Chapter 29 | I've Fallen In Love

(no proof read. i'll address the milestone after the chapter. ALSO DID YOU SEE THE STARTING SCREEN FOR BAD'S LORE STREAM? HOLY SHIT)

I smiled at the girl in front of me. She wasn't that short, maybe even the same height as me. I just couldn't believe it was Julia's girlfriend. I chuckle amused and looked at Julia.

"Wow, never really thought you would get a girlfriend, you know" I muse as Sophie and her chuckle. "It's true though" I say with a shrug.

"It's really nice to meet you though, I was so excited to meet you in person" I explain to Sophie who had a shy smile on her face.

"Thanks I appreciate that" She says softly in return. "So I'm guessing that's Tommy and Tubbo over there?" she says pointing over to the blonde and the brunette who was having quite the difficulty to blow the paddle board.

Me and Julia laugh sheepishly and nod. "That's them. Complete idiots they are" I sigh and shake my head. "You don't have to deal with their idiocy though, it's fine" I chuckle.

The ravenette next to me scoffs, "And you say their idiots. You're the one who thought that the person you were talking to were two different people" Julia argues reasonable.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever, even after all of those bets I still got Cold War, didn't I?" I muse. Julia chuckles and nods.

"Well hey, at least I bribed you into showing your bathing suit" the ravenette snickered and flipped me off. I gaped and looked down to see that I had. Yeah, maybe I forgot that I had done that.

I wrapped my arms around myself, hoping that no one would likely stare. I chuckle sheepishly. "Maybe going in the water was best... no one can really see my body.." I mumble and walk slowly back to the cold water.

Dipping my foot in, I slowly walk in, shivering a bit to how cold it was. I dipped my head in, letting the water fully enveloping me. I popped back out to hear Julia laughing, the splash of something entering the water.

I turned around to see a fully blown up paddle board, Tubbo standing on it with the paddle and Tommy holding a camera in his hand. "WHATS UP BITCH" the blonde yelled as he shakily got onto the board.

Tubbo yelped and crouched a bit, the board wobbling even more than it was. "Oh shit" Tommy said laughing. Tubbo had a smile on his face. He locked eyes with me for a slight second before looking back to Tommy.

"Tommy calm down! You'll make us fall if you don't stop" Toby informs as Tommy starts to relax, taking the brunettes advice. The board steadily evened itself and soon enough Tommy was sitting down with Tubbo standing with the paddle.

Tubbo smiled and complimented Tommy for at least doing that and soon he was paddling a bit. The blonde screamed as the board started to shake again. "Fuck. If I die" he breathes dramatically. Oh, there he goes. It's time to record.

"tell Wilbur that he gets the channel" Tommy finished pointing the camera to the board. Water washed upon the surface, the movement of the blonde making the water splash.

"Big Man, how the hell will you die now when you still have those discs to get?" Tubbo responded jokingly.

Tommy glared at the older jokingly, his eyebrows furrowed. "Don't fucking talk to me like that Tubbo" He threatened shittily.

Tubbo grumbled, "What do you mean! I didn't do anything" he laughed. Tommy laughed hysterically. "But seriously, unless you want to be in the water with Y/n you better steady this board" Tubbo explains reasonably.

"Well I don't mind that, I quite like the water" the blonde shrugged. "Would you mind if I were in the water?" Tommy asks almost pointing the camera before me.