Chapter 39 | Spiked

(no proof read)

Y/n was sitting on the brink of the sink, her face much more red than before. I could taste the alcohol.. Gosh I should wash it down with water, fix both of ourselves up. I looked up at Y/n who was sitting there nonchalantly, her eyes focusing on her lap. She glanced over to me, our eyes locking. She smiled fondly and kissing me on the lips again, the feeling well known by now.

It felt wrong after we were done.. This was Tubbo's girlfriend. I lead it on. I bit the inside of my cheek in regret as Y/n put her arms around me. "Are you alright, Tommy?" she asks. I nod slowly in return. "I feel a bit like shit though" I sigh. "We weren't supposed to do this" I say firmly, pushing her away a bit.

She frowned, "But you made out with me anyways?" Y/n asks. Furrowing my eyebrows, I nodded. Regardless of anything, all I wanted was Y/n at the moment, not reconsidering anything else. It was a shit thing to do. Over the year, I've been a mess. Overlooking what me and Y/n did might've been the worst..

How would Toby feel? I kissed his girlfriend for fucks sake! I groan and turn away from her, running a hand through my hair. "Tommy? Are you alright?" Y/n asks me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shake my head and grab her hand, pulling it off my shoulder.

"Not now, Y/n. We should get you back to Toby, ok?" I suggest with a light smile. She huffs and looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Don't complain. We've done enough tonight.." I mumble as I gently pull her off the sinks brink.

She rolls her eyes and I pull open the door, both of us quietly going out. "Come on, be careful" I say softly, still regretting for even touching her. As we turn the corner of the hall, everyone was still talking, Sylvie with Sophie and Julia with Tubbo. Other than that, Freddie and Eryn were talking normally as well.

I glance around and walked back to Tubbo and Julia, both of them catching a glimpse of me. The brunettes eyes widened and he ran over to me and Y/n. "Tommy, Y/n!" he exclaimed as he put a hand on both our shoulders. "Is Y/n ok? Did she do anything?" Tubbo asks frantically. I purse my lips, a guilty feeling going through me.

My eyes locked with Y/n and she looks at me, her eyes dull. Looking back to Toby, I shake my head slowly. "Nothing happened, she's fine. I just wanted to watch over her" I sigh. The brunette smiles fondly.

"Thank you, big man. Let's go get her water. Fuck, I was so worried" he frowned as he took her in his arms. Y/n looked back at me momentarily, then looked back to Tubbo kissing him on the cheek. I bit the inside of my cheek in disdain, heading back to Sylvie. Though, before I could sit down, a grip felt on my arm pulled me over and Julia's confused written face met mine.

My eyes widened and I cock an eyebrow at her, "What's up, Julia?" I ask nervously as she pulled me away hastily. She sat me down at the couch, her now fully filled cup of hennessy in her hand. I sat there awkwardly as her eyes bored into me.

So far, nothing happened. No one even bothered to check up on us. Not even Sylvie, surprisingly. The ravenette sighed and placed her cup down on the coffee table. I cocked an eyebrow as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Tommy" she starts, I nod slowly. "What did you and Y/n do?" she asks me sternly. As if my heart werent already racing, it went two times the speed it already was. I gulped and side glanced over to the kitchen. Wasn't tonight enough? So much pressure, not to mention her asking me this.

"Tommy. You did something, didn't you" Julia sighed disappointedly. I clutched my hair and pursed my lips. I nod slowly and look back up. "I fucked up man" I admit. "I don't know how to fix it" I mumble and leant against the sofa.

Julia huffed irritated. "Mind telling me? Or pile up your problems even more. It's obvious Tommy" the ravenette says, "You don't love Sylvie" she claims. "You know you can't deny it" she chuckles. I laugh and nod.