ Tubbo's PoV ]

I screamed. A lot. During the whole movie I was just close to Y/n trying to rid my mind of all the jump scares. At points she would laugh and just ruffle my hair in reassurance. It was comforting and nonetheless I basically just pushed myself against her.

She didn't care at all, but rather just took it and we were now basically cuddled together in the warm blankets. I didn't care at all either, I was pretty glad if anything.

Her head was under mine, my chin rested on her head. My arm was around her shoulder and the movie was near finished. During the whole time I was hiding my eyes, but Y/n had always bribed me with monster munch leading into many screams.

We still had more monster munch somehow and after one more movie, Y/n had finally fallen asleep to my surprise. She had a small smile on her face, her breathing soft. I was glad that everything was calm, that she had gotten distracted enough from Tommy.

I look over at the blonde who was sitting there, that same look of thought in his face. What was up with him? If anything, I would tap on his shoulder and ask him, but I don't want to disturb Y/n from her sleep.

I sighed and carefully grabbed my phone out of my pocket, with many notifications on it. It was pain with how much I got. The streamer life was hard, but I have to thank Tommy for helping me where I even got.

Most noticeable notifications that I spotted was Twitter. Curious to what it was now, I opened up my phone, the blue bird on my screen popping up. As the media and posts popped up, it didn't really look out of the ordinary.

It was just that this time, this fanart was different. Some posts were made by Phil, some from Niki, but there was a lot of fanart that I was tagged in. The tags on most of the posts were either "#tubbofanart" or either "#tommyfanart" but now there was a new tag.

"#txmikofanart" Which was Y/n's streamer name. I cocked an eyebrow in confusion and scrolled through a bit to see more and more fanart about our meet up that apparently got leaked very quickly. Well, there was no surprise to that.

Some fanart that I wasn't tagged in, but included Y/n and Tommy were some shopping them or some cute fan art of them. My lips firmed into a thin line whilst looking through more. It was sad to see, really. If the people just knew what had happened today...

I sigh and turn off my phone, placing it down and leaning my head back on the pillow. Quiet. That was the atmosphere. I'd only assume that most people were asleep. I knew Mum and Dad went into their room and even Teagan. So only Lani, Julia, Y/n, Tommy and I were inside the living room.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone but me and Tommy were asleep. Deep in thought about tonight, a groan had pulled me from them and I opened my eyes slightly groggy.

A dark silhouette, or rather Tommy, had his hands covering his face. The dim lights could barely show his face, but for how much I could see, he looked... troubled or some sort.

I cocked an eyebrow, and sat up a bit, careful not to disturb Y/n. "Tommy?" I spoke softly. His head turned to me and he gave me a quick smile.